• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Too many earthquakes would occur for poor mother earth to take it.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Extremely random....but out of all the minor things Brawl gave us, I kinda hope swimming returns. maybe it was just me but before Brawl I HATED seeing characters just fall right through the water in Melee....except maybe Samus. Although Sonic swimming looks so damn weird haha
So, does anybody care at all if swimming were to return or be cut?

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Kind of agree about the trailer, but eh, save all the Godzilla and other monster shots to blow us away in the theater. A few shots of the havoc Godzilla caused is enough to get people hyped. The short of some guys freefalling with Godzilla's spikes in the background was epic too.

Too many trailers for movies usually seem to either show like a best part of the film (thus making said part not leave as much an impact on the viewer when they actually see the movie) or just show too much of the movie, making it almost feel as though you've already seen the whole thing before it's out. Glad the Godzilla trailer didn't seem to do either of those.

Jurassic World I believe they call the 4th one now? Yep, next year will be year of the dino. 2014 should be a good time to confirm or deconfirm a certain over-speculated pterodactyl for Smash 4.
Ridley will definitely take the back seat to Yoshi's reveal dude. You can be sure of that.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What kind of casual makes a Garchomp learn Draco Meteor wow what a scrub.
Well its feral so its moves would be used at random. :awesome:

I mean thats only if you wish to die in the most competitive way possible.
I'm sure you can take a Psychic from a choice spec'd modest Gardevoir with perfect IVs if you wanted.

On your tomb stone it will read "Died like boss"
......**** gotta watch out for the Gengars in the afterlife too!

Jeez, now that i think about crimes would be escalated to ridiculous proportions.
News: Man holds up a liquor store with a Camerupt and uses Eruption. Man then escapes with an Alakazam using teleport.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Of course. :p Every veteran is pretty much bound to be revealed before someone like him or another newcomer at this point.

Morbi

Scavenger
Extremely random....but out of all the minor things Brawl gave us, I kinda hope swimming returns. maybe it was just me but before Brawl I HATED seeing characters just fall right through the water in Melee....except maybe Samus. Although Sonic swimming looks so damn weird haha
So, does anybody care at all if swimming were to return or be cut?
It is such a small thing, but I do actually care, there is no reason not to have it.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Merry Christmas everyone!

What's a better way to celebrate the season than a festive avatar?

Well, how about one of the Miser brothers from the classic "A year without a Santa Claus?"

Anyway, it's just a fun game a few users are doing, just wanted people to know.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Jeez, now that i think about crimes would be escalated to ridiculous proportions.
News: Man holds up a liqour store with a Camerupt and uses Eruption.
That reminds me, just being around some Pokemon like certain fire types would automatically kill you. Take Magcargo, whose body temperature is approx 18,000 degrees; hotter than the surface of the sun. Have fun with that.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That reminds me, just being around some Pokemon like certain fire types would automatically kill you. Take Magcargo, whose body temperature is approx 18,000 degrees; hotter than the surface of the sun. Have fun with that.
LOL Muk alone will cause most of the planet's illnesses
And your going to need more than Raid for insects, better whip out that blow torch if you had a Durant infestation.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I starting to think about the repercussions of my childhood dream of having Pokemon actually exist in the real world...
Lord knows what will happen if one feral Garchomp managed to roam the streets of any city.
Draco Meteoring the **** out of Walmat.

Moves like Earthquake would be banned, because that's essentially a natural disaster at will...
Aw but that's the fun of it, living in a crazy world where anything could happen. Same as people who want to live in a medieval fantasy world where your whole village could be torched by a dragon at any moment or you could bump a wizard at the market and next thing you know you're a frog. Sure it's bladder releasingly terrifying but it's also EXCITING!

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Aw but that's the fun of it, living in a crazy world where anything could happen. Same as people who want to live in a medieval fantasy world where your whole village could be torched by a dragon at any moment or you could bump a wizard at the market and next thing you know you're a frog. Sure it's bladder releasingly terrifying but it's also EXCITING!
You realize what you just said is basically the motivation for almost every main character in an almost every anime series EVER!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It's all fun and games until even your garbage becomes a threat your family

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
While it is true Sakurai wasn't aware he'd be working on Brawl (which, we can blame Iwata's hasty attitude), I would have to guess Miyamoto or Nintendo themselves would have gotten in contact with Sakurai to propose such a thing if it ever does happen. Sure, Sakurai decides who makes it in and is in control of the content, but it is Nintendo's property. Sakurai even has to go through The Pokemon Company and meet with them in deciding what Pokemon should be represented and how so. If TPCi doesn't like something, Sakurai has to follow suit.

If Miyamoto's new IP does get represented in any form, yes, it would most likely be an AT. But this is Sakurai. He can be unpredictable at times.

Speaking of Espurr, I hope it's in the game. I would love to see it pop up in the foreground, obcuring the scene and looking dead at the players. Just staring...

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So yeah, can someone post the pic of the new 3DS Animal Crossing stage already, I don't know how to get pics off of Miiverse. :p

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, at least it's something new. I want a character reveal already. Preferrably someone who was part of the Forbidden 7/didn't return from Melee, or all new. But I'll take a reveal of Zelda/Sheik too.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Another 3DS stage which basically we don't know anything about and of which we won't see a picture if not in months probably.
This gives me hope we'll get a WiiU Kid Icarus stage by the way, it would be wasted on 3DS only.

Is this stage on a beach or a boat?

Also, Prince Komic, who's that beautiful mesmerizing creature you have in your avatar?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Calling women creatures always seemed funny to me. Like I get the idea is to convey they're somehow more than a person, but what I picture in my head like some hunched over bony half-human thing, a being of such strange and unfamiliar form you could only call it "creature."

"What is this beautiful creature who miraculously crawled out of the sewers and into my life, hissing for my bones?"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
creature [ˈkriːtʃə]n
1. a living being, esp an animal
2. something that has been created, whether animate or inanimate a creature of the imagination
3. a human being; person: used as a term of scorn, pity, or endearment
4. a person who is dependent upon another; tool or puppet

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I really like the 3ds version stages so far, (at least, the concepts of them).

It now has my favorite chapter from Kid Icarus: Uprising, and now the Island from Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The other stages look nice as well. I do like both version's stages though. The Wii U version has stages that are nice to look at, while 3ds has stages from my favorite games and moments. I hope I can get both. :D

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
That's pretty cool... the island from Animal Crossing games... I wonder what the stage hazard is gonna be... jellyfish that make you drown immediately?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Calling women creatures always seemed funny to me. Like I get the idea is to convey they're somehow more than a person, but what I picture in my head like some hunched over bony half-human thing, a being of such strange and unfamiliar form you could only call it "creature."

"What is this beautiful creature who miraculously crawled out of the sewers and into my life, hissing for my bones?"
Women are creatures, men are beasts, children are either small animals or little devils and old people are either lizards, owls or raisins.

It's just how it all adds up, you see.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Exactly 6 months without a new newcomer... :ohwell: I guess we aren't seeing any more newcomers till E3 2014 or when SSB4 actually comes out...

Exactly 6 months without a new newcomer... :ohwell: I guess we aren't seeing any more newcomers till E3 2014 or when SSB4 actually comes out...
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

It's likely that we'll get some newcomers in E3 which really sucks ass. We're gonna be stuck with Luigi's nose, Marth being herself and WFT ass pictures for the next 6 or 7 months. At least the veteran reveals are fine but can't they show details on the site like they did with Smash Bros Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom