• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
So this is you in real life? You look pretty neat with the maid suit.
He looks the same as his avatar except no tray and glasses also on a side note i can't wait to see cranky kong be release on smash omg if he is i want those raging fools from the vgx to rage even more

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wishlists yay! :D

My list:
Bowser Jr.
Viridi
Palutena
Ashley
A 5th gen or 6th gen Pokemon(Zoroak and/or Goodra would be best for me.)

Though, any character would be fun to see, and I wouldn't mind if the characters on my list became an assist trophy/Pokeball.

I also would like to see another one of those newcomer trailer. Probably the biggest thing I'm looking forward to when it comes to newcomers.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Wishlists yay! :D

My list:
Bowser Jr.
Viridi
Palutena
Ashley
A 5th gen or 6th gen Pokemon(Zoroak and/or Goodra would be best for me.)

Though, any character would be fun to see, and I wouldn't mind if the characters on my list became an assist trophy/Pokeball.

I also would like to see another one of those newcomer trailer. Probably the biggest thing I'm looking forward to when it comes to newcomers.
oomg how could i forget ashley

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You can cross off Goodra, that's just wishful thinking.

If you were referring to me, I was just saying that would be the best outcome in terms of me, but I honestly have no hope for Goodra.

I would mainly appreciate any 5th or 6th gen pokemon.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
You'll never know until the game's out, man. Sakurai likes to throw that bone every once in awhile, so it's never good to just assume that a character isn't getting in.
I get that, but the fact that skull kid (who was heavily requested and actually deserved a spot) didn't make it in.

Pokemon? There are 700+. Only a select few are the popular ones, and by tradition, the current gen will be represented in some way. I simply don't think it will be represented by a blob dragon.

D

Deleted member

Because a vocal minority that thinks they're somehow big wanted him to be playable.

It's like Geno, only to a pathetically smaller degree.

EDIT: Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm saying the size is pathetically smaller, not that the people are pathetic and/or small.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Because some people wanted him to be playable?
Still, this is Skull Kid we're talking about.

Now if this was something like Ridley or Palutena, then it would be more understandable. But for Skull Kid, it seemed a lot more fitting for him to be an Assist Trophy then be on the roster considering the circumstances.

D

Deleted member

I shudder to imagine what Ghirahim is considered if Skull Kid is considered "heavily requested".

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Dream roster of unlikely characters.

Dream roster.

Unlikely characters.
Saying that the unlikely character of the your dream roster are unlikely makes your opinions unlikely and it makes your post even more unlikely because you did not list a bunch of unlikely characters for your dream roster of unlikely characters. Therefore making it unlikely your unlikely character will ever be unlikely to make an appearance in SSB4.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Mainly posted that because I happened to be replying to Golden during that moment, but okay. :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Saying that the unlikely character of the your dream roster are unlikely makes your opinions unlikely and it makes your post even more unlikely because you did not list a bunch of unlikely characters for your dream roster of unlikely characters. Therefore making it unlikely your unlikely character will ever be unlikely to make an appearance in SSB4.

D

Deleted member

@Ridley_Prime: Kind of makes sense, considering what the movie was originally going to be (an I-MAX movie in 2007 about Godzilla fighting a Hedorah expy).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just beat a new game for the first time.

Guess what it was...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Popple.

Or the game could be Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

-----
It's Dream Team.

I'm just impressed that a rookie like him was able to deduce the mystery.

The Great Shadow Thief may have a new apprentice soon, see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom