• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's almost as if Reggie caught wind of the 4chan rumor and is using it as opportunity to troll.

Or the rumor is actually true and Reggie is building up the reveal.

Or Reggie's joking around while unaware of the rumor, making it hilarious in hindsight.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's almost as if Reggie caught wind of the 4chan rumor and is using it as opportunity to troll.

Or the rumor is actually true and Reggie is building up the reveal.

Or Reggie's joking around while unaware of the rumor, making it hilarious in hindsight.
What's the rumor?

I'm guessing it has to do with Reggie

D

Deleted member

What's the rumor?

I'm guessing it has to do with Reggie
That there will be a trailer at VGX for Smash about Miis that has Reggie's Mii being highlighted.
And a trailer for Tropical Freeze for Cranky that Reggie will also showcase.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
"He took some bread and gave thanks to Miyamoto for it. Then he broke it in Pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, this is my body, and my body is ready" Iwata 22:19

Accept Reggie as your lord and saviour, and sign the petition :p

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'm curious as hell to what would happen. :troll:
Though if Sakurai were to take Reggie seriously, I think he would be a DLC character, or at least a Mii version of himself with exclusive moves.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mii are in the game. Accept it.
I won't accept nor reject anything with the lack of evidence or information.

For now, the truth regarding Miis being in the game or not is simply unknown. There's no information or evidence that points toward their inclusion in the roster or their absence from it. This is the only way to see this matter.

Malion

Smash Ace
Having low expectations is a boring feeling to have. :ohwell:
Some of us don't want to have our dreams crushed... to cling to a dying ideal... to want what cannot be fulfilled.

I'm sorry Joey... someday... someday.
You'll be in... and top percentage too!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, I just watched the Origins. It's packed with nostalgia.

The only thing that bugged me was Charizard getting a bit too much focus and the way in which Charizard beat Blastoise is near-impossible in the games.

And lol at the Reggie petition.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Lol, if Reggie gets in I'll make it my personal mission in life to win every tournament I can with him.

MY BODY IS REGGIE!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Having low expectations is a boring feeling to have. :ohwell:
Some of us don't want to have our dreams crushed... to cling to a dying ideal... to want what cannot be fulfilled.

I'm sorry Joey... someday... someday.
You'll be in... and top percentage too!

I actually prefer a more optimistic approach to expectations. Mostly because the feeling of disappointment isn't really that much of a downside to me and its fun to speculate.

As for Reggie potentially being in the game, I'm neutral.

Malion

Smash Ace
All jokes aside I'm usually positive towards any character making it in... and perhaps that list of potentials has skewed my expectations towards those... the Miis included.

That said a legit Reggie as himself in a photo realistic manner seems pretty dang silly and unlikely. That said I will for sure play as him a lot if he does exist because that's just how I am. The more hilarious the character the more likely I am to play them.

D

Deleted member

I don't know whenever or laugh or to facepalm at everyone who spammed Sakurai's twitter.

Have these people forgotten that Sakurai doesn't want to put up with tweets of garbage? Not that Reggie would ever get in anyway, other than people making Mii's out of him (and that's an if).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom