• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Pic of the day. Pop quiz! Who is this monster, and where is it from? The cage may serve as a hint.

Ridley confirmed guys! :troll:

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Assist Trophy I'm guessing.

Interesting enough , but is the picture from the 3DS version?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yep, definitely 3DS.

I wonder if it's in the Wii U version. Of course, that depends if it's s stage hazard(always possible) or an Assist Trophy. It could also be an Adventure Mode boss, if that's coming back(in the Melee incarnation, I'm sure).

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Kinda glad I didn't add music from Find Mii in the last round of Swamp's stage music game after all.

Definitely a stage that had popped in my head a couple times but never really capitalized on.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I never did the Spotpass Mii games. So this is all new to me.
I doubt this stage will appear on the Wii U. So it interests me even less.
But it's cool for those who are hyped for 3DS Smash

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I played the minigame like once or twice and it's one of the most boring **** the Nintendo 3DS has to offer.
Nonetheless, the stage looks pretty cool. Even though I hoped for a Luigi's Mansion stage filled with ghosts, and now it would be kinda redundant. Maybe Luigi's Mansion stage will be on the WiiU? I hope so. It needs to be in HD.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Pic of the day. Pop quiz! Who is this monster, and where is it from? The cage may serve as a hint.

Ridley confirmed guys! :troll:
Love it! I would go nuts if Sakurai adds Wandering Heroes as a playable team character (a la Ice Climbers) with a cat and a dog. :awesome: Better than that Chrom/Lucina team idea. :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I too like that Mii Plaza: Find Mii is getting a stage in 3DS Smash. Too bad it reminds that I still got a long way to go to collect all dem Mii hats (I've gotten all hats from Find Mii I and Find Mii II. I still need to beat Find Mii II: Secret Quest MANY more times as well as the hats from the 4 Mii Plaza games you have to pay for)

Malion

Smash Ace
Guys I finally made it back... I've been wanting to talk about that picture of the villager for a while now but I have been barred... Barred I say!

I feel like this picture is really playing into the creepy villager meme. I mean look at his face... it has a shadow crossing it with that grin on full display giving it a distinctly sinister vibe. Not to mention megaman looks like he is going to wet himself just looking at him.
"Sorry megaman, the stalk market is not in your favour" And then he kills him with a rogue turnip.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm thinking the pic of the day is our new mode where each character gets an original boss to fight from games or something, remember the big guy from Megaman? I'm not thinking assist trophy.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I doubt it.

If anything, it'll just be a stage that changes like Castle Siege and ends ups riding out the 3DS boss in the final stage as a gimmick.

That's my guess, at least.. I enjoyed adventure mode back in SSBM, so I wouldn't mind that back.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, I just beat Fossil Fighters Champions.

I hadn't played it in a while and had to relearn how to play

I won by complete luck because my strategy originally relied on the opponents Z. Rex's NOT coming back from the dead a couple turns after they died. Which apparently they do.

They killed my main attacker! Giga Spinax.

However, my Ryden was also a strong attacker, and could attack from long range. I was able to wipe out the boss. However, I still had to deal with the Z Rex's.

They killed my machai, who tbh is the weak link on my team anyway but provides good support and has a nice ability to link attacks.

I was done to one Z. Rex when the other revived again. I killed one of them. I was down to so low LP that 1 hit from even the weakest opponent would kill me. So I just attacked knowing the only way I could win is IF I got a crit

I got that crit!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I haven't even been able to get to the site in the last 3 days for more than a minute

It says the site is unavailable

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I feel like this picture is really playing into the creepy villager meme. I mean look at his face... it has a shadow crossing it with that grin on full display giving it a distinctly sinister vibe. Not to mention megaman looks like he is going to wet himself just looking at him.
"Sorry megaman, the stalk market is not in your favour" And then he kills him with a rogue turnip.

I hope the turnips are a hard spike; that would be hilarious.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Wait whaaaaaaat....
This probably great news for me that Reggie will actually be considered. XD
This probably ends all the damn arguments on any character being based on a real person.

We can't fit Ridley and Reggie in the game. They're too damn big.

Might as well forget about Ridley. Oh well. Sorry Ridley fans.

Malion

Smash Ace
Reggie in smash? I could dig it. If not as a character he should be an item... not an assist trophy just an item.... like a statue of him shows up and you can hit people with it like a bat.

Also nice soccer ball, do I spot a Smash logo on it's side?

Malion

Smash Ace
I'm just going to guess now that Reggie is posting this to set up a video where he is in the game... as a Mii! Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom