• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Miley Cyrus is the unfortunate hood ornament of a money making machine.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to change my mind about the special effects used in combat. The new critical hit effect looks very gratifying.

So then um... If there are critical hits in the game then well, time to make a stupid joke

Imagine any campy character with critical chance? Lawl

YIPEE KAY YAY

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So then um... If there are critical hits in the game then well, time to make a stupid joke

Imagine any campy character with critical chance? Lawl

YIPEE KAY YAY
Miiverse says that the effect appears when you get hit by a strong Smash Attack at high percentages. If you see this, you're probably about to be KO'd by the move. Nothing about critical hits. :laugh:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I finally got to get Luigi U. Love how Luigi gets the best version of NSMB.
Retail or DLC? I do agree, Luigi U is a nice approach to the NSMB series (and even though he's super broken, some reason playing as Nabbit is fun. I do find him cute so maybe that's why).

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I bought Xenoblade Chronicles today from Satan Gamestop because they were selling it for 40 bucks today. Now I'll finally get to see what all the arm flailing enthusiasm about the game is about and why so many people want to see Shulk in SSB4.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I gotz Xenoblade from GameStop's discount as well. As if my to do list of games wasn't already big already, especially I bought 6 other games this week (but I'll get to this game eventually).

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well since people be bragging about them getting their fancy new game for a cheaper price. Imma brag about how I will be getting a new official Nintendo Gamecube Controller sometime around December 11th~

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Got Xenoblade Chronicles a long time ago, like late-ish 2012 actually for my birthday.

By the way, thank you Nintendo for not giving X the same type of convoluted release schedule.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Man, I just thought of the best VGX scenario ever. They give us a new Smash trailer which shows off some newcomers and such, announce a limited edition Smash Wii U / 3DS, and give the release date for the game.

A man can dream....

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Man, I just thought of the best VGX scenario ever. They give us a new Smash trailer which shows off some newcomers and such, announce a limited edition Smash Wii U / 3DS, and give the release date for the game.

A man can dream....
I think that will be more likely in that expected Direct.
Who knows, we could probably have a Direct that very week.
You know how Nintendo likes to announce these things last minute

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

A man can dream....
As much as this would blow everyone away, I don't want Nintendo to do something of this scale at the VGAs. All the event does is perpetuate the stereotype that gamers are a bunch of maladjusted, antisocial man-children and it kind of irks me that Nintendo's even making an appearance.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Well hopefully we're not all maladjusted, antisocial man-children in here.

*sideways glance at Xenoblaze*

Edit: please don't kill me Xeno, I just picked one person in here

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I don't watch the VGAs to find out who "won" in their respected categories.
I watch them for their exclusive game announcements.
So I wouldn't mind it if Nintendo does announce such a thing.

Because when you really think about it, most gaming events are turning into musty, maladujsted man-children safe havens. So where ever they choose to announce their news doesn't really matter, the mere fact that they are announcing something is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom