• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
As much as this would blow everyone away, I don't want Nintendo to do something of this scale at the VGAs. All the event does is perpetuate the stereotype that gamers are a bunch of maladjusted, antisocial man-children and it kind of irks me that Nintendo's even making an appearance.

News is news no matter where it comes from. I really don't see the big deal. :/

Morbi

Scavenger
As much as this would blow everyone away, I don't want Nintendo to do something of this scale at the VGAs. All the event does is perpetuate the stereotype that gamers are a bunch of maladjusted, antisocial man-children and it kind of irks me that Nintendo's even making an appearance.
Nintendo is desperate, I don't blame them.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I just noticed this topic has over 1 million views.

Damn that cray cray.

Only 930000 more posts till we reach 1 million posts. By then this topic will probably have 10 million views lol.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The Hypno and stuff of the current gen... Interesting.

The entry for Klefki really made me laugh though, like imagine if some kind of janitor in the Pokemon universe was searching for his keys one day before opening a door, only to find out it was a Klefki, trying to threaten the janitor by jingling its keys at them.

Gonna watch this guy's channel more often to fuel my inner pokenerd.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We were talking about Japan and Christmas a while back

Apparently what they do on Christmas is eat KFC

according to VSauce 2

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Just... wut.
And this thing has 7 likes?
Wut?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Just... wut.
And this thing has 7 likes?
Wut?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
No, I was kidding. Reggie did not announce anything. Just that Gamestop apparently posted a release for April 8th (normally, they do April 31st for placeholders) and people think Reggie is announcing the date at VGAs. I'm doubting that's the case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom