• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
So far.

And I say that because I am still cautious. XY has had a very powerful start. I just hope it doesn't go into an absolutely terrible downward spiral like the first season of Best Wishes did.
Huh, I see... May look into it sometime then. Who knows, might actually further expand my appreciation of X & Y in a way.

Didn't think you or anyone would get so defensive with the anime over my comment, with how the Pokemon movies were just being talked about, so I went ahead and spoke my honest mind about it. Sorry if it offended anyone. *insert smiley sweat here*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Huh, I see... May look into it sometime then. Who knows, might actually further expand my appreciation of X & Y in a way.

Didn't think you or anyone would get so defensive with the anime over my comment, with how the Pokemon movies were just being talked about, so I went ahead and spoke my honest mind about it. Sorry if it offended anyone. *insert smiley sweat here*
Yes, how dare you speak out your own opinions like an intelligent individual human being? Shame on you. Now sit in the corner and think about what you've done. ¦(

But seriously, there's no reason to apologize. I have no problem strongly defending something I don't find to be as trash and garbage as some people make it out to be, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be allowed to speak out what they think or feel. For Christ's sake, it's communication! We've gotta interact somehow, ya know? XD

Pros, cons and flawed along with them, I love the anime, the games, the various manga series and Pokemon as a whole. I have no problem accepting that there are problems with certain parts of the demographic, but I believe no part of the franchise to be absolutely worthless to the point of needing to be wiped out of existence or any one part of it taking the place of the other. It can all co-exist. :3

*honestly thinks Origins should become a fully-fledged series alongside Ash's anime*

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Why aren't you talking about my Charmeleon he's so perfect and the best. *pets his little 45cm long head but paying careful attention not to touch his 10cm horn since he hates that the little rascal*

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
And finally, its here for you
it's the last member to the D.K crew!

Congrats on the baby Diddy!

I would ask what the name is, but I think I already know what the answer is...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Congrats Diddy and stuff. ¦D

And gives my regards and condolences to your wallet for the future. XD

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
@Swampsaur: Not saying it's impossible for another reveal this month but I'm having problems seeing another reveal until December.

Then again, back in the prerelease Brawl hype, Sakurai did reveal FOUR characters in a single month (Ike, Peach, Pokémon Trainer, & Diddy Kong back in August '07)

Things were revealed at a much faster rate back then but, then again, these character updates were done when the game was only a few months away and was supposed to be released in December 2007.

May- Mario, Link, Samus, Fox, Pit
June- Kirby, Pikachu, Wario, Zelda, Bowser
July- Donkey Kong, ZSS, Yoshi
August- Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Peach, Diddy Kong
September- Snake, Metaknight, Ice Climbers
October- Lucas, Sonic, King Dedede

*insert stall for time here*

January- Shiek, Olimar

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Oh, looks like Arena Ferox changes during the battle.
Why that doesn't resemble something from Castle Siege at all.

And has anyone seen this yet?
http://www.examiner.com/article/sup...and-3ds-director-explains-balancing-procedure

-----
The more I think about this, the more I think it's more like he will be making the final decisions, not doing all of it. After all, SOMEONE has to decide the final hitboxes, properties, frame data, etc. IIRC, Ono, until his resigning, was the face for the SF4 series and despite that, he had no control over things like balance and character inclusions. The "Battle Director" was the one that determined all that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
D

Deleted member

Going back to the movie you mentioned, how about that fight between Ash and Lucario in the river? XD
Yeah, that was pretty tense.

.....I don't follow the anime, and I know Ash is a bit of a tool, but he needs a Lucario.
Maybe he'll get one in the XY saga.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The only thing I think is inevitable is Ash's Charizard coming back for an episode and mega evolving for no particular reason. Not sure if it would X or Y forme, though.

Honestly I think it would be cool if his Heracross was the one who came back/could Mega Evolve.

D

Deleted member

It would probably be Charizard Y because of Origins already having Charizard X.

Or Ash, in a rare Gary Stu moment, will get both Mega Stones and can choose between the two per battle.

Malion

Smash Ace
On the note of pokemon movies... Pokemon 3 is one of the best... but I liked 4ever as well... I try to keep an open mind but the more recent movies are just sort of empty now. I enjoyed the Kyurem movie well enough but damn the latest Genesect movie just made me mad... what's the point of bringing back Mewtwo if it's not even the same one and Ash barely acts like he's even seen a mewtwo before.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Pokemon movies eh? The last Pokemon movie I watched was the Zoroak one. Haven't watched any after it and I think I've seen everything before it. I gave up on the Pokemon anime within the first few episodes of Unova.

I liked the Celebii, Mewtwo, Entei, Mew, and Darkrai ones the best, with Celebi taking a small lead over the rest. At least the Pokemon movies are more mature then the anime.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Speaking of Charizard, if he had a X or Y form for his Final Smash, which one would you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom