• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I love lighting candles for a night. Good for relaxing. While I was relaxing, I had a thought. What if Sakurai actually does bring back all vets? I know he said there probably will be cuts, but Sakurai being Sakurai, you never really know. If anything, it'd surprise me.
All vets? Including the removed Melee characters?

Honestly I'm just waiting for that one character which is going to turn this place into a madhouse. Don't know who it's going to be but still...
Implying this place doesn't already become a madhouse at times.

Bringing back all the vets would be a double-edged sword, considering nobody will have to worry about there favorite character being cut and will grieve that a character they particularly are not fond of returned. Would already surprise me with the limited roster space for 4.

Just think of this. You'd have 3 Link clones, 2 Mario clones, a sucky Pikachu, and around 2-3 blue-haired sword-wielding lords.
WHO CARES MATE. Don't be a party pooper. :p

-----

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Bringing back all the vets would be a double-edged sword, considering nobody will have to worry about there favorite character being cut and will grieve that a character they particularly are not fond of returned. Would already surprise me with the limited roster space for 4.

Just think of this. You'd have 3 Link clones, 2 Mario clones, a sucky Pikachu, and around 2-3 blue-haired sword-wielding lords.
Roy has red hair tho wat

mimgrim

Smash Hero
...You may have won the war, but the battle had just begun...You know what they say, "Quality over quantity".

Oh no no no. I've already won the battle as well as the war, you see? Less is more because the less you have in the game the more quantity you have in the game. Quality is just a bunch of numbers and just how much you can pack into the game. Bu quantity is the deepness of the game. The less quality you have the more quantity you have. So you see less really is more and more really is less.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh no no no. I've already won the battle as well as the war, you see? Less is more because the less you have in the game the more quantity you have in the game. Quality is just a bunch of numbers and just how much you can pack into the game. Bu quantity is the deepness of the game. The less quality you have the more quantity you have. So you see less really is more and more really is less.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Oh, if Pac-Man's revealed, we're going to be under an Emergency Action Notification.

What about the Fire Emblem newcomer(s)?

Did you see me put red hair down at all?
I'll give you that. I just saw "Sword wielding" and "lords" and then I go "Fire Emblem!" and then I go "Roy's my boy."

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Do I even wannna know what the hell happened here?

Not really.

I'll be sure to remember you're wrong and then forget everything two minutes ago. ¦D

But in fact you will be sure to forget I am right, because wrong is right and right is wrong, and then remember, because forgetting is remembering and remembering is forgetting, nothing, because everything is nothing and nothing is everything, 2 minutes later.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
But in fact you will be sure to forget I am right, because wrong is right and right is wrong, and then remember, because forgetting is remembering and remembering is forgetting, nothing, because everything is nothing and nothing is everything, 2 minutes later.
ts;dr

Well there was a monkey version of Phoenix Wright involved if you're really that curious. ¦D

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm wrong, which is right, and you are right, which is wrong. Also I think you meant lt;rd.

Dude I can do this all day erry day. I even wrote a poem under the same premise I am currently doing which was about a man named Stan who has a log as a dog and lived in the house in the guise of blood. Or was he a stan named Man who had a dog as a log and lived in a blood in the guise of a house. The was also a villager villager named Roger. Or was he a roger name Villager?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
My best guess is some sort of kinky mating ritual.

Edit: on that note:
I'm wrong, which is right, and you are right, which is wrong. Also I think you meant lt;rd.

Dude I can do this all day erry day. I even wrote a poem under the same premise I am currently doing which was about a man named Stan who has a log as a dog and lived in the house in the guise of blood. Or was he a stan named Man who had a dog as a log and lived in a blood in the guise of a house. The was also a villager villager named Roger. Or was he a roger name Villager?
Nerfnow_moment_killer_5869.jpg

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

You'll have to find someone else to play with, though. I'm hungry. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh yes, it was pretty happy.

I'm hungry to, but there's like nothing to eat. :L
Eh, wanna go out for pizza? Thai restaurant? Golden Corral?

Or better yet, my favorite story!

Ass Hopper!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sowwy. My parents don't let me go out with strangers. :p

I am so sad people didn't catch what I did with the "gy" and happy" there. Uneducated people who don't know what gay originally meant.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sowwy. My parents don't let me go out with strangers. :p

I am so sad people didn't catch what I did with the "gy" and happy" there. Uneducated people who don't know what gay originally meant.
I think everyone is just trying to wait for this whole scandal to pass over. ¦D

I myself am just killing time cause waiting for two people and for tomorrow to come. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom