• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'd much rather have Pit caught than Link.

As long as Pit breaks free soon. Then again, with a cute angel like him, we wouldn't want to see him go. D:

EDIT: And it's currently a Link Between Worlds info, and talks about sending Shadow Links to other players.
EDIT 2: Now talking about the Mario Party 3ds game.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No Multiplayer to my knowledge.

Bravely Default to be released on 2/7 with a collector's edition, and now about Professor Layton to come on 2/28.

Meh, poor angel.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized peach was first in the pipe so if Mario looked forward he'd see up her dress

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Unlockable 5th character in 3D World.

I kinda had a feeling that she would be playable, since others were talking about it on here...

I doubt she'll be in Smash though, unless Sakurai wants to play the recency thing. =P
I'd prefer having Toad first.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well New Super Mario World does have an unlockable 5th character that is Rosalina, who inherits Mario's Spin attack from said Galaxy games.

No Smash info though. T_T Since November 22 is a big day with 3 Nintendo games being released, I'd expect something for that day.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I think it has been known that Rosalina was an unlockable character but it is nice to know officially.

Happy about that miiverse integration on 3DS. Of course, when Nintendo says "later this year" or "later this month", always means last second :3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yea over, no Smash info. T_T Wished they'd give us more Smash info, but like I said, see what happens on November 22 when they release Link Between Worlds, Mario 3d world, and that Mario Party game... I think.

But don't worry. I'm sure December's Direct will be more amazing, since you know that Kid Icarus anniversary on December 19 and...

"Oh, SPOILER ALERT!" -Hades

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hope there is some guest or user not paying attention and thinks Rosalina is confirmed for Smash

D

Deleted member

Can't see video since I'm in class, but it confirms what many have already figured out a while back in that Rosalina is playable in 3D World?
Nice to know that's confirmed.

......should have been news about Tropical Freeze's undisclosed 4th character. You know, the one we've been waiting for since the game's initial reveal?
It's got to be someone special if they've kept it hidden this long.
Only three options worth the secrecy is Cranky Kong, K. Rool, or a new generation DK Jr.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Well, that certainly was anti-climatic. Not only on the Smash front, but there was little to nothing found in it for me. Going to become really interesting from December and onwards anyways, so whatever.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Rosalina's chances somehow more likely then we thought? lol
I would be very disappointed if she were not made at least as an Assist Trophy.

Can't see video since I'm in class, but it confirms what many have already figured out a while back in that Rosalina is playable in 3D World?
Nice to know that's confirmed.

......should have been news about Tropical Freeze's undisclosed 4th character. You know, the one we've been waiting for since the game's initial reveal?
Rosalina's ability is the star spin from the Galaxy games. She appears slower than even Peach though.

Today's Direct was on upcoming 3DS games primarily so of course we wouldn't see anything on Huge Tropical Orgy.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Well, that certainly was anti-climatic. Not only on the Smash front, but there was little to nothing found in it for me. Going to become really interesting from December and onwards anyways, so whatever.

Wii U getting a much needed Youtube update, 3DS getting Youtube and Miiverse and 3DS and Wii U Nintendo IDs linked together AND Rosalina confirmed for 3D World are anti climatic?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Wii U getting a much needed Youtube update, 3DS getting Youtube and Miiverse and 3DS and Wii U Nintendo IDs linked together AND Rosalina confirmed for 3D World are anti climatic?
As someone who still has wired internet connection and has always cared very little about Rosalina, yes.

D

Deleted member

I know we wouldn't see Tropical Freeze stuff, but at the very least if we got 3D World news, Tropical Freeze news would have been nice to go with it.
As I said in my edit, it's got to be either Cranky, K. Rool or a new DK Jr.

EDIT: I've never been a Rosalina supporter, but I would not mind if she was in Smash now.
Only issue is that both her and Palutena might be redundant (I am aware of their differences, but you can't really deny they have at least a similar premise).

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Honestly this Direct bored me for the most part as it was just Nintendo playing catch up with it's online or talking about some boring new connection features that I could care less about or DLC for games I don't have.

Still I am a lot more convinced to buy the new Zelda and Mario 3D World now, and I'll keep my eye on Bravely Default. Can't wait for Shovel Knight and Retro City Rampage.

Also I'm cool with Rosalina being playable in Smash. Doubt it but whatever I'll leave it up to Mario threads to decide. Would also guess her inclusion in the 3D World was to pacify people who wanted a follow up to Galaxy/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom