• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Dude he wrote "master troll" on his status.... i think you should know that he's gonna be like that. :awesome:

I don't give a fuq give a fuq give a fuq

I don't give a fuq

I don't give a fuq give a fuq give a fuq

I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUQQQQQ

Its a "she" btw

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Playing a little game with myself to try and deduce what the webpage is going to look like in its final iteration. Every time I think I have the structure pegged, the web administrator changes it up on me. These are the kind of meta-games I play with myself in order to keep myself interested. A lot of mathematics and HCI.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
When I was younger I wasn't a fan of RTS games, however, recently I started liking them. I'm not sure if there's any good RTS games for the Wii out there, but I wouldn't mind buying one.

I know that there's Takt of Magic, a Japan-only game that looks pretty awesome imo. But seriously, a RTS Wii game using Okami-like elements AND published by Nintendo? I'm sold! And that main character mage dude would be pretty cool to see in Smash, not gonna lie.

Too bad the game's pretty obscure and flopped in sales. Oh well, I think it looks fun anyway.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
A key aspect of ownership is enforceability, not within a legal system per se, but the absolute physical ability to keep a thing from falling into the possession of another through terms that are not mutually agreed upon. Obviously, most legal systems do not enforce the policy that only one person or so many people can use the word "I", but it should be consistent for every single thought, that no special privileges be granted by a legal system to whoever applies for so-called 'ownership' of that idea. As for the metaphysical ownership of thought, each person creates thought as an independent agent, no matter the input. Every genesis is a testament to their capacity to comprehend, understand, and fundamentally generate, not replicate, the thought. The mere fact that one can think about Zelda or Marth means that he has the right to do with his creation whatever he wishes, disregarding a 'right' per se in a given legal system. It is inconsistent that one can own "Smash" and not own "The".

I do not know how healthy our relationship as kin would be. I respectfully decline, sir. <3
Dude, I read none of this.

Behave yourself, son, or you'll get a spanking.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I actually live in North America. What a twist!
Pretty sure you just said that you flew South for the winter. Ah~, so you're a liar then! D:

It all makes sense. You fiend. You shall pay for your lack of vision and Brazilian Buttlifts. ¦(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Pretty sure you just said that you flew South for the winter. Ah~, so you're a liar then! D:

It all makes sense. You fiend. You shall pay for your lack of vision and Brazilian Buttlifts. ¦(
Or I was talking about Captain Falcon. :p

I mean, in context to the post I quote. XD

And I can see fine, thank you. :awesome:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Or I was talking about Captain Falcon. :p
Reaaally? Tell me more~ =D

Missed both jokes and didn't deny your lack of a superior posterior.

I think somebody needs to try to think less and have more fun~ ¦3

Nah, really. you're a cool guy, Hyper. ¦D

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Reaaally? Tell me more~ =D

Missed both jokes and didn't deny your lack of a superior posterior.

I think somebody needs to try to think less and have more fun~ ¦3

Nah, really. you're a cool guy, Hyper. ¦D
...I'm not much for having fun right now. -_-

Various reasons. Anyway, I should get to sleep early...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...I'm not much for having fun right now. -_-
Ah, so you're a competitive Smasher, huh? ¦D

Heh, I'll let ya go with that one. I think all these jokes and my twisting your own jokes are kinda going over your head and are a bit too much for you right now. XD

Go get some rest. :3

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ah, so you're a competitive Smasher, huh? ¦D

Heh, I'll let ya go with that one. I think all these jokes and my twisting your own jokes are kinda going over your head and are a bit too much for you right now. XD

Go get some rest. :3
That doesn't mean anything you silly jester....you with your purple hair and " ¦D" faces..... she's just tired because she's tired. :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
No, they're just depressing me instead. Please stop. :(
...If you're being serious, you really should go rest. Depressing you is that last thing I'm trying to do here. Sorry. o_o'

That doesn't mean anything you silly jester....you with your purple hair and " ¦D" faces..... she's just tired because she's tired. :p
That was another joke. One you shouldn't have to think about if you think of the whole "Stop having fun, guys" phrase. ¦D

Chillax~ ¦3

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
...If you're being serious, you really should go rest. Depressing you is that last thing I'm trying to do here. Sorry. o_o'

That was another joke. One you shouldn't have to think about if you think of the whole "Stop having fun, guys" phrase. ¦D

Chillax~ ¦3
I was joking around too, didn't you see my :p face? xD

Oh wait I forgot... your blind as a bat >:D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I was joking around too, didn't you see my :p face? xD

Oh wait I forgot... your blind as a bat >:D
Hey! That's a common misconception. Bat's aren't really blind at all. D<

Apologize to all the bats in the world you ignorant bat hater. ¦(

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Huh.

Well, the Conch has spoken. I've got nothing. ¦D *shrugs*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How did I bother you so much that one night when you have this kind of attitude.

You should be embarrassed.
Everyone has an off day. Especially me. XD

(E)mbarrassment is for silly modest people who spend too much time caring about what others think. At that time, I was spending too much time trying to figure out how you could have possibly had anything against me when I had no recollection of doing anything intentionally harmful to you. That, and if there actually was a reason, all I wanted to to apologize to you for it. I thought I may have seriously offended you and wanted to reason things out and possibly make up for it.

Since there ended up not being one, or at least you weren't serious enough for me to tell, I later got back to my usual self and said "Eh, oh well. Whatever. Back to having fun." =D

I see no reason to feel ashamed in the slightest. :3

Edit: ...Why does that keep turning into an emote? O_o

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Look
Looks like it could be her spotdodge. Towards the left you could see some sort of smoke/dust animation indication a swift movement. Prob the reason he missed.

Also if u zoom in close enough you can see an invincibility frame. (Shadowy marks on her arms and legs).

I don't think it's a spot dodge. Looking at her intro movie and Sakurai play with her, it looks like she's about to do the warrior pose (which is her fsmash)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I finished ny Breloom.

Breloom @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Mach Punch, Spore, Bullet Seed, Swords Dance

My next Pokemon I'm working on is a Choice Scarf Tyranitar. Then Greninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom