• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
GUYS.
There should be a Smash fanfic or movie or documentary title called "The Book of Hard Reads." (Omni, Pound V.5)

If you want a Smash fanfic, I've got one for ya.

I'm almost 100% certain it's the reason some people want King K. Rool for Smash 4, too. ¦D

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
GUYS.
There should be a Smash fanfic or movie or documentary title called "The Book of Hard Reads." (Omni, Pound V.5)
There is a documentary on Smash.

Its called "The Smash Brothers" and its amazing!!!

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
If you want a Smash fanfic, I've got one for ya.

I'm almost 100% certain it's the reason some people want King K. Rool for Smash 4, too. ¦D

King K. Rool: Keep looking. You'll find it.

Zero Suit: Nope. Not seein it. Maybe another time.

Poor K. Rool :( Its no wonder he is mad all the time. He should've known steroids would have that effect.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wrote a Smash fanfic once. It was about Lucario's past and a chain of events that lead to Lucario & Meta Knight's meeting.

Delicious Tears

Smash Journeyman
Silly people, SSB is already a fan fiction. It's a fan fic about Nintendo characters (and some third party dudes out of nowhere) beating the crap out of each other just for the hell of it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Silly people, SSB is already a fan fiction. It's a fan fic about Nintendo characters (and some third party dudes out of nowhere) beating the crap out of each other just for the hell of it.
A fanfic can't be official.

In other news, I finally bred a great Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Only the SSE has a story to speak of(you can guess what story the other modes ideally have, but we have no idea what it's supposed to be). Besides that, the first game's best suggestion was "Master Hand is trying to control the world, so you need to stop him from doing so", perhaps. He does control the world, and you gotta fight him, so it's at least plausible.

Also, that's not even a story. That's just an excuse to fight. They are not synonyms.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
No but I have an army of Bulletproof Chespins now. My army could probably beat your army.
A Pokemon RTS game would be so cool.

"Catch your army, capture the enemy!"

Or something lame like that. But the game. That'd be cool.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What kind of Pokemon do you have with their H.a.?
WHAT KIND OF PERSON EVEN USES PERIODS IN ACRONYMS ANYMORE.

GOT DAMN SON.

I know it's been said countless times before, but a Pokemon GTA game would be cool too. For once maybe you play as the evil organization or something, lol. There are just so many ways you could interact with the environment and enemies using Pokemon. The enemies themselves would be varied since they could be TYPE-THEMED AS EXPECTED instead of "this is a latino gang. They like the color red."

Pokemon is just a beautiful golden franchise of opportunity.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Do you actually like those ideas for Pokemon and want to play them, Morbid, or are you just doing your thing.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ask your sister for me will you I have sports to watch and a really gross hairy belly to scratch.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Maids answer to pretty ladies, not gross little kids.
But you're asking the question, so you answering anything is irrelevant.

I don't know where you're going with this, and clearly, neither do you. So, I'm off to go train my Pokemon. See y'all later.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I've seen that. It IS great.

It's also not some silly, stupid fan fiction, it's a series of webisodes documenting high profile smash players.
Yeah definetely.

The first couple of episodes are what caught my eye though. All that history 0.0.

If it weren't for them I prob would have never known who KoreanDJ was. Could've missed out on one of the most gifted and talented players off all time. Also didn't know Azen had THAT much history as well as chillin and chu dat. Truly a great eye opener to say the least.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Is this not a TBS?
We want an RTS!
I've seen that. It IS great.
It's also not some silly, stupid fan fiction, it's a series of webisodes documenting high profile smash players.
Did you see I put other things besides fan fiction? GAWSH.
Besides, what have you got against using other people's fiction to create some new work of fiction? You can't own a thought! Stupid Intellectual Property, go Austrian economics!

Morbi

Scavenger
Yeah definetely.

The first couple of episodes are what caught my eye though. All that history 0.0.

If it weren't for them I prob would have never known who KoreanDJ was. Could've missed out on one of the most gifted and talented players off all time. Also didn't know Azen had THAT much history as well as chillin and chu dat. Truly a great eye opener to say the least.
Link? I am interested in watching it... only problem? I am too lazy to search for it.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Is this not a TBS?
We want an RTS!

Did you see I put other things besides fan fiction? GAWSH.
Besides, what have you got against using other people's fiction to create some new work of fiction? You can't own a thought! Stupid Intellectual Property, go Austrian economics!
Yes. I own that thought. It's mine, didn't you know?

Poor guy... I'm here to teach you, my son.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Yes. I own that thought. It's mine, didn't you know?
Poor guy... I'm here to teach you, my son.
A key aspect of ownership is enforceability, not within a legal system per se, but the absolute physical ability to keep a thing from falling into the possession of another through terms that are not mutually agreed upon. Obviously, most legal systems do not enforce the policy that only one person or so many people can use the word "I", but it should be consistent for every single thought, that no special privileges be granted by a legal system to whoever applies for so-called 'ownership' of that idea. As for the metaphysical ownership of thought, each person creates thought as an independent agent, no matter the input. Every genesis is a testament to their capacity to comprehend, understand, and fundamentally generate, not replicate, the thought. The mere fact that one can think about Zelda or Marth means that he has the right to do with his creation whatever he wishes, disregarding a 'right' per se in a given legal system. It is inconsistent that one can own "Smash" and not own "The".

I do not know how healthy our relationship as kin would be. I respectfully decline, sir. <3

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
A key aspect of ownership is enforceability, not within a legal system per se, but the absolute physical ability to keep a thing from falling into the possession of another through terms that are not mutually agreed upon. Obviously, most legal systems do not enforce the policy that only one person or so many people can use the word "I", but it should be consistent for every single thought, that no special privileges be granted by a legal system to whoever applies for so-called 'ownership' of that idea. As for the metaphysical ownership of thought, each person creates thought as an independent agent, no matter the input. Every genesis is a testament to their capacity to comprehend, understand, and fundamentally generate, not replicate, the thought. The mere fact that one can think about Zelda or Marth means that he has the right to do with his creation whatever he wishes, disregarding a 'right' per se in a given legal system. It is inconsistent that one can own "Smash" and not own "The".

I do not know how healthy our relationship as kin would be. I respectfully decline, sir. <3
All this talk about keys and ownerships and relationships has me thinking about a pretty lady again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom