• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah... Chrom (or any other Awakening character) could still promote Awakening on the JP website, meaning Awakening will get double promotion lol.

Unless Sakurai does something like...

"Want to know more about Chrom? Visit the official website for SMT x FE!" > (Uhh, but, SMT x FE will be released after Smash 4, right? I'm not too sure.)

or

"Want to know more about Chrom? Visit the official website for FE14!" > (This is implying that Chrom makes an appearance in a hypothetical FE14.)

I mean, yeah, Ike (or any FE character) could potentially fit the bill for SMT x FE promotion. However, I don't even know if Sakurai will promote SMT x FE (taking into account that the game is released before Sm4sh)... And we don't even know if there's a FE14 in the works; if there is, I do kinda expect one to be release before Smash (but you never know). Well, there is that rumor thing about IS working on a new FE title from a while back. Is there any updated news on that?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People at work have pokemon X and Y

and they think this guy name "Scott" or something that begins with an "S" is invinvible

HE'S GOING DOWN

I bet he doesn't even know about EV's or IV's

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My guess is that the JP Website could have Chrom promoting Awakening while the English/EU ones promoting SMTxFE.

Also, Roy's game was released after Melee, so Chrom could promote a game being released later.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
My guess is that the JP Website could have Chrom promoting Awakening while the English/EU ones promoting SMTxFE.

Also, Roy's game was released after Melee, so Chrom could promote a game being released later.
This talk about promotion is kinda getting old. In any case why not just have all FE heroes tossed. This way we can have a FE Dissidia and finally come to a conclusion of who is deemed worthy and who not so worthy. Crown the champion and label him as "King of Fire Emblem".

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A Mario Dissidia or Pokemon Dissidia would be much more interesting IMO

Or Zelda

Shroob

Sup?
A Mario Dissidia or Pokemon Dissidia would be much more interesting IMO

Or Zelda
Who would be in a Zelda one, unless you count all the different Links? Honestly, when I think of even potential Zelda newcomers, I draw a blank outside Tingle. Smash has the core members of the series.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who would be in a Zelda one, unless you count all the different Links? Honestly, when I think of even potential Zelda newcomers, I draw a blank outside Tingle. Smash has the core members of the series.
I meant more like a Zelda Dissidia in general.

I'm sure there are enough Zelda characters for a fighting game

D

Deleted member

Don't see how the different Links wouldn't work in a Dissidia-like game.

Each incarnation has his own quirk to him.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
Do you guys think that tonight's pic will be Marth related? I suppose it stands a pretty good chance, and it wouldn't be bad it if is. Just asking out of curiosity I suppose

EDIT: Sorry if there was a double post

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This talk about promotion is kinda getting old. In any case why not just have all FE heroes tossed. This way we can have a FE Dissidia and finally come to a conclusion of who is deemed worthy and who not so worthy. Crown the champion and label him as "King of Fire Emblem".
...Are you trolling?

Fire Emblem is heavily important to Nintendo. They could easily have their own fighting game in addition to Smash appearances. Kind of like Tales of did.

Also, there's quite a few Links that are unique. Adult Link(OOT), Young Link(LOZ, LA, ALTTP), Young Link 2(MM), Adult Link 2(TP), Adult Link 3(SS), Toon Link(WW, PH), Child Link(FSA style, includes MC, ST), Dark Child Link(FSA), Dark Link(OOT), Shadow Link(AOL), Dark Link Redux(TP), Bunny Link, Classic Link(ALBW), Goron Link, Fierce Deity Link, Zora Link, Deku Link, Four Link(Four Swords, this is four playables in one, in the same sense as Ice Climbers). I may have missed some. :p

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Untitled-3.png

The design of his boots is quite striking to me.

Also, the saturated yellow parts of his clothing are also found in Brawl if you choose Marth's blue palette swap.
...Will this mean that Marth's default SSBM and Brawl coloration might now be his blue palette in SSB4?

-----

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Marth is already the "King of Fire emblem" though. He is the most promoted lord of all the FE lords, has the appeared in the most games, and was the very first lord for FE. He is the undisputed king of FE any which way you look at it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
None of his attacks involve kicking.

Good thing Pit can kick. *looks at U-tilt and "Get-up attack from ledge with <100%" They ain't boots, but good-sized sandals are great too.

Or better yet, Bowser can now kick, and you know he has big feet. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom