• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I actually had to try posting 10 times at one point. Usually though I have to try 4 times or less.

I'm really hoping the posting issues get fixed soon.
Another problem I'm having is I have to go to "More Options" if I want to edit a post since the regular edit buttons show a completely white box in the text box so I can't edit there at all.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Another problem I'm having is I have to go to "More Options" if I want to edit a post since the regular edit buttons show a completely white box in the text box so I can't edit there at all.
I've had that issue as well. That first became an issue (for me at least) sometime before the DDOS, while there didn't seem to be any posting issues until after the boards went back online.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Yo Guys, I just have to show this:
(Brawl)

(SSB4)

I think I might appreciate even more the direction behind the character designs in this game.

Like, they truly breat and express like actual living beings this time. The improvement is immense.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
So.....does today mean anything special at all in the context of Marth or Fire emblem?? or did Sakurai just use fake out on us?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The dude above is a good example of them fanboy kids. :)
-me

-fanboy
I may really like Fire Emblem, but I have no problem with people not enjoying the series or having problems with the games. Hell, I have more than a few criticisms for several of the games in the series.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You guys need to calm down. D:

So here's a raccoon eating grapes with his hands while sitting at the table. :3

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Marth pretty boi bounced my expectations. He looks fabulous and love how his attire is based off the Shadow Dragon remake.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=216488 Good ol' Sakurai!

"My office hours are up to me. So long as I complete the new Smash Bros., I could show up only once a week, or only at night, or even telecommute if I wanted to."

- Sakurai still shows up for work at 10AM every day
- nothing goes into Smash Bros. without his approval

"It's just as important to check the specifications behind the development of things like graphics, sound, motions, characters, stages, game modes, and UI, not just the products themselves."

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bleh... People defending their favorite games always starts with the other person's opinion. Take, for example, Smooth jumping up on that FE comment. He clearly didn't want that person to say that and think his comment mattered (proof is that he responded to it, thus proving he cares), so he affirmed the obvious matter of that comment not meaning anything- bringing up the original, "no one cares" remark to prove his point.

That pattern. You see it?

1: opinion
2: shield

Never have an opinion unless you want to be bashed by a fan shield.

And that's my say on fans and their games.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So.....does today mean anything special at all in the context of Marth or Fire emblem?? or did Sakurai just use fake out on us?
I can't find anything related to FE at all. Meaning that Sakurai just wanted to show off Marth and that seems to be... it. Maybe cause he's practically the main character of the overall series? I dunno. Maybe he wants him a starter this time?

All we can tell is that he wanted to show him, but as for why, nobody knows. He's advertising more than one game on his overall character page, so...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Bleh... People defending their favorite games always starts with the other person's opinion. Take, for example, Smooth jumping up on that FE comment. He clearly didn't want that person to say that and think his comment mattered (proof is that he responded to it, thus proving he cares), so he affirmed the obvious matter of that comment not meaning anything- bringing up the original, "no one cares" remark to prove his point.

That pattern. You see it?

1: opinion
2: shield

Never have an opinion unless you want to be banned by a fan shield.

And that's my say on fans and their games.
This is an online forum for discussion. As long as I stay within the guidelines/hard-and-fast "rules" of said forum, I can say whatever the hell I want. Same with the other guy. He could've fired back with how much he hated the franchise, blah blah, whatever. Doesn't matter, it's his prerogative. People would reply, and so on and so forth, ad nauseam. That's what the forum is here for.

Not to mention, you know, the regulars around here really don't give a ****. Like, y'know, Shin and (indirectly) Wario, the two people that replied to him. If you actually paid any kind of attention to the nuances of the other users' posts, you'd know this as well.

But please, keep trying to break down what I'm saying with your ****ty logic and semantics, Sausage-kun. You don't speak for me.

Smooth Criminal

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
This is an online forum for discussion. As long as I stay within the guidelines/hard-and-fast "rules" of said forum, I can say whatever the hell I want. Same with the other guy.

Smooth Criminal
But can you say booPTFFF

Can you say boogSNRK

CAN YOU SAY BOOGHAHAGER WITHOUT LAUGHING.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
This is an online forum for discussion. As long as I stay within the guidelines/hard-and-fast "rules" of said forum, I can say whatever the hell I want. Same with the other guy. He could've fired back with how much he hated the franchise, blah blah, whatever. Doesn't matter, it's his prerogative. People would reply, and so on and so forth, ad nauseam. That's what the forum is here for.

Not to mention, you know, the regulars around here really don't give a ****. Like, y'know, Shin and (indirectly) Wario, the two people that replied to him. If you actually paid any kind of attention to the nuances of the other users' posts, you'd know this as well.

But please, keep trying to break down what I'm saying with your ****ty logic and semantics, Sausage-kun. You don't speak for me.

Smooth Criminal

You don't seem very nice...
-----

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is an online forum for discussion. As long as I stay within the guidelines/hard-and-fast "rules" of said forum, I can say whatever the hell I want. Same with the other guy. Doesn't matter how strongly either of us "feel" about something.

But please, keep trying to break down what I'm saying with your ****ty logic and semantics, AuraSage94.
Who said you couldn't, bud? I didn't say, "keep your nasty opinions to yourself", did I? Hmm. Assumptions can get mighty strange. :troll:

And why are you getting frustrated? Did I rub you the wrong way? If I did, apologies.

...I'm such a prick. Lol good night.

Are you implying that you want to rub him the right way? O_o'
Meh. It's part of the process of a male growing up so it's normal :|

Oh right, the traditional "Avatar change". Looks like I have to explain myself

1) Lord tourettes (**** Figures) - The green stick with the hat
- Got into the show recently and he's my favorite F@#$ING character so far

2) Terra (Final Fantasy VI)
- My avatar is BEAUTIFUL and it's not fap material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom