• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Off topic but for the first time I feel very excited for Black Friday and I've already done some planning on what to get (thanks to GameStop's & Toy "R" Us's Black Friday flyers being leaked):

- GameStop having used Xenoblade Chronicles for $40
This makes me glad I held onto my wallet so tight when the game was going for $120+ on eBay back in the Spring. I was tempted to buy it with my tax refund but I'm glad I held out for so long.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Why the rush?

Why eat if you aren't going to enjoy the experience?

Edit: IF you rush it in, you rush it OUT
I would say I don't actually like eating. I've eaten poptarts every morning for so long I can't remember the last time I didn't. It's not even that they're good, just that they're NOT BAD and I can eat them quickly with zero preparation.

You know those solid ramen noodle square things you're supposed to add water to and microwave? I DON'T ADD WATER OR MICROWAVE IT I JUST EAT IT AS IT IS.

Being in charge of cooking for my lady is going to be very difficult when I have such ****ty taste.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
As I was eating the crab and crawdads, I started thinking...

Am I the only one that doesn't just enjoy the taste of food, but the experience as well?

I see all my friends ordering boneless wings while I order bone in wings

Does no one else enjoy ripping the flesh off the bone with their teeth?
I'd have to say yes, I enjoy the sensation of just eating. Soup and Fish , and Sushi is a favorite of mine.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I do eat quick too, I'm not sure how you are suppose to drag something out

Like keep it in your mouth or something. Slosh it around?

Just gets it all saliva-y and starts a gag reflex reaction. I can't have something in my mouth too long or I have to throw up

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm kind of fast eater as well, for some foods at least. Sometimes the taste may effect how fast I eat. I never let the the taste really drag on though.

Also, I wish I could get my hands on a copy of Xenoblade at that price.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
You know those solid ramen noodle square things you're supposed to add water to and microwave? I DON'T ADD WATER OR MICROWAVE IT I JUST EAT IT AS IT IS.

Being in charge of cooking for my lady is going to be very difficult when I have such ****ty taste.

I cried a bit inside knowing that my endeavors in teaching you how to prepare ramen miserably failed.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
As I was eating the crab and crawdads, I started thinking...

Am I the only one that doesn't just enjoy the taste of food, but the experience as well?

I see all my friends ordering boneless wings while I order bone in wings

Does no one else enjoy ripping the flesh off the bone with their teeth?
The only obstacle is that me going feral eating meat means people will be scared of me and/or that I'll have stuff on my face after.

I prefer boneless wings because that means more meat for me to eat. Now if we're talking big turkey legs or something, that's another story. And boy, I still remember having my first medium rare steak a few months ago. That juicy taste, the chewy inside, THE BLOOD. I could really go for another medium rare steak. It felt so right wolfing that thing down.

Then I find out that medium rare is probably the best choice of cooked steak as you get most of the nutritional value and it's safer to eat than straight up rare.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only obstacle is that me going feral eating meat means people will be scared of me and/or that I'll have stuff on my face after.

I prefer boneless wings because that means more meat for me to eat. Now if we're talking big turkey legs or something, that's another story. And boy, I still remember having my first medium rare steak a few months ago. That juicy taste, the chewy inside, THE BLOOD. I could really go for another medium rare steak. It felt so right wolfing that thing down.

Then I find out that medium rare is probably the best choice of cooked steak as you get most of the nutritional value and it's safer to eat than straight up rare.
Did you just eat it rare before?

I've always liked medium rare the best

If anyone is interested in a good steak marinate, Tiger sauce taste great in my opinion

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I usually eat steaks medium. But boy do I usually have big ones. Sometimes I can eat it all. Sometimes I can hardly eat any of it.

And stir fry is like heaven in food form for me.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only reason my steaks turn out medium rare is because I suck at making them

Luckily I like medium rare

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Once at my friend's graduation party I tried a strawberry for the first time and I couldn't stand the seeds but she told me I wasn't allowed to spit it out so I kept in my mouth for three hours until it dissolved.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Weird discussion again that is not "Funnekin", Happy Birthday to Ismar...

The usual. Can't really say much about this since it's another typical weird discussion.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really like strawberries and never noticed the seeds.

Not their taste or texture

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Did you just eat it rare before?

I've always liked medium rare the best

If anyone is interested in a good steak marinate, Tiger sauce taste great in my opinion
Never had it rare. My dad always made me get it medium. I wanted to try rare, but blah blah reasons from him so I settled on medium rare at the restaurant. My mouth is still salivating just thinking about it. It was a 20 oz. ribeye steak and I STILL had room for desert after. Or at least after half an hour of digesting for three more ounces. Next time I'm getting the T-Bone steak which is 23 oz.

The word p*n*s.
Vagina.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
The only fruit I can't really stand eating is kiwi. No idea why, I just can't.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Never had it rare. My dad always made me get it medium. I wanted to try rare, but blah blah reasons from him so I settled on medium rare at the restaurant. My mouth is still salivating just thinking about it. It was a 20 oz. ribeye steak and I STILL had room for desert after. Or at least after half an hour of digesting for three more ounces. Next time I'm getting the T-Bone steak which is 23 oz.

Vagina.
Stop.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't like the taste of strawberries, personally.
When comes to fruit I mostly like watermelon, apples and bananas. Oddly I rarely eat pineapple, but almost every time I visit Disneyland I get a Dole Whip. I love those soft serves so much.

As much as I wish to continue the food discussion, I don't want this thread locked again.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Oh god why would you eat Mango!?
If I can't participate and win at EVO, no one can.

8th time is the charm...Why must it take multiple attempts for a post! Still feeling the aftermath of the site attack

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Let's face it guys, Pac Man is "the new Geno"
I'm gonna take a big fan and hit you with it repeatedly if you ever infer anything being close to the Geno madness again. Then tbag you until my knees give out.

Nothing, not even these dumb Pac Attacks, can compare to the Genocide of yesteryears.

Yet. I'll be fair. "Yet".

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Is not the same, Geno is just a fanfic.
Pacman will appear and there is nothing you guys can do about it.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I mean, I support Pac-Man, but for me, it's mostly because of how much Pac-Man has been a part of my life. After all, Pac-Man World 2 was the third game I ever played.

I'll be fine if he doesn't get in, but I'll be pretty happy if he does get in. Just like my other character wishes.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Rufflet for this
[collapse=I think you phucked up]
[/collapse]
I'll take it. Gotta love that Wonder Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom