• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Funny thing is I think that the ship might be to scale.

P.S Happy B-day Golden!
P.S.S Happy Un-B-day Ismar!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Happy Birthday Golden!

Random google search image of an Entei:

I was out for a couple of days because of Diwali celebrations....

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
failed to measure up to their expectations.
The real rocket is too large in the Pikmin games. It is too tiny in SSB4. The picture takes place on Pyrosphere. TooSmall Ridley confirmed for bottom H tier. :troll:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I've captured and entire box of loudred and none have scrappy

I captured 1 girafarig from someone else and it had it's hidden ability

I'm more or less convinced only the third pokemon has it's special ability

The trainer is online too
I didn't know where else to find/notify you, but I finally got around to catching a Rattled Whismur in a Horde. Breeding a ton of them as we speak, any specific nature you want? The original was Hasty with crappy IVs, but I'm breeding it with a Ditto (Modest with perfect HP and Sp. Atk) and then a female (Rash with perfect Attack and haven't checked anything else).

-

Also, I'm not going to lie. When this happened to me in game, I got scared, then a bit emotional. Spoilers for those who want it to be a surprise on their birthday.

Unbirthday or not, this warmed my heart.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The real rocket is too large in the Pikmin games. It is too tiny in SSB4. The picture takes place on Pyrosphere. TooSmall Ridley confirmed for bottom H tier. :troll:
No matter what, if we get Ridley, he'll be tiny. I can't wait to play as Chibi Ridley. Lol kawaai eyes and a spark plug tail.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Happy birthday to GoldenYuiitusin and happy un-birthday to IsmaR.

Hope any of you enjoyed Sakurai's gift... You know, the spaceship bomb. I mean, who wouldn't like some fireworks on such special occasions?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Today's photo sure is mysterious. Brawl had both End of Day Final Smash and the Warp Star item. Not sure why we have this as well.

D

Deleted member

So a Warp Star that you don't ride that is based off the Pikmin 2 ship?

.....I don't get it. Does such a thing exist in Pikmin 3 or something?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't played Pikmin 3, but I haven't heard anyone else bring it up yet. So I think it's just a random, strange yet interesting idea that Sakurai came up with. I won't be surprised if see at least a fee other strange items.

Also, I almost forgot. Have a very merry Un-birthday IsmaR.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Come to think of it, it could be Olimar's Final Smash again but this time the ship starts growing when the Final Smash is activated and then Olimar proceeds as normal.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't know where else to find/notify you, but I finally got around to catching a Rattled Whismur in a Horde. Breeding a ton of them as we speak, any specific nature you want? The original was Hasty with crappy IVs, but I'm breeding it with a Ditto (Modest with perfect HP and Sp. Atk) and then a female (Rash with perfect Attack and haven't checked anything else).

-

Also, I'm not going to lie. When this happened to me in game, I got scared, then a bit emotional. Spoilers for those who want it to be a surprise on their birthday.

Unbirthday or not, this warmed my heart.
You mean a scrappy Whismur?

If you could get one with good Spec and HP IV's that would be good, regardless of nature. I could attempt to breed it either way

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Retsuprae was reading a pokemon creepypasta

The author of it didn't do any research because it was suppose to be the original red/ blue...BUT

1) It had Pichu in it, which the author admitted was unusual, but said that Pichu was introduced in Gen 3 (Which he wasn't)
2) His Pidgeot used Aerial Ace, which wasn't introduced until gen 3
3) Why would anyone in Red/ Blue have Pikachu on their team when there is no Light Ball, and only in Yellow does Pikachu interact with you? Raichu is superior in every way in Red/ Blue
4) His level 54 vaporeon still had water gun. Even when I was young I was smart enough to replace water gun when I had a better attack
5) For some reason he thought curse kills the pokemon using it. Now to mention the pokemon using it wasn't a ghost type so it's HP doesn't decrease anyway. Curse also wasn't IN Red/ Blue, but neither was the pokemon using it...so whatever
6) He said his Persian was the closest pokemon to having an advantage over Agetha. However, that isn't really true since the only Ghost attack they have, Night Shade, CAN hit normal type pokemon in Red/ Blue and I can't think of any other advantage Persian would have over them. (I don't believe they would have lick at the Elite 4's level)

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Retsuprae was reading a pokemon creepypasta

The author of it didn't do any research because it was suppose to be the original red/ blue...BUT

1) It had Pichu in it, which the author admitted was unusual, but said that Pichu was introduced in Gen 3 (Which he wasn't)
2) His Pidgeot used Aerial Ace, which wasn't introduced until gen 3
3) Why would anyone in Red/ Blue have Pikachu on their team when there is no Light Ball, and only in Yellow does Pikachu interact with you? Raichu is superior in every way in Red/ Blue
4) His level 54 vaporeon still had water gun. Even when I was young I was smart enough to replace water gun when I had a better attack
5) For some reason he thought curse kills the pokemon using it. Now to mention the pokemon using it wasn't a ghost type so it's HP doesn't decrease anyway. Curse also wasn't IN Red/ Blue, but neither was the pokemon using it...so whatever
6) He said his Persian was the closest pokemon to having an advantage over Agetha. However, that isn't really true since the only Ghost attack they have, Night Shade, CAN hit normal type pokemon in Red/ Blue and I can't think of any other advantage Persian would have over them.
Reminds me of that "Snow on Mt. Silver" creepypasta which was supposed to take place in the original G/S/C for GB.
Problem is...
IT DOESN'T FREAKING SNOW IN THE ORIGINAL MT. SILVER. YOU DON'T SCALE THE OUTSIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN, EITHER.

Then again, it did say Easter Egg: Snow On Mt. Silver, implying that the snow isn't normally supposed to be there.

-----

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I just beat Pokemon X.

I didn't find it sad like most, honestly. In fact, it made me really happy. I'm glad things turned out the way they did and didn't go how I was expecting it to go. If it had, it would've been a terribly sad ending. XD;

But yeah...Great story. That was fun to go through. :3

D

Deleted member

Reminds me of that "Snow on Mt. Silver" creepypasta which was supposed to take place in the original G/S/C for GB.
Problem is...
IT DOESN'T FREAKING SNOW IN THE ORIGINAL MT. SILVER. YOU DON'T SCALE THE OUTSIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN, EITHER.

Then again, it did say Easter Egg: Snow On Mt. Silver, implying that the snow isn't normally supposed to be there.

-----
The creepypasta clearly states it was a GameShark hack to give the snow on Mt. Silver.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
In terms of the pic of the day, I have no clue. I probably won't until I can see the caption that Sakurai made for it, and that's only IF it explains anything.

I only had to try and post this 4 times.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Off topic but for the first time I feel very excited for Black Friday and I've already done some planning on what to get (thanks to GameStop's & Toy "R" Us's Black Friday flyers being leaked):

- GameStop having Rayman Legends on Wii U for $24
- GameStop having used Xenoblade Chronicles for $40
- Toys "R" Us having a Buy One Get One 40% off all games (think I'll do Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate and Game & Wario)
- GameStop will also have Metroid Prime Trilogy used for $40 but since I have each game individually, I'm still deciding on this.

I'm so glad I haz a job.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So a Warp Star that you don't ride that is based off the Pikmin 2 ship?

.....I don't get it. Does such a thing exist in Pikmin 3 or something?

No but there really aren't too many items in the Pikmin games to actually use. Bomb rocks would be redundant on about 50 different levels and the sprays would be super cheap in smash (red spray pretty much turns your pikmin into unstoppable killing machines for a short time and purple spray turns your opponent into stone).

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Off topic but for the first time I feel very excited for Black Friday and I've already done some planning on what to get (thanks to GameStop's & Toy "R" Us's Black Friday flyers being leaked):

- Toys "R" Us having a Buy One Get One 40% off all games (think I'll do Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate and Game & Wario)
- GameStop will also have Metroid Prime Trilogy used for $40 but since I have each game individually, I'm still deciding on this.

I'm so glad I haz a job.
Holy dodongos.... Xenoblade for 40 bucks??? *Runs outside*

It's raining... anyway, that's a great deal!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Off topic, but for those who play Minecraft, I've built a Hunger Games arena called The Love Cube (based off of the Love Cube in Portal). When I can, I'm going to post pictures of it, possibly tomorrow.

I'm so glad I haz a job.
I'll be getting a laptop hopefully if I can sell my old Wii. But if not, Rayman Legends is definatly a second great choice.
Your cat has good taste. :awesome:
Really? I just saw him an hour ago drinking out of the toilet.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Just to be sure, is the CoroCoro Garchomp for X/Y Japan-only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom