• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
So if I gave a random chespin you'd give me a random female fennekin? If that's the case then deal

@Gargoline, sorry dude tried so many things no luck, your gonna have to power read the thing, since the only way to get a summary is to hack through a paid site, and i'm not doing that lol.
Would you hack a paid site if Admiral Pit gave you a free Fennekin?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So if I gave a random chespin you'd give me a random female fennekin? If that's the case then deal

@Gargoline, sorry dude tried so many things no luck, your gonna have to power read the thing, since the only way to get a summary is to hack through a paid site, and i'm not doing that lol.

Nope. It has to be a Bulletproof Chespin. This is a Female Magician Fennekin we're talking about here. T_T My next era of Fennekin have Wish and Hypnosis, and with all that cute Fennekin, that will be "Funnekin". *smacks self for bad pun*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks. I'll get the Arbok later. Maybe. Probably. -~-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Too lazy and failed at finding Ekans and Arbok, so yea... Gligar on the other hand... Meanwhile, must find 3 more shiny Fennekin. Keep one as a Fennekin, the female if I get one a Braixen, and an improved Delphox. What Funnekin that would be. ):

Morbi

Scavenger
Too lazy and failed at finding Ekans and Arbok, so yea... Gligar on the other hand... Meanwhile, must find 3 more shiny Fennekin. Keep one as a Fennekin, the female if I get one a Braixen, and an improved Delphox. What Funnekin that would be. ):
What is with your Fennekin obsession? I don't really have room to talk, but I am curious. If you already found a shiny Fennekin, how on earth didn't you find one with decent IVs?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Is there any other pokemon you would want besides a chespin? list them and I might have something to trade ya for a female fennekin, don't really care about IV's since I already decided what my competitive team is going to be a while ago.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What is with your Fennekin obsession? I don't really have room to talk, but I am curious. If you already found a shiny Fennekin, how on earth didn't you find one with decent IVs?

The shiny is "above average" iirc according to that IV guy, but with the new Fennekin I got, I could give the new one Hypnosis and Wish, and potentially 3 perfect IVs, hopefully HP, Sp.Atk, and/or Speed/Sp.Def.
As for Fennekin, it's admirable in Amie, but Braixen takes the cake. <3 The Shiny combines purple with some red and grey which is a great changeover compared to typical Red/black shiny colors.

And give me ideas for the Fennekin that you can offer for.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
The shiny is "above average" iirc according to that IV guy, but with the new Fennekin I got, I could give the new one Hypnosis and Wish, and potentially 3 perfect IVs, hopefully HP, Sp.Atk, and/or Speed/Sp.Def.
As for Fennekin, it's admirable in Amie, but Braixen takes the cake. <3 The Shiny combines purple with some red and grey which is a great changeover compared to typical Red/black shiny colors.

And give me ideas for the Fennekin that you can offer for.
Do you want a swadloon? or a maractus? or a zebstrika? or maybe that that ekans you want but don't really wanna get? :p seriously dude its better if ya listed some wants, i don't know your preferences.

Never mind, Just got one from someone else. :sonic:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Do you want a swadloon? or a maractus? or a zebstrika? or maybe that that ekans you want but don't really wanna get? :p seriously dude its better if ya listed some wants, i don't know your preferences.

My mind's just all over the place, so it forgets. ):
I don't think I have a Maractus, but I probably won't use it. I don't wanna say a Safari ditto because that probably be selfish. *pouts* Gimme more ideas. Once my mind's fixed, I'll be happier.

Morbi

Scavenger

Never mind, Just got one from someone else. :sonic:
Damn, that is some brutal ****! The Sonic Icon to add insult to injury, "your too slow"! That was simply masterful.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
My mind's just all over the place, so it forgets. ):
I don't think I have a Maractus, but I probably won't use it. I don't wanna say a Safari ditto because that probably be selfish. *pouts* Gimme more ideas. Once my mind's fixed, I'll be happier.
Actually I gots a ditto safari, and i would have said yes, but again :sonic:

Sorry dude, however if you have something I want in the future it'd be best to add me because if you want a safari ditto I got it and will offer it if you need it.

Calm down Miss Van disel it wasn't that great :awesome:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only safari I want is someone who has scrappy whismurs

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was told that only the 3rd pokemon has a chance of receiving the hidden ability

According to other sources that seems to be false.

If that is the case, I CAN get scrappy Loudreds NOW

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now that I think about it, a safari I have has Loudred too. I actually wanted to try one.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Pic of the day. Is this spaceship from Hocotate? No this is a bomb SHAPED like a spaceship. After liftoff, it will drop down when you least expect it.

Happy BDay, Golden. <3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well it still reminds me of Uprising's Boom Rocket, that has no major blast radius.

And since it's on THAT place, let's avoid talking about... *paralyzed sounds*

My new Prankster Riolu did it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You have been awarded a trophy:Happy Birthday!

3 minutes ago
DAMMIT SMASHBOARDS NOT YOU TOO

Pic of the day. Is this spaceship from Hocotate? No this is a bomb SHAPED like a spaceship. After liftoff, it will drop down when you least expect it.

Happy BDay, Golden. <3

Oh...well, thank you Sakurai.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Happy BDay, Golden. <3
Inb4 people say Olimar's Final Smash is getting replaced.

Happy late birthday, Golden. You wished me well on my birthday back in July, so it's only fair that I do the same.

----

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait...

Is this just a pic referencing Olimar's final smash?

Or a new item?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've captured and entire box of loudred and none have scrappy

I captured 1 girafarig from someone else and it had it's hidden ability

I'm more or less convinced only the third pokemon has it's special ability

The trainer is online too

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You could have a Pokemon with Trace check for you, like a Gardevoir. Ensure that the safari has access to all 3 Pokemon or no hidden abilities.

EDIT: Am looking for some Perfect IV Fennekin with as many perfects as possible, excluding Attack. It'll get me closer to being able to breed a lot of nice Fennekin in general.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh look, Olimar. In before real pic of the day.

Good to see him though, funny that his ship looks to be about normal sized in comparison. Maybe he'll switch it out for his first ship in his final Smash?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After weeks of smelting and screwing, Olimar finally created a rocket for Sonic and himself to escape the world on. But it failed to measure up to their expectations.

...Olimar looks like he has that Egyptian Dude's facial expression from that one Geico commercial.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm really confused since such an item ( the bomb ship) had never existed in the Pikmin games. Olimar's reign of terrror is officially over if he does have a new Final Smash!

Your right, Admiral Pit, **** Ridley. Dark Samus for Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom