• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Of course, I'm always hoping for a Yoshi reveal.
I kinda am too. He's one of my top 3 Vetran who I want to see. Not because of the character itself, but the graphics of the character. Like, for example, HD Lucario♥. I want to see HD Yoshi and Captain Falcon, too.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I kinda am too. He's one of my top 3 Vetran who I want to see. Not because of the character itself, but the graphics of the character. Like, for example, HD Lucario♥. I want to see HD Yoshi and Captain Falcon, too.
Same. I don't know what to expect. It could either be scaly or just green skin.
I also wana see:

Diddy and Dixie's Fur
Falco's Feathers
C. Falon's Suit (Oddly enough I picture it looking all scaly like Captain America.)
Don't tamper with the golden nipples Sakurai!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I bet you guys a billion bucks that this is how Chronobound would react upon seeing Roy confirmed for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If that is the case, it would be a smart idea to bring out the tissues.
Hey, Xenoblaze-sensei, guys. I'm trying to decide from the events that have occurred from yesterday up to now which of these songs is totally my vocal theme. =D

Which do you think applies more?

When You're Evil?

or Schadenfreude?

I think both apply pretty nicely. ¦D

Do mention a different one if you can think of it, though. ¦3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, hasn't this thread gotten crazy...

And damnit, Wave, you did a great job locking that thread. :laugh:
Reminds me of when the original SSB4 Roster Discussion Thread was locked for similar reasons... :p

Morbi

Scavenger

Reminds me of when the original SSB4 Roster Discussion Thread was locked for similar reasons... :p
You should have seen me back in the day, pretty sure I got a Batgirl thread locked on the Injustice forums. Yep, I am a badass!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Good times. Good times.
That derp roster had quite the snowball effect.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I aim to please~ ¦3

I do it all because I'm evil and cause I love to take pleasure in others pain~ <3

How do I have such a huge amount of friends? Or any at all? XD

And I don't mean just online. ¦D

Huh. Neat numbers. :3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It seems that out of all characters on Miiverse people are begging for the most it is Chrom. I'm not that surprised since he has one thing that Marth doesn't have.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
It seems that out of all characters on Miiverse people are begging for the most it is Chrom. I'm not that surprised since he has one thing that Marth doesn't have.
He has a lance. And by lance, I mean penis.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This is especially hilarious considering the context that it's coming from some like deviantArt OC that watches too much anime.
Says the teenage-looking Johnny Bravo in a generic maid outfit.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*quotes post and just says lol next to a lame fedora gif man laughing*
Hm...I guess you're just really bored, huh? You really should find something better to do with your time than try to make jabs at me everyday.

I'm really starting to wonder if there's something seriously wrong with you. Is there something you want from me? I'm genuinely curious. I've never really directly addressed you in a serious way and have never done so out of malice either, yet for some reason you seem to really not like me despite never having done anything to you. It honestly bothers me since I don't mind people disliking me if I know I did something to them to deserve it or there's some sort of legitimate reason, but feel very vexed if it's otherwise or the reason just isn't stated.

This is the only time I've asked anything seriously in here without a hint of a joke or some kind of uplifting or positive attitude or even a hint of sarcasm, so I'd very much appreciate it if you responded seriously or simply didn't at all if you're somehow incapable of doing so.

Is there some kind of issue you have with me that has yet to be explained and professed?

Morbi

Scavenger
Hm...I guess you're just really bored, huh? You really should find something better to do with your time than try to make jabs at me everyday.

I'm really starting to wonder if there's something seriously wrong with you. Is there something you want from me? I'm genuinely curious. I've never really directly addressed you in a serious way and have never done so out of malice either, yet for some reason you seem to really not like me despite never having done anything to you. It honestly bothers me since I don't mind people disliking me if I know I did something to them to deserve it or there's some sort of legitimate reason, but feel very vexed if it's otherwise or the reason just isn't stated.

This is the only time I've asked anything seriously in here without a hint of a joke or some kind of uplifting or positive attitude or even a hint of sarcasm, so I'd very much appreciate it if you responded seriously or simply didn't at all if you're somehow incapable of doing so.

Is there some kind of issue you have with me that has yet to be explained and professed?
#ShOtS fIrEd

It is just an internet thing, Wave. Sometimes you will run into creepy people that like you for no apparent reason (like me) other times you will run into people that dislike you (like Oasis). It is just a part of life. He probably doesn't like your font color, most likely.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I appreciate your input, Morbid. However, as likely as that may be, it is insufficient coming from you. I want answers and I want them directly from the second party that I have addressed. I will not be satisfied until I receive the response that I have asked for and am due.

I appreciate the sentiment, though.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I'm awfully sorry, this is incredibly off-topic, but I'm in great need of an online summary for the book, Ferdydurke. Would any of you know how to find one that doesn't cost money?

To be on topic with Smash Bros, and being aware that it's been a while since I've posted here, I would like to note that I'm pretty happy with the alternate costume idea for WFT, and hope they do it for other characters too (like a Funky Kong costume for DK).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The first boss of the battle thingy place where you get BP pisses me off

Sleep and dream eater

Somehow always works for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom