• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Okay kids, time to get speculatey.

Nov 5th - Pac Man's Ghostly Adventure
Nov 7th - Wii Sports Club
Nov 22nd - Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds / Matrio Party: Island Tour / Super Mario World 3D

Dec - Wii Fit U

Q4 - Yoshi's New Island
Kirby 3DS

Feb 2014 - DKC: Tropical Freeze

2014 - Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Kart 8
Bayonetta 2
Project X
Yarn Yoshi

Who is being revealed when?
You know.... umm... December 2013 is pretty much empty...

Yes, there's Wii Fit U but Sakurai already showed the male Wii Fit Trainer (as an alternate costume, most likely) on Halloween... that was the day the trial version of Wii Fit U came out.

I am kinda hoping that Sakurai would show at least one newcomer on December 2013... maybe as a Christmas present to hype for SSB4?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
They can't help it. We just get them so excited that they can't contain themselves and have to give themselves relief simply expelling out everything they have pent up inside until there's nothing left but bliss, calmness and satisfaction in the end.

Well, at least until they respawn, anyway. ¦D
Wha... Forget it. I'm leaving now, this discussion is over.

Before I leave, just wanna tell y'all that I may hopefully be getting my final name change.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Good thing that December is most likely when we'll get our 2014 sneak preview Nintendo Direct, which in other words means that Super Smash Bros. is going to get more exposure then normal. I cannot say what will come out of it, but it wouldn't surprise me if we at least got more or less the same amount of exposure we've gotten from E3 2013.

Also, can we FINALLY learn about the final name for X please?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

Yes, there's Wii Fit U but Sakurai already showed the male Wii Fit Trainer (as an alternate costume, most likely) on Halloween... that was the day the trial version of Wii Fit U came out.

I am kinda hoping that Sakurai would show at least one newcomer on December 2013... maybe as a Christmas present to hype for SSB4?
There's the KI anniversary and the Japanese release of ALBW. So it's possible we could see Palutena as a "Christmas present" or Zelda if she isn't revealed this month.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
The game is being released in Japan under the title "Pac World" on Dec. 5th.
And considering Nintendo had a pre-launch event for the North American release in New York's Nintendo World store, I don't think it's a title they take lightly. (Yes, I'm aware Beyblade Evolution had a pre-launch event too so don't bother bringing that up)
If that's the case, I know what day I'm looking forward to thanks to you. But I seriously hope he stays mute in the end because I highly doubt that Mega Man, Mario, and Sonic would take a teenage Pac seriously. :troll:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Mega Man, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Pac-Man and Mii...

Whoa, what the hell happened with actual cool newcomers as Bowser, Mewtwo, Ganondorf, Ike, Diddy, Lucario and MetaKnight man.

That would be my reaction.

And, I would lose a lot of hype.
Meta Knight? Lucario? are you high son what about Mewtwo?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've just thought of something. This should be a taunt for the Wii Fit Trainer. After all, she stole the show in that Nintendo Direct with such a gesture.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've just thought of something. This should be a taunt for the Wii Fit Trainer. After all, she stole the show in that Nintendo Direct with such a gesture.

Lol I've never seen this picture. I figure I would of, because of that Aliens meme.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The more ironic thing is that several people find this rendition of Wii Fit Trainer even creepier than the original (Uncanny Valley). No matter why Sakurai dodged the bullet and gave us a Hii Fit Trainer "outfit" instead. :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The more ironic thing is that several people find this rendition of Wii Fit Trainer even creepier than the original (Uncanny Valley). No matter why Sakurai dodged the bullet and gave us a Hii Fit Trainer "outfit" instead. :troll:
Not sure why. I'd still hit it with this one here. ¦D

Those lips look VERY inviting, if ya know what I mean. ¦3

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

COSTUME. HALLOWEEN.

He is more clever than I thought. I think we will get at least two more reveals, maybe not a newcomer though. I believe Sanic was revealed in December. Maybe he'll throw us a newcomer like he did last time? Maybe Paccy? Who knows. I just think we will at LEAST get two more character reveals. How many did we get last month? Two? I feel like TLink, Peach, and Sanic were really close together.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
My money is on a Legend of Zelda character to go with Lost World Between Worlds.
Of course, I'm always hoping for a Yoshi reveal.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What the heaven did I fly into this time? Gorons, Creepers, Miss Wii Fit wearing green, sheesh. *shiver*

Morbi

Scavenger
Look, Morbid. if it makes you feel any better, here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v2-gotta-go-fast.339825/page-109

Go here and read up to the most recent page, or at least 112, to see me as I slowly and just completely ruin and destroy the tranquility and harmony of the P:M Social Thread and the ****storms of reactions that happens afterwards when everyone wakes up. ¦D
Name dropping me? The funny thing, I don't think half of those people even know who I am. They probably think you have a real stalker, one that watches you while you sleep. Haha.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
COSTUME. HALLOWEEN.

He is more clever than I thought. I think we will get at least two more reveals, maybe not a newcomer though. I believe Sanic was revealed in December. Maybe he'll throw us a newcomer like he did last time? Maybe Paccy? Who knows. I just think we will at LEAST get two more character reveals. How many did we get last month? Two? I feel like TLink, Peach, and Sanic were really close together.
Paccy? Sounds even cuter than Pacster from Ghostly Adventures. I'm surprised Japan is still getting the game in December and the show doesn't even have a Japanese dub yet. *wakka* *wakka*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
R.O.B. I hate your avatar I just want you to know that.
What can I say? It's Tarou Yamada from Chinyuki A.K.A. the one weird and obscure character that hit J-Stars Victory VS before any more desired and popular Weekly Shonen Jump character, making him the new "Wii FIt Trainer/R.O.B.". Not to mention the comedy manga he's from is even more ****ed up than Gintama and Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar combined in terms of humor. :troll:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The fact that you just compared it to R.O.B. is only going to make him hate it/you more.

Can always count on the 7th time posting to actually make it through.

Morbi

Scavenger
As long as we're doing this, Original Robot those reaction images are creepy, not funny.
I just wanted to thank you, I love you so much. I was grinding in my friend safari (your section) and I found an "outstanding" Adamant Gyarados with 31 IV's in Attack, Defense, and Special Defense. I didn't check the rest of the IVs yet, I just caught it last night. However, it most likely has a decent stat spread (because it is "outstanding" Haha). Usually I prefer that the Pokemon have great IVs and a decent (not detrimental nature) so that the discrepancy in stats isn't too harmful. However, I have never gotten such a great Pokemon. I try to do everything legit, so it really means a lot that I have a competent Gyarados for my team. I am still deciding whether or not I should EV train him to be a sweeper (adamant nature) or if I should capitalize on his bulk and make him a wall.

The nature makes up for the EV's in the end, so maybe I should focus on Speed and Hp to make him a well-rounded Pokemon. Anyways, it isn't much, but if you want a Shiny Grumpig... it is yours. I know, it is a lame Shiny. I am actually now proud that the Shiny Gyarados that the story forces you to catch was my first shiny. Haha.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Look, Morbid. if it makes you feel any better, here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v2-gotta-go-fast.339825/page-109

Go here and read up to the most recent page, or at least 112, to see me as I slowly and just completely ruin and destroy the tranquility and harmony of the P:M Social Thread and the ****storms of reactions that happens afterwards when everyone wakes up. ¦D
So yeah, this little madness I started? Apparently while I left for a bit, it eventually sprung out into complete and utter chaos and got so off-topic that it actually caused the Social thread to get locked. I didn't think that was actually possible. XD

*shrugs* Who knew? ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom