• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Nah, I'm good. I caught me a shiny Honedge on my very first day of the game and still in my party (it's a Doublade now but the design of the shiny Aegislash is kinda holding my back from evolving it).
YOU ARE TRASH. YOU ARE JUST TRASH. JUST TRASH YOU ARE. TRASH YOU ARE TRASH. TRASH. SO TRASH.

HUUARRRGGH.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Expecting a character ≠ Wanting a character in

That up there has always something I've been noticing almost exclusively on Mii and Pac-Man (and most of the time the person will do it childishly). Do this on any other character and you'll get an entirely response. I never understood this.
Because people are desperate to be right, I guess. Even though it's a hollow endeavor.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
*Writes essay on how in fact not mad I am and how you didn't bother me whatsoever and probably goes to find a really lame image to put at the end to prove my point.*

*Does the same thing to whatever makes my posts not go through.*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*Writes essay on how in fact not mad I am and how you didn't bother me whatsoever and probably goes to find a really lame image to put at the end to prove my point.*

*Does the same thing to whatever makes my posts not go through.*

I feel your pain on that second part, though. Seriously, what's causing that on the forum these days?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hazama whyyyyyyyy

Jayoku HOUTENJI N

Smooth Criminal

Seriously, as someone who has trolled people as Hazama on another forum, I look at your name and expect you to have a Hazama or Terumi avy at times. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
tempting

not gonna lie

considering I actually like Hazama/Terumi as a character (not as a playable character, tho)

but nah

Smooth Criminal
You could separate the two now, since they're two separate characters in Chrono Phantasma. ¦D

And I don't just mean in Terumi being playable, but I'll leave the rest of the mind**** for when you see the game's story. XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You could always talk about Super Smash Bros.

Cute Pit, cute Pit, and more Pit. Loving how he looks in that pic currently displayed on the site. Unfortunately, I'm gonna wait to see what Monday's will display for us.

As for the Pokemon, I'm having hard times getting a pretty good Togepi. Yep, Aiming for a good Togekiss, then coming back to breed a new era of Fennekin thanks to someone, that will have 2 egg moves on it. I'm honestly curious on all the Egg moves that the Gen6 Pokemon can have, mostly noted for well... Fennekin.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Cute Pit, cute Pit, and more Pit. Loving how he looks in that pic currently displayed on the site.
I see.

Well I suppose there is nothing wrong with finding Pit charming, since he's generally being spiced up due to the release of Kid Icarus: Uprising fleshing him out. Though then again I've never had problems with him previously, and I can specialize in his techniques fine. Maybe some minor complaints like the lack of power and his special attacks Angel Ring and Wings of Icarus being a tad lack luster, though that can contributed to limited resources and the general flaws of Brawl (HATE STALE MOVE NEGATION).

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Don't think I've actually brought this up before, but I use Bowser quite a bit. His improvements were great, and I honestly can't wait to play as the new Bowser.

Alzi

Smash Master
We won't be seeing any new comers until e3 next year imo. That would be the best time to show new characters in order to fully hype the game through one brand new trailer.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see.

Well I suppose there is nothing wrong with finding Pit charming, since he's generally being spiced up due to the release of Kid Icarus: Uprising fleshing him out. Though then again I've never had problems with him previously, and I can specialize in his techniques fine. Maybe some minor complaints like the lack of power and his special attacks Angel Ring and Wings of Icarus being a tad lack luster, though that can contributed to limited resources and the general flaws of Brawl (HATE STALE MOVE NEGATION).

You knew it was coming. ):

It is sad that he doesn't have good KO power, but he's more of the versatile type. Glad he has reflectors at least, or I wouldn't have enjoyed him as much. BUt this was me, coming back from using the slow sad Bowser who kept being camped and taken advantage of by speedy brats. Pit's versatility had mostly covered for what I wanted. He is quite an amazing angel, but despite his fragile recovery and poor KO power, some ppl overlook him because of their dependency on high/top tiers (not counting Japanese Pit for this case). Alas, I'm glad that I chose him, and will still be using him in the next Smash.
Speaking of Bowser, I'll still be using him as well, now that he's gotten improvements.

Palutena should like still be shown as a newcomer on December, but I already said why many times.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wooper is indeed ****ing happy. It only got better as a Quagsire however, cause that dude looks high as ****.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My Chandelure is even happier. Same for my Doublade who's going to evolve very soon.

Next, I'll train my Rotom further, train my Golett and evolve it, same for my Phantump. Need to find a Gastly, a female Snorunt and a Dawn Stone.
Need to EV train my Malamar and my Greninja, so they can go from useful Pokémon to complete annihilators.

I'd like to have a shiny Honedge, I must admit. Having a demonic looking sword in my team would be pretty nice.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You knew it was coming. ):

It is sad that he doesn't have good KO power, but he's more of the versatile type. Glad he has reflectors at least, or I wouldn't have enjoyed him as much. BUt this was me, coming back from using the slow sad Bowser who kept being camped and taken advantage of by speedy brats. Pit's versatility had mostly covered for what I wanted. He is quite an amazing angel, but despite his fragile recovery and poor KO power, some ppl overlook him because of their dependency on high/top tiers (not counting Japanese Pit for this case). Alas, I'm glad that I chose him, and will still be using him in the next Smash.
Pit was never built for power like in a vein to Ike, it's pretty clear he was always supposed to be more of a balanced versatile type of character. I suppose why people aren't really keen on him is because he's got a bit of a learning curve to utilizing him to the fullest. You cannot exactly pick him up immediately and be expected to succeed, it takes some practice. I guess it doesn't help that there is a bit of a bad rap with Pit players, but at the same time labels are just simple words and nothing more. However, whether or not I'll main him next time is kind of skeptical, because between games I usually main a newcomer instead for the sake of starting fresh and being broad.

Speaking of Bowser, I'll still be using him as well, now that he's gotten improvements.
I would like to play as Bowser, considering the new spin that's being provided. Not sure if that will ultimately create a more viable character, but still you cannot exactly argue with those drop kicks. Until then, I'll just fiddle with his Project M incarnation.

Palutena should like still be shown as a newcomer on December, but I already said why many times.
I'm still expecting March, but then again I cannot say what will happen.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit was never built for power like in a vein to Ike, it's pretty clear he was always supposed to be more of a balanced versatile type of character. I suppose why people aren't really keen on him is because he's got a bit of a learning curve to utilizing him to the fullest. You cannot exactly pick him up immediately and be expected to succeed, it takes some practice. I guess it doesn't help that there is a bit of a bad rap with Pit players, but at the same time labels are just simple words and nothing more. However, whether or not I'll main him next time is kind of skeptical, because between games I usually main a newcomer instead for the sake of starting fresh and being broad.

I would like to play as Bowser, considering the new spin that's being provided. Not sure if that will ultimately create a more viable character, but still you cannot exactly argue with those drop kicks. Until then, I'll just fiddle with his Project M incarnation.

I'm still expecting March, but then again I cannot say what will happen.

I'm aware of it. I know I use him well, despite the bad rep he's been getting. I blame part of that on his bad voice, and I do admit it was a bad voice... that I had to get used to... Rather play as Japanese Pit. Hope you'll stick around to at least put Pit on the sidelines. I always want to see more cool angel users.

He won't be. Bowser's always been one of those lower end characters in games, mostly, but I only hope that he will be better than he was in the previous 2 games. Yep, Boozer dropkick is the new thing!

So far, there's December for the KI anniversary, and March for KI:U's 2-year anniversary. Both are winners. All we must do is hope for the best. *shivers*

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'd be so happy to see Pac-Man in Smash Bros. That Ghostly Adventures looks really fun and I like how it's a throwback to the Pac-man World games.

D

Deleted member

Apparently that changes the fact that Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures and Wii Sports Club were released already.

Oh wait, I forgot only North America counts and any console that isn't the 3DS is forbidden from discussion.

Also, why the **** would there be promotion for a multiplatform title that wasn't released in Japan with extremely little fanfare? That seems contradicting to common sense.
@Wii Sports Club
You have to remember that Luigi's update coincided with the weekend that Dream Team was coming out in NA. By then, Dream Team had already been out almost a month prior everywhere else.
It's not so much a case of "ONLY 'MURICA COUNTS" as it is "there's still America to account for". And even then, it's not just America, since it hasn't been released in Europe or Australia either, and they will get it either the day of or the day after America does.

@Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
The game is being released in Japan under the title "Pac World" on Dec. 5th.
And considering Nintendo had a pre-launch event for the North American release in New York's Nintendo World store, I don't think it's a title they take lightly. (Yes, I'm aware Beyblade Evolution had a pre-launch event too so don't bother bringing that up)
That being said, until both the 3DS release in North America and Dec. 5th roll by without any sign of Pac-Man, there is no reason to lash out at people for saying there could still be a coinciding reveal.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You guys don't seem to understand to little kids, beyblade IS a big deal.

Last Christmas, Beyblade toys were a hot seller

Just because it's REALLY stupid doesn't mean it isn't a popular thing

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Aaaaanywaaaaaaay~

If you've seen Attack on Titan and a certain damn good Nickelodean cartoon, you should very much enjoy this.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You guys don't seem to understand to little kids, beyblade IS a big deal.

Last Christmas, Beyblade toys were a hot seller

Just because it's REALLY stupid doesn't mean it isn't a popular thing
Did you just call Beyblade stupid?

HOW ARE SPINNING DEATH TOPS NOT AWESOME?!?

God dammit Danny Phantom, despised by the network for no apparent reason.
It was hated by the network? Didn't know that.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Did you just call Beyblade stupid?

HOW ARE SPINNING DEATH TOPS NOT AWESOME?!?
No matter what kind of spinning, shooting or board game there may ever be, nothing will ever compete with what they all truely originated from. Even those that came before it.

NEVER FORGET.

YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN IT.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why do people think Diancie is Karbink's evolved form?

Wouldn't it be next to Karbink in the pokedex if it was?

It's the same gen, it's not the same think as Crobat not being next to Golbat

Edit:

No matter what kind of spinning, shooting or board game there may ever be, nothing will ever compete with what they all truely originated from. Even those that came before it.

NEVER FORGET.

YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN IT.
I've seen that commercial so many times, it feels like just yesterday

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Why do people think Diancie is Karbink's evolved form?

Wouldn't it be next to Karbink in the pokedex if it was?

It's the same gen, it's not the same think as Crobat not being next to Golbat
True but also some evoltuions of certain pokemon are not together for example Tangela and Tangrowth

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Tangela is from 1st gen, Tangrowth is from 4th.

That's why there is a gap

Diancie and Karbink are in the same game
Still you never know the way it looks and connects is totally uncanny and seems very similar to Karbink so it may be a special kind of karbink or maybe it is a Whole new legend all we got is pictures and theories until gamefreak tells us whats what we shall leave at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom