• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Am I the only one who just does Super Training until the stats I want a certain way are done?

Like all in one sitting so I don't have to do it later? XD

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Am I the only one who just does Super Training until the stats I want a certain way are done?

Like all in one sitting so I don't have to do it later? XD

I did for awhile, but then I found out I was having more fun wiping out hordes of Spinda and Lickitung. I suppose I still prefer the old way of EV training even though Super Training was surprisingly fun.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Apparently a woner is a female boner.

----
I thought that was the infamous "Lady Boner".

Guess it was too many syllables for them. ¦D

I did for awhile, but then I found out I was having more fun wiping out hordes of Spinda and Lickitung. I suppose I still prefer the old way of EV training even though Super Training was surprisingly fun.
lolSpindahordes

You can't tell who is more lost. You or them.

I've yet to run into a Lickitung, though.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Wish I had an IV ditto. ):
I need to plan for some new Pokemon I want.

I have a Ditto Safari as well as a bunch of Ditto in my box, if there are any particular IVs/ Natures you're looking for let me know though I can't promise anything. I suppose that also goes out to anyone who would like Ditto from the Friend Safari.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
A boy that's actually a girl that's pretending to be a boy.

Now there's a complicated type of trap I've only seen a few times. (Bokutomo's Yukimura~ <3)

It's actually a fembot that has male lower half. Due to budget cuts and processing errors.

That picture has a lot of resonance with me for a very personal reason, which is probably obvious to the few who actually know me.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's actually a fembot that has male lower half. Due to budget cuts and processing errors.

That picture has a lot of resonance with me for a very personal reason, which is probably obvious to the few who actually know me.
A fembot with a male lower half...So it's basically a robot futa? Huh, Japan. -.o *shrugs*

In any case, we don't have to go into something that deep and personal all out in the open here. That wasn't what I was trying to do here.

I don't mind serious talks, but definitely not here.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I have a Ditto Safari as well as a bunch of Ditto in my box, if there are any particular IVs/ Natures you're looking for let me know though I can't promise anything. I suppose that also goes out to anyone who would like Ditto from the Friend Safari.

My main want is one with Modest, one with Adamant, for they will cover most of the Pokemon I want. Idk what else. What do you seek in return? *has baby Fennekins*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The hilarious thing is it's an American Robot company (versus the normal Japanese one for the rest of the "normal/good" fembots), hence the shoddy manufacturing quality.

And I apologize.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The hilarious thing is it's an American Robot company (versus the normal Japanese one for the rest of the "normal/good" fembots), hence the shoddy manufacturing quality.

And I apologize.
Ah, what a twist~! D:

And nono, I should apologize. I really meant that it kind of made me feel bad that it ended up getting brought up because of me.

I know I joke around a lot, but I don't like to cause serious things like that to happen in public when it wasn't intentional or necessary.

So yeah, I'm sorry. I hope you don't hold it against me. u.u

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gotta love Wonder Trading

Yes, I like to sort out my boxes by types.
I sort my boxes by types as well.

But I don't always put them by their primary type

Sometimes I use secondary types if I think it fits the pokemon better

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
This Wii Fit U... So hardcore and fun lol

I got 100 points in Push-Up Planks. This rocking body yo

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Thanks, kikaru. Just added you back now that I'm home again, and I actually could use a fighting type safari, believe it or not. xd

Might as well add me too. And that Fennekin looks cute.
I personally wanted good IVs, but I'm terrible and kinda lazy to do all that. Superior at least is all I want, I guess. I'm just glad my Shiny Yanmega was in the superior range. Speaking of, I may want to get a decent Metagross going. But then I do like experimenting.
Well I just added you as well, for the record. Won't be as salty about it if you don't add me back like I may have before though, thanks to some of those that added me earlier now. Yay for more safaris!

Also, yeah. I'm all for breeding better Pokemon to use, but not sure I could really be bothered to constantly breed like that until I have someone with the perfect IVs in nearly every stat... I know things like Destiny Knot and Everstone make that kind of process easier to do and all, but still seems like a lot of work; more than I would like to do anyway.

May give it a chance sometime still, but eh, seems tedious. The whole "breeding guide for dummies" picture thing kikaru posted I mean. Usually I'm satisfied enough if a Pokemon has a decent nature and good IVs in the stats they actually need to have 31 IVs or so in.

My main want is one with Modest, one with Adamant, for they will cover most of the Pokemon I want. Idk what else. What do you seek in return? *has baby Fennekins*
On that note, I could use an adamant Ditto as well. Understandable though if you (kikaru) are not able to get one for me. Have a modest Ditto at least thanks to Gardevoir's synchronize.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait, does the nature matter for Ditto? I thought he copied the stats of the opponent perfectly

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well it could matter if you're breeding, especially on those non-breedable Pokemon, such as wanting an Atk Metagross.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait, does the nature matter for Ditto? I thought he copied the stats of the opponent perfectly
It doesn't copy HP. So you should put EVs into that.

But natures? As long as you have imposter, there's no point.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I can confirm from my own Imposter Ditto that nature doesn't matter at all (except for breeding, I guess).

Do however keep in mind that if your Ditto copies a special sweeper, it's Hidden Power type won't be the same as theirs.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can confirm from my own Imposter Ditto that nature doesn't matter at all (except for breeding, I guess).

Do however keep in mind that if your Ditto copies a special sweeper, it's Hidden Power type won't be the same as theirs.
OH I get it now

I wonder if that is the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom