• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Could use that as well, not that someone here with said safari would likely bother adding me.
If we had a game in common and regularly play some online matches I wouldn't deny any friend request...
Wanna add me for KI:U/MK7/that not-close-to-its-release-Super Smash bros. game for 3DS?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Nope, I'm not. Otherwise you would've been instantly registered fully when I added you just now. ¦D
Well, added you a bit ago now.

Didn't mean to gather negative attention here. In fact I wasn't expecting someone to really respond to me to be honest, which was kinda why I said what I said. And yeah, I have asked directly before about FCs, but didn't get much of a response, so you could imagine the eventual frustration at my previous lack of safaris.

Maybe the world doesn't revolve around you? I dunno, just a guess.

Smooth Criminal
Expecting the common courtesy of people to add me on 3DS/Pokemon eventually when I've had them added for awhile and after asking before =/= Expecting the goddamn world to revolve around me

If we had a game in common and regularly play some online matches I wouldn't deny any friend request...
Wanna add me for KI:U/MK7/that not-close-to-its-release-Super Smash bros. game for 3DS?
Well I have MK7 as well aside from Pokemon, so sure. PM me your code if you want if you'd rather not post it here.

Damn, took me plenty tries to get this post through.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Ok I'm probably late in this but could someone give me his FC if he has a Ditto Safari please? :facepalm:

I would say your best bet to hunt for Ditto Safaris might be in the Friend Safari Reddit, you'll probably want to search for newer posts though. There's apparently an Egg exploit that surfaced from Japan not too long ago that abuses RNG to generate Pokemon Eggs with 5-6 IVs. People have claimed to get it to work so essentially Ditto Safaris aren't as meaningful if this is true as long as you have the Safaris for that particular Pokemon or have acquired said Pokemon through other means such as the GTS, unless of course you want to breed the legit way.

Can't say I'll be using this method anytime soon as I'm quite content with my current 6th gen Pokemon, all I need to wait for is Poke Transfer and hopefully pass down Giga Drain to Goodra. (If Goodra can learn Giga Drain then my previous set is going to be replaced with an Assault Vest set)

Also I've added everyone who posted on this page seeing as some people would like to expand their Safaris as long as you don't mind getting a semi-worthless to worthless Fighting Safari. (No skin off my balls if no one adds me back, I'm quite content with the Safaris/ Pokemon I have)

Egg Method

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Egg Method

I know it's ironic and awful to do so, but my weird code of ethics hates everything about this. Speaking at least about:
  • Incest
  • Denying/Releasing Pokemon rather than just trading them on GTS/Wonder Trade
  • Preferring the old-fashioned way for pretty much all accounts of getting a perfect 4-6 'mon
  • Not using the IV checker who pretty much confirms everything anyway
  • Not using Pokemon that aren't mine, which both increases chances for shiny status and makes eggs happen faster
  • Breeding Fennekins in the first place

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Might as well add me too. And that Fennekin looks cute.
I personally wanted good IVs, but I'm terrible and kinda lazy to do all that. Superior at least is all I want, I guess. I'm just glad my Shiny Yanmega was in the superior range. Speaking of, I may want to get a decent Metagross going. But then I do like experimenting.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The best IV Pokemon I have is my Speed Boost Blaziken, Fastclaw, with 31 Attack, Sp.Defense and Speed. Everything else is around him 23+, I think.

I'm gunna do the Destiny Knot trick and get those stats on some of my other Pokemon.

By the way, what did you guys find in my Friend Safari?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pokémon talk? My Chandelure is ready to kick arse, but first I must train the remainder of my team.

I don't go easy on anyone, no matter how weak they may be... :evil:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I only really bothered to IV train my Mewtwo.... Haven been getting on with the mons anymore since Ace Attorney dual Destinies came out. (And Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and Zelda A Link Between worlds aren't making it any easier) :T

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Pokémon talk? My Chandelure is ready to kick arse, but first I must train the remainder of my team.

I don't go easy on anyone, no matter how weak they may be... :evil:

Anywho, I'm actually about to finally go fight the League for the first time, soon.

Right after a long session of Super Training. ¦D

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Told you all some of these stages are huge. That's almost N64 Smash sized!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
My prized 'mon at the moment is a Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch I got off the GTS. Perfect Speed, Attack, HP and Special Defense.

Also have a bunch of other random things, including a Modest Yveltal with perfect HP/Sp. Atk/Speed I got, but like I'll ever use it.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I always felt pressured to never ever use legendaries because like what if I wanted to train them at some point? I had to be sure I got one with the right nature so that I could store it in the PC and never use it in the off chance that I might want to use it some day. Didn't want to **** them up with a single battle, causing unwanted EV's, because I couldn't get another one.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That's redundant? :|
...I don't know whether laugh hard or facepalm. ¦D;

My prized 'mon at the moment is a Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch I got off the GTS. Perfect Speed, Attack, HP and Special Defense.

Also have a bunch of other random things, including a Modest Yveltal with perfect HP/Sp. Atk/Speed I got, but like I'll ever use it.
I'm nowhere near as concerned as most when it comes to hunting around for natures since that's just too time consuming for me, so my three favorites are my Modest Gardevoir, Adamant Lucario and Quiet Absol. Also fond of my Naive Raichu, Bashful Gengar, Bold Charizard, Timid Ampharos and Gentle Garchomp. (wut?)

I did get my hands on a Naughty Zoroark to replace my Modest one...and by replace, I mean one stays in the box and the other doesn't since I usually don't like releasing Pokemon. ¦D;

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I do exactly the same thing. Despite that I made the completely stupid mistake of taking my Mewtwo I just caught yesterday (hadn't decided on whether to save/keep it because it didn't have perfect Speed) to fight a bunch of Roggerola's (they have Sturdy, don't die in 1 hit) to see what moves look cool on Mega Mewtwo X then a RANDOM WOBBUFFET TRAPPED ME AND EVEN IF I CAUGHT IT YOU GET EXP FOR THAT SO I HAD NO CHOICE but then I realized I had exactly 1 Poke Toy so I ran away THEN RAN INTO ANOTHER WOBBUFFET AND WAS FORCED TO KILL IT but luckily I had a ton of EV berries + a Reset Bag anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Why didn't you just use a repel after running from the first Wobbuffet? ¦D;

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I was using the poor man's Repel. AKA the Stealth O-Power.
...Why? XD;

Go buy yourself 100 Max Repels at the shop. It only costs about 57,000 or more. You should have more than enough money to buy it. ¦D;

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't think I've ever bought Repel. Just use the ones my Pick-Up Gourgeist gives me. Now that it's all high leveled all I get is Sun Stones and Rare Candy.

EVEN BEING RICH I LIKE BEING STINGY. I DON'T BUY POKEBALLS EITHER, I JUST HAVE THAT LITTLE GIRL IN THE POKEBALL SHOP THAT GIVES ME 3 LUXURY/HEAL BALLS EVERY DAY AND HAVE THAT GOOD DEAL GUY IN AMBRETTE TOWN TRADE ME A DIVE BALL FOR A POKEBALL.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
...Why? XD;

Go buy yourself 100 Max Repels at the shop. It only costs about 57,000 or more. You should have more than enough money to buy it. ¦D;
I have 852 Max Repels currently on Pokemon X because I apparently thought, "Zubat horde" and got nervous.

I should donate some to IsmaR.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What the **** is a red sword? ¦D;

And I'm going to stalk and **** the first person that says anything along the lines of it being "a sword that is red".

So hurry up and tell me that's what it is. =D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You don't even find Zubats in Zubat Roost very often. It should be called Meditite and Whismur Roost.

It's the shiny forme of Honedge, which Alek has been trying forever now to breed.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You don't even find Zubats in Zubat Roost very often. It should be called Meditite and Whismur Roost.

It's the shiny forme of Honedge, which Alek has been trying forever now to breed.
The **** is an Alek? Sounds like a poor man's Dalek. ¦D

Jokes aside, thanks. I now feel educated and enlightened. ¦(

HAHAHAHA.

@Weenie Kusageenie: It's a shiny Honedge.
I'm getting the strangest feeling that you are first pumpkin tsundere I've ever met. -~- *rubs chin*

That, or you actually don't like me for whatever illegitimate reason. ¦D

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Gotta love Wonder Trading

Yes, I like to sort out my boxes by types.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
EVEN BEING RICH I LIKE BEING STINGY. I DON'T BUY POKEBALLS EITHER, I JUST HAVE THAT LITTLE GIRL IN THE POKEBALL SHOP THAT GIVES ME 3 LUXURY/HEAL BALLS EVERY DAY AND HAVE THAT GOOD DEAL GUY IN AMBRETTE TOWN TRADE ME A DIVE BALL FOR A POKEBALL.

Must be nice to be rich, I blew all my cash on drugs and balls and not the good kinds either. And this was before I knew about a good place to EV train Special Attack and the fact that if my Quick Ball fails I'm practically boned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom