• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
What's the daily pic of the day?
Sonic, Luigi, Pikachu, and Olimar fighting on a new stage.
They're in this dark desert/ruin-type area, with columns and statues nearby. There's a lightning bolt in the background, and there seems to be something erupting from the ground in the distance.

....Is it N's Castle?
That's certainly what it reminds me of...

:troll:

In other news, my cute Braixen is almost to Lv100.
...Why are you not evolving it?

-----

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sonic, Luigi, Pikachu, and Olimar fighting on a new stage.
They're in this dark desert/ruin-type area, with columns and statues nearby. There's a lightning bolt in the background, and there seems to be something erupting from the ground in the distance.

....Is it N's Castle?
That's certainly what it reminds me of...

:troll:
T~T why you being that way?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To be fair, we all know that there's no new pics that come during the weekends. So for now we get to look at that cool Pit with his updated arrow-shooting pose, and I'm okay with that. <3 <3 <3
In other news, my cute Braixen is almost to Lv100.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Alright people, this really has to be said:

Pokémon the Origin is awesome, and I wish ALL Pokémon media where like this, the anime as well as the games.

**** it, Charizard and Mewtwo are the ****ING BEST EVAR!

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

Pokémon the Origin is awesome, and I wish ALL Pokémon media where like this, the anime as well as the games.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you on this one. It's a shame that it only lasted 4 episodes.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I could use one of those, and then I'll have an amazing improvement on my Pokemon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
They've got different 31 IVs in 2 different stats, sorry :/ , if you want the very moment I repeat a stat I can give you one.

Unless you don't mind 30 IV Dittos.

I kinda want to get the ones as high as possible, but say HP, Sp Atk, and Speed for one, it varies. My mind's kinda scattered thinking bout different Pokemon and breeding different ones. My mind today says Galvantula, Togepi, and some other stuff. So it does hurt.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I kinda want to get the ones as high as possible, but say HP, Sp Atk, and Speed for one, it varies. My mind's kinda scattered thinking bout different Pokemon and breeding different ones. My mind today says Galvantula, Togepi, and some other stuff. So it does hurt.
Welp, sorry bro but you'll need to wait, those damn Dittos are really rare.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
~Kicking and Biting~
Nickname: Chun-Li
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp.Def/ 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
- Blaze Kick
- Hone Claws
- Hi Jump Kick
- Crunch

My new Lucario. :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

No Blastoise?

Who are you and what have you done with Diddy?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I'll just wait for one of them decent IV Dittos as well I guess, for however long.

And I don't even have an Imposter Ditto at the moment unfortunately, and it having a good nature does actually help with my breeding some, so yeah.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Does anyone need a Honedge. Does anyone need 240 Honedges.

Also why would Charmeleon be blessed with a surprisingly varied movepool for a starter, yet all the varied attacks are physical when his best stat is special attack. I guess for Charmeleon I can do my best for a 31 attack IV, maxed attack EVs, and an adamant nature.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
YES. ELEVEN BOXES OF NOT-RED SWORDS. Who knows how many more it will take. I heard things like "Oh it took me 12 boxes before I got my shiny," and I was like YEAH I CAN DO THAT I THINK, but I read a bit more today and some people have FILLED ALL OF THEIR BOXES ON THE PC, RELEASED THEM, AND FILLED THEM ALL UP AGAIN before getting a shiny?!

I ONLY STARTED THIS BECAUSE A FRIEND GOT A SHINY GOOMY IN ONE TRY. ONE EGG. It makes me want to stab myself with each and every junk Honedge I have created, and die knowing I have finally gotten all the red swords I wanted.

You see because... they'd be red with blood...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
YES. ELEVEN BOXES OF NOT-RED SWORDS. Who knows how many more it will take. I heard things like "Oh it took me 12 boxes before I got my shiny," and I was like YEAH I CAN DO THAT I THINK, but I read a bit more today and some people have FILLED ALL OF THEIR BOXES ON THE PC, RELEASED THEM, AND FILLED THEM ALL UP AGAIN before getting a shiny?!

I ONLY STARTED THIS BECAUSE A FRIEND GOT A SHINY GOOMY IN ONE TRY. ONE EGG. It makes me want to stab myself with each and every junk Honedge I have created, and die knowing I have finally gotten all the red swords I wanted.

You see because... they'd be red with blood...
At least you can use them on Wonder Trade!

:D

Yeah... Just release them....

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Lol, that's actually what I've been doing. So in truth I only have 7 boxes of Honedges. It really kind of does make up for it, y'know? I've gotten some neat things that way. I really love Wonder Trading.

I feel bad when I get like a Pidgey or an Oddish, because I just wonder trade them right back to some poor fool that could have gotten a level 1 adamant Honedge with ****ty moves and stats instead. Also I accidentally hit the NICKNAME button when one of them hatched, and I didn't know how to get out of it, so I just named it "honbledg" and I giggled the whole time it was being traded.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I myself am looking for a Shiny Oddish for a friend for $100 and a shiny Lilligant.

...I'm not sure if it's worth it at this point, to be honest with you.

If the game does decide to be the ultimate jerk and give me a shiny Honedge instead, I'll send it to you, Oasis.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay kids, time to get speculatey.

Nov 5th - Pac Man's Ghostly Adventure
Nov 7th - Wii Sports Club
Nov 22nd - Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds / Matrio Party: Island Tour / Super Mario World 3D

Dec - Wii Fit U

Q4 - Yoshi's New Island
Kirby 3DS

Feb 2014 - DKC: Tropical Freeze

2014 - Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Kart 8
Bayonetta 2
Project X
Yarn Yoshi

Who is being revealed when?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

Nov 22nd - Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds / Matrio Party: Island Tour / Super Mario World 3D

Dec - Wii Fit U

Q4 - Yoshi's New Island
Kirby 3DS

Mario Kart 8
Bayonetta 2
Project X
Yarn Yoshi

I thought the Pac-Man game was already released? Or is that the Japanese release?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
shiny Lilligant.

I got a shiny Timid/Chlorophyll Petilil while EV training in White 2. I wound up releasing it because my friend (who loves Lilligant) REFUSED to accept it from me and thought I was joking when I said if she wouldn't give it a nice home, it would be better to put it out of its misery.

2 days later I found a shiny Basculin.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I got a shiny Timid/Chlorophyll Petilil while EV training in White 2. I wound up releasing it because my friend (who loves Lilligant) REFUSED to accept it from me and thought I was joking when I said if she wouldn't give it a nice home, it would be better to put it out of its misery.

2 days later I found a shiny Basculin.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Too bad Pac-man and The Ghostly Adventures and Wii Sports Club were already released.

Also, good luck with Nintendo acknowledging the existence of a game never released in Japan.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Dec - Wii Fit U

Q4 - Yoshi's New Island
Kirby 3DS

Mario Kart 8
Bayonetta 2
Project X
Yarn Yoshi

Where's the mention of the KI anniversary on Dec 19th? I know it's not a game, but it's still a mention for who might appear... Lady Palutena? :p

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

On your knees please.

And they'll acknowledge Pac-Man's Ghostly Adventures if they choose to use it as a jumping off point for revealing Pac-Man. You know, how they did with Sonic. Since Namco-Bandai is helping with Smash, I'm sure IF they do choose to add Pac-Man, this is a fine place to reveal him. But we will see what happens by the end of the week.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Apparently that changes the fact that Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures and Wii Sports Club were released already.

Oh wait, I forgot only North America counts and any console that isn't the 3DS is forbidden from discussion.

Also, why the **** would there be promotion for a multiplatform title that wasn't released in Japan with extremely little fanfare? That seems contradicting to common sense.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone need a Honedge. Does anyone need 240 Honedges.

Also why would Charmeleon be blessed with a surprisingly varied movepool for a starter, yet all the varied attacks are physical when his best stat is special attack. I guess for Charmeleon I can do my best for a 31 attack IV, maxed attack EVs, and an adamant nature.
Nah, I'm good. I caught me a shiny Honedge on my very first day of the game and still in my party (it's a Doublade now but the design of the shiny Aegislash is kinda holding my back from evolving it).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Expecting a character ≠ Wanting a character in

That up there has always something I've been noticing almost exclusively on Mii and Pac-Man (and most of the time the person will do it childishly). Do this on any other character and you'll get an entirely different response. I never understood this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom