• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
....way to remember my birthday, guys.
I don't think you ever directly told anyone currently present what date your birthday was out in the open for all to see. Your own mistake.

Oh well. If you're that desperate for it, Happy Birthday.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hm...I guess you're just really bored, huh? You really should find something better to do with your time than try to make jabs at me everyday.

I'm really starting to wonder if there's something seriously wrong with you. Is there something you want from me? I'm genuinely curious. I've never really directly addressed you in a serious way and have never done so out of malice either, yet for some reason you seem to really not like me despite never having done anything to you. It honestly bothers me since I don't mind people disliking me if I know I did something to them to deserve it or there's some sort of legitimate reason, but feel very vexed if it's otherwise or the reason just isn't stated.

This is the only time I've asked anything seriously in here without a hint of a joke or some kind of uplifting or positive attitude or even a hint of sarcasm, so I'd very much appreciate it if you responded seriously or simply didn't at all if you're somehow incapable of doing so.

Is there some kind of issue you have with me that has yet to be explained and professed?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDEN.

D

Deleted member

@Mex: Yeah. Damn that was so long ago....

(Can't quote for some reason)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Predictable response.

*sigh*

That, ladies and gentleman, is why I never try to talk seriously with anyone on the forums themselves. in fact, if memory serves correctly, I believe we actually had a discussion about this about a week back or so in here. Make all of the non-serious and joking comments and everyone wants to persecute you. Try to actually talk seriously and resolve conflicts like mature, responsible adults and, as they say, "ain't nobody got time fo dat".

Oh well. I guess it's my fault for taking a male crossdresser seriously in the first place. Past experiences with them in person have taught me not to do that so I don't know what made me think doing otherwise on the internet would prove beneficial. Silly me.

I apologize for attempting to have a meaningful conversation with you. By all means, please return to wasting what little precious time you have left again as your own leisure. It's how you've chosen to live, after all, and I'm no one to tell you to do otherwise.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's funny because my alternate response would have been "I'unno, ask Asage."
We had our times. But I learned and in due time so will Wave. Although it'd be faster if you just stopped trolling. But that's just me.

This thread's going full potato. I'm going to bed. See y'all later.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
How am I supposed to know you people's birthdays unless you mention it that day or some point shortly beforehand? Well happy burfdai anyway, Mega Entei.

Morbi

Scavenger
Predictable response.

*sigh*

That, ladies and gentleman, is why I never try to talk seriously with anyone on the forums themselves. in fact, if memory serves correctly, I believe we actually had a discussion about this about a week back or so in here. Make all of the non-serious and joking comments and everyone wants to persecute you. Try to actually talk seriously and resolve conflicts like mature, responsible adults and, as they say, "ain't nobody got time fo dat".

Oh well. I guess it's my fault for taking a male crossdresser seriously in the first place. Past experiences with them in person have taught me not to do that so I don't know what made me think doing otherwise on the internet would prove beneficial. Silly me.

I apologize for attempting to have a meaningful conversation with you. By all means, please return to wasting what little precious time you have left again as your own leisure. It's how you've chosen to live, after all, and I'm no one to tell you to do otherwise.
No offense, but this is most likely why Oasis doesn't like you. It might not sound like it to you, but you are kind of coming off like a prick. Especially that middle paragraph. Haha.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
EVERYONE'S SHOOTING ME WITH CONFETTI IN POKEMON WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
They want you to be glad it's your birthday, you dimwit. ¦D

Accept the confetti. It cost them 5 million PokeDollars to set it up for you, after all. ¦(

No offense, but this is most likely why Oasis doesn't like you. It might not sound like it to you, but you are kind of coming off like a prick. Especially that middle paragraph. Haha.
If Oasis is thinking what I expect, that middle paragraph should only make him laugh hard and make another sarcastic response.

If he's thinking smarter than what I expect and goes past the surface, it could have a slightly "different" effect. Or the same one.

Either way, no harm done. ¦D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We had our times. But I learned and in due time so will Wave. Although it'd be faster if you just stopped trolling. But that's just me.

What? I've never seen any trolling from him. At all. Not since/nothing equivalent of '08 at least.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really need to give away some Fennekins. I've been breeding so many lately trying to get a decent one. Hopefully I'll get an improved shiny, though I cant do Masuda Method for this one til I get a really good male with Magician. A Braixen from safari is okay. IV wanted: HP, Sp.Atk, and Speed preferred.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I really need to give away some Fennekins. I've been breeding so many lately trying to get a decent one. Hopefully I'll get an improved shiny, though I cant do Masuda Method for this one til I get a really good male with Magician. A Braixen from safari is okay. IV wanted: HP, Sp.Atk, and Speed preferred.
If one of em is female, I'll GLADLY take it. =D

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Just beat the Fairy Gym and ran into a horde of Murkrows.
I love how Murkrow now sounds like Gruntilda from Banjo&Kazooie

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm still looking for a scrappy Whismur line if anyone knows anything about them

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I can get my own Caterpie though. T_T

Volbeat ain't cute. Dustox is. o: If you know a Braixen safari that'd help too.
...Dustox? Cute?

...You disturb me. -~-'

Can't I just give you a high as hell Spinda and call it a night? XD /joking

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
...Dustox? Cute?

...You disturb me. -~-'

Can't I just give you a high as hell Spinda and call it a night? XD /joking
Eww, that trippy spotted panda? Gimme a list on what's up and I can work with it, or find me an Ekans? *looks at hordes at route 19*

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I can get my own Caterpie though. T_T

Volbeat ain't cute. Dustox is. o: If you know a Braixen safari that'd help too.
So if I gave a random chespin you'd give me a random female fennekin? If that's the case then deal

@Gargoline, sorry dude tried so many things no luck, your gonna have to power read the thing, since the only way to get a summary is to hack through a paid site, and i'm not doing that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom