• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If I can't participate and win at EVO, no one can.

8th time is the charm...Why must it take multiple attempts for a post! Still feeling the aftermath of the site attack
At least have the decency to cook the guy, eating someone raw is dangerous for your health.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Wonder trade hates me. The only good thing I got today was a baby Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling. What I need is a really good Fennekin with a lot of IVs, or more IV Ditto so I could learn to do it myself.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm gonna take a big fan and hit you with it repeatedly if you ever infer anything being close to the Geno madness again. Then tbag you until my knees give out.

Nothing, not even these dumb Pac Attacks, can compare to the Genocide of yesteryears.

Yet. I'll be fair. "Yet".
Genocide...

This music goes perfect with that word.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
At least have the decency to cook the guy, eating someone raw is dangerous for your health.
Don't worry, I've got my own patented chicken stock I plan on using.

Sadly, this is the only way I'm ever gonna 4 stock Mango...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I may be online tomorrow, guys. I have Modest Fennekins and Speed Boost Torchics for trade. I'm looking for:
-Ditto (Adament, Modest, Jolly, Timid)
-Charzardnite Y, Houndoomnite
-Technician Breloom (or its previous with its h.a. Ivs don't matter. Female if possible.)

And now... my bed calls me. Night night, Moon monkey and others♥

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's like you hate Swords Dance + priority Acrobatics shenanigans.

>Implying I ever fought something besides a wild Emolga that used Acrobatics against me, but I might actually make a use of that sometime.
Unfortunately, I want to consider a rain team later, but not certain. And still need more stuff.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yeah so like Careful Sheer Force Steelix with Assault Vest and 252 EVs in SpDef and HP. Perfect IVs in HP, Atk, Def, and SpDef shouldn't be hard to get either. You'd think Sheer Force and Assault Vest are strange choices for what's basically an all around wall, but Iron Head at least gets a major boost in power, with MUCH more PP than Gyro Ball. Also while Gyro Ball can have more power, Iron Head would ALWAYS have 156 power without having to worry about facing slower opponents or setting up with Curse. Then Bulldoze for STAB I think (much more PP than Earthquake at least even if its a bit less powerful? I guess I don't HAVE to take advantage of Sheer Force) aaand I kind of just wanted Fire Fang for the coolness factor but maybe Rock Slide and Thunder Fang would be better. Crunch is there too at a boosted 104 power.

And I figure its defense is already ridiculous enough to not need any boosts via nature or EVs, so then HP and SpDef are brought up to be on pretty much on par with it. HP would be 38 points away, SpDef 28.

I'M SURE MORE COMPETITIVE PLAYERS WILL LAUGH AT ME, but at least it would be rather well rounded to use in-game.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Unfortunately for Avalugg, it's trying to act like a Rock/Steel type with all that Def and low Sp.Def, and would easily fall against a Sp. Sweeper, let alone Special Fire attacks *glares at Charizard users* but it would be helpful against those who only care bout Physical attacks, but that's little none.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yes, but still, +50% Sp.Def isn't gonna do that much to a base of 46 Sp.Def that Avalugg has. Still sure that a strong dedicated Sp. Attacker could still break in pretty easy.

Sheesh, it takes forever to get this thing posted. D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm okay with that. November started strong with that Pit, dont let my faith in this month die now!
But then December comes and most likely will take the cake.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Why am I not using the reply button as much as I should?

Anyway, I'm hoping for a Zelda reveal this month since I believe that is the most probable reveal. (that and I'm a big Zelda fan)

A newcomer reveal would be fantastic though.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Untitled-1.png

This is one of the main reasons I'm interested in Villager.
This move looks a lot more complex than an ordinary special move. Well, maybe not a LOT more, but you get what I mean.

AHHH!! THE LIGHT BUIRNS IN WAYS MORE THAN ONE.
Buirns?

Oh god why would you eat Mango!?
They said it was mango, but it tasted like pudding :jigglypuffmelee: and pheasant...:falcomelee:

Got the last post on the page again...

-----

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm starting to think Villager's tree move is either his side-B or down-B. It's obvious his neutral-B is pick-up, his up-B is Balloon Fight (*cries*), and the bowling ball is a B move (I think, not 100% sure) .

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
This is my guess how Villager's moveset might turn out to be...

A - punches with boxing gloves
Side+A - opens umbrella
Up+A - swings wrapping paper
Down+A - pulls weeds
Running+A - trips while carrying sapling

Smash Side+A - drops bowling ball
Smash Up+A - sets fireworks
Smash Down+A - digs holes with shovel

Aerial A
Aerial Forward+A
Aerial Back+A - shoots with slingshot
Aerial Up+A
Aerial Down+A

B - grows and cuts trees
Side+B - rides Gyroid
Up+B - Balloon Fight
Down+B - collects items and projectiles
Final Smash

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I want to complain about the errors of society, because I'm out of milk for my cereal. Dare I say what kind to make you feel nothing but pity and sorrow. Oh, woe is me.

Also, wasn't the gyroid an item?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'm reading some of my older posts from like early last year in the old thread

lmao I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I posted some of the stuff I posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom