• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
B-b-but... Hawlucha!
Like I said, I forgot about Hawlucha. But I also mentioned that maybe minus Pangoro, the starters and Hawlucha have archetypes that would either be filled by characters already in Smash or ones that would be more popular.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I really hope these aren't just Mega Mewtwo Z and Mega Charizard Z.

Edit: Why is Zygarde so, so ugly compared to Xerneas and Yveltal? I swear Game Freak's designs get more and more inconsistent with time. (At least B&W's were consistently awful *trollface*).

Edit #2: How do you do the troll face?
People get butthurt when they are trolled, right? Their colons hurt when they are forcing crap out... it can be unpleasant... just like how people are forced to deal with unpleasant news that turned Smash into crap... because they have no control over what happens with Smash... : troll : :troll:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
I know im far behind many of you but I just caught both Zygarde and Mewtwo in pokemon X! and better yet they both had pretty good natures/characteristics! OH and I used less than 30 ultra balls on the 2 of them combined! im pretty content!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So, I know this was talked about a few pages before, but apparently Sakurai wasn't allowed to reveal a Pokemon rep for X/Y? I wonder what that means. I don't see any potential Pokemon having to be kept secret, but that just makes this more interesting.
Who knows why Game Freak does what they do. This is the same company making a Pikachu detective game with an evil, doppelganger Pikachu.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Did we all forget Mega Mewtwo Y was the humanoid poster boy for this gen until a few months ago?

My favorite humanoid-but-not-really Pokemon was Barbacle, with Espurr.net/Meowstic not too far behind.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If any 6th Gen Pokemon get it, I'd love for it to be Meowstic.

It's perfect: possible alt. costumes (Male x Female). They're quite popular. And Sakurai loves cats. And Lucarios. But so does everyone.

Who knows why Game Freak does what they do. This is the same company making a Pikachu detective game with an evil, doppelganger Pikachu.
You know what I think it is? Backlash from the early release and leaks of X and Y. They're now punishing us.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
The fact that nothing was shown character-wise for X and Y could mean that they're trying to avoid spoilers of X and Y.

You guys know what that means.

AZ AND HIS LASER-FIRING FLOETTE ARE CONFIRMED!

:troll:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If Sakurai wasn't allowed to do an X/U reveal that's because TPC said no.

That could literally mean anything.

Espurr looks like someone strangles the life force from it. Those eyes m8.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Btw, if what I'm hearing is true, then there's a good chance by the time 3D World is out you're going to see a rise in a certain Mario character's popularity. Not going to say much more than that due to potential spoilers, but I've giving everyone a heads up now.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If you're talking about Toad I'll remind my grandpa. If you're talking Junior, everyone is excited.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Btw, if what I'm hearing is true, then there's a good chance by the time 3D World is out you're going to see a rise in a certain Mario character's popularity. Not going to say much more than that due to potential spoilers, but I've giving everyone a heads up now.
I'm curious how many cries of shoo-in this character may or may not get once their potential role is revealed. Same with the fourth Tropical Freeze character.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
If you're talking about Toad I'll remind my grandpa. If you're talking Junior, everyone is excited.
Neither. If it was someone we've been talking about, then I wouldn't be trying to be cryptic about it to avoid potential spoilers.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is it....

[collapse="DO NOT LOOK!"]
Rosalina?
[/collapse]

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Is it that Green Fairy?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Is it....

[collapse="DO NOT LOOK!"]
Rosalina?
[/collapse]
Yes. Rumor is she's a hidden character. One of the stamps on the stamp sheet looks like a playable logo of Rosalina's head, adding to what we know of her Observatory making some appearance during the game.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I really hope we get no more Mario characters...Especially Paper Mario
If we get one, then so be it; But I would prefer not having anymore as it is.
Mario, Peach, Luigi and Bowser are sufficient.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What? Rosalina might be playable in Super Mario 3D World? That's fine with me... at least my cousin's daughters won't fight over who gets to play as the token female character... though they might fight over who gets the pink dress... but I digress, I hope she doesn't get in SSB4 over Toad... :(

And no, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser are not sufficient anymore. It might be enough in Melee and Brawl but not in SSB4.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Toad is already not confirmed for a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, but if you want to play the denial card like it was used during the days of Melee and Brawl, then let's tango.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
What? Rosalina might be playable in Super Mario 3D World? That's fine with me... at least my cousin's daughters won't fight over who gets to play as the token female character... though they might fight over who gets the pink dress... but I digress, I hope she doesn't get in SSB4 over Toad... :(

And no, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser are not sufficient anymore. It might be enough in Melee and Brawl but not in SSB4.
I personally wouldn't mind Rosalina over Toad too much, but I'd still rather see Toad.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Toad is already not confirmed for a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, but if you want to play the denial card like it was used during the days of Melee and Brawl, then let's tango.
There's alot of characters not confirmed. Like Ridley and Shulk for example.
If you mean Peach's special move, then just remember Toon Link.
EDIT:Dangit, double posted, I was hoping someone would beat me.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Sufficient for what? Why is there some intense need for a nameless, faceless newcomer from the series just because it's a best-seller?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I wouldn't go that far.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Sufficient for what? Why is there some intense need for a nameless, faceless newcomer from the series just because it's a best-seller?
We already got nameless faceless newcomers from best-selling franchises. Villager and Wii Fit Trainer would like a word with you.

Toad is not nameless or faceless...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
If anything Rosaline should just be and alt costume for Peach. Just replace Toad with a Luma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom