• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Did the miiverse quote say anything about costumes? Or was it more about the wii fit trainer specifically having a costume?
Having SEVERE doubts it's an all new character. If it was, I think she would have been called "Female Wii Fit Trainer" since day one. Plus the male trainer has gotten zero recognition on the official site outside of the pic of the day.

EDIT: Whoops! I need to read. No other talk of costumes on the Miiverse quote.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
If WFT gets an alternate costume like that, I'd easily imagine Mario getting a Dr. Mario alternate outfit.

Of course though, this is just wishful thinking.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Nintendo continuing to validate my decision to jump on the 3DS train with the Zelda 3DS XL bundle. So glad I pre-ordered that system!
*second video collapsed

Guess this means I should also be less critical of the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros since I'll probably end up getting both now.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
So... does Wii Fit Trainers work like Zelda/Sheik or ar they just alt. costumes?

I wish there was a Dr. Mario and outset island outfit for Toon Link.

Nintendo continuing to validate my decision to jump on the 3DS train with the Zelda 3DS XL bundle. So glad I pre-ordered that system!

*second video collapsed

Guess this means I should also be less critical of the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros since I'll probably end up getting both now.
Hilda is soo cute :3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So they're getting similar treatment that Pit had gotten with the KI anime shorts. I just hope they don't make them too much longer than the KI ones, which probably would make me sad for multiple reasons.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/0...d-for-nintendo-3ds-coming-to-japan-next-year/

This is old but I never saw it before

New Harvest Moon coming out next year.

They said they are making the farming easier.

IF ANYTHING, Harvest Moon does NOT need to make the game easier

Edit: This web site I got the news from is REALLY stupid

Check out this article

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/1...n-x-and-y-playable-in-super-smash-bros-wii-u/

They think Xerneas was revealed/ hinted out to be playable in Smash

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sometimes, the guys behind that site are either drunk or over thinking certain things in regards to Smash. They even called the Male Wii FIt Trainer a newcomer than a costume.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sometimes, the guys behind that site are either drunk or over thinking certain things in regards to Smash. They even called the Male Wii FIt Trainer a newcomer than a costume.
If you ask me, what they are doing is under thinking it

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Both The Legend of Zelda and Pikmin will have new shows on Nintendo Video. Fans rejoice!

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/3...ne-entertaining-new-shows-for-nintendo-video/
Meh. Neat, I guess.

So they're getting similar treatment that Pit had gotten with the KI anime shorts. I just hope they don't make them too much longer than the KI ones, which probably would make me sad for multiple reasons.
...You want them to be shorter? Why?

If it's just because of your fanboyism, that's just stupid.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What, someone thought Xerneas would be playable in Smash, even though playable characters are announced with a "CHALLENGER APPROACHING" banner and getting their own image gallery? It has been observed with every reveal so far, so why would Xerneas be an exception?

Anyway, this was my reaction:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Exploud gets a special attack with a power of 140 and no added side effects.

Awesome. I'm going to train an exploud. I wanted to anyway, it's one of my favorite Gen 3 pokemon

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meh. Neat, I guess.

...You want them to be shorter? Why?

If it's just because of your fanboyism, that's just stupid.

If you paid attention, I said MULTIPLE reasons. For such, I'm afraid that they may be working on the Zelda and Pikmin stuff more than KI (and yes I know the former franchises are bigger than KI), and that would make it seem that another franchise won't be getting anything for probably a long time. As of now we know Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, and definitely Pokemon are in the clear atm, and we know a new Kirby and Yoshi game will be coming soon. Meanwhile, franchises like Metroid and Star Fox seemed to have been halted for quite some time, while Donkey Kong is also coming back to the spotlight soon, despite the game being delayed.
So what happens to KI? Will it end at Uprising and thus means it only has 3 games? The worst part is that the franchise was just revived with that in 2012 after the GB one which came out much years ago (in which Japan got much much later than us), and I don't wanna see it die again after 1 amazing game.

Sometimes you really need to think past what I say and love, so I don't have to be accused if being a blind fanboy all the time.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm surprised Metroid doesn't have an anime.

Seems like the most animeable Nintendo series.
I'd say Starfox could make for a good anime.

Metroid seems like it wouldn't unless you focus on everything pre-Metroid.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
WOW MALE WII FIT TRAINER! O:
That's really neat. Has he been confirmed to be a costume?
Also, happy birthday Hyper!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
WOW MALE WII FIT TRAINER! O:
That's really neat. Has he been confirmed to be a costume?
Also, happy birthday Hyper!
It has yet to be confirmed. Only one picture is up, and it isn't on Wii Fit Trainer's page either. It probably is, though. It'd be an odd Assist Trophy, although that's very much possible.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Oh, thank you.

Hmmm... how did whoever found them find them?
This dude on reddit is going through the code of the game, or so I hear. Apparently there might (don't get your hopes up) be 2 more mega forms to be revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom