• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I literally posted it on the last page.

For the TL,DW:
-the XBone and PS4 will have gimped online features at launch due to BOTH of them removing DRM.
-Watch_Dogs on the PS4/XBone was delayed because Ubisoft didn't want the sh*tty online to negatively impact the impressions of the game.
-The PS4 day one patch is partially there to remove DRM like what the XBone was going to have.
Ah, right. Guess I accidentally skipped over when you posted that as I was skimming through the pages earlier.

Don't care that much about Watch Dogs, but I guess I can kinda see how removing DRM was kinda like a double-edged sword. Was glad about it initially though.

Well it's a good thing I'm in no hurry to get any next-gen system (Wii U included), aside from the fact I would have to wait in line behind those that pre-ordered a PS4 unlike me.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Did you guys notice Super Sonic has 2 mouths in Sonic Lost World? They don't even care anymore. Sega's work at its finest.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Tomorrow is the Japanese release of Wii Party U...

Think we'll see something truly terrifying? :troll:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So...

Tomorrow is the Japanese release of Wii Party U...

Think we'll see something truly terrifying? :troll:
Don't worry Pac-man will show up to eat the terrifying threat, just like he has always been doing. :troll:
Sonic '06 slipped his radar

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What's going on here? Well, it doesn't matter!

Time to laugh at ridiculous Miiverse posts.

<- Why do I think it's fortunate that Sakurai doesn't read the Miiverse posts?

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
What's going on here? Well, it doesn't matter!

Time to laugh at ridiculous Miiverse posts.

<- Why do I think it's fortunate that Sakurai doesn't read the Miiverse posts?
I'm not going to lie, as completely impossible as it is, I'd like a PvZ character, say Crazy Dave or something who could use the different plants as attacks.

Also, I'm glad Sakurai doesn't read the trash that is Miiverse.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Maybe I should bomb the miiverse chat with Master Chief support. Let's really piss people off. :troll:

Speaking of Master Chief, anyone here play halo: reach?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So um, this happened.

Huh, MarioDK working on something that isn't Mario, Sonic or DBZ related? I'm shocked. ¦D

Needs work, though. The model has been done for months, so I was wondering when a moveset was coming.

I thought Eternal Yoshi was still working on one...I'll have to chat with him about it.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I want to personally see more of that fabulous stage based on Reset Bomb Forest. That's the stage I'm looking most forward to playing on. I don't care if it's "tournament legal" either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom