• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Tonight we shall see....

The headless Ridleyman.

Or maybe Ridley Krueger.

Or Ridley Voorhees.

Or Ridley Myers.
Ridleystein.

Count Ridley.

Casper the Friendly Ridley.

Hmm. Most of what I find online pertains to iOS and Android. Really sounds like a strange problem. Best guess is there is some sort of overflow issue. Since you aren't able to access your inbox, I'd suggest doing a hard reset of your phone. If that doesn't work, then there is likely a problem with your phone's memory. Should contact your provider regardless.

How do I hard reset my phone?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And the only "dark" who I don't consider evil is DP and Raven.
(rarely does jokes)
My Greninja is not amused. Neither is my Absol.

(Ironically, the Dark type is called Evil type in Japan, even if the Pokémon themselves may not be evil. Such as Absol or Umbreon.)

How do I hard reset my phone?
Check the instruction book? I don't know how to do that in mine either. :laugh:

There ought to be some kind of button where you usually need a pointy object to press it. It's usually like that, though not always...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My Greninja is not amused. Neither is my Absol.

(Ironically, the Dark type is called Evil type in Japan, even if the Pokémon themselves may not be evil. Such as Absol or Umbreon.)

Check the instruction book? I don't know how to do that in mine either. :laugh:

There ought to be some kind of button where you usually need a pointy object to press it. It's usually like that, though not always...

I'll deal with this tomorrow after this headache is gone.
And gonna be honest here. This damn Ridley talk is really getting me annoyed. I've been holding that for weeks.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Blast it, you know that's really hard for me to type in Spanish? I understand Spanish, I speak it more or less, but whenever I attempt to write in Spanish, I often end up writing in Portuguese...

I'll deal with this tomorrow after this headache is gone.
And gonna be honest here. This damn Ridley talk is really getting me annoyed. I've been holding that for weeks.
You're taking me too seriously. :laugh::troll:

Where's your sense of humor? :chuckle:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Blast it, you know that's really hard for me to type in Spanish? I understand Spanish, I speak it more or less, but whenever I attempt to write in Spanish, I often end up writing in Portuguese...

You're taking me too seriously. :laugh::troll:

Where's your sense of humor? :chuckle:

The fact that I have to read that stupid mutant dragon's name more than once a day, let alone hear it so much more when Pyrosphere appears in a daily photo (where it soon gets outta control), is just infuriating. It's old, it's stale, and ppl are beating a dead horse when they talk about that... thing, It's just as bad as those stupid Falcon and Villager (and dear god those Chuck Norris ones on YT) memes.

You won't find me to have humor very often, and would appreciate it if it stopped.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Oh quit being a diva, Admiral Pit. People can talk about whatever the hell they wanna talk about. If you don't like it, either lump it or leave it.

Unless you have some sorta topic that HASN'T been beaten to death around here...?

Smooth Criminal

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Oh quit being a diva, Admiral Pit. People can talk about whatever the hell they wanna talk about. If you don't like it, either lump it or leave it.

Unless you have some sorta topic that HASN'T been beaten to death around here...?

Smooth Criminal

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So... I'm a bit creeped out...

I just got two texts from some number I don't know...

One said, "He's coming right?" Or something along those lines...

It came attached with something but my phone restarted once I read the text.

It's still in my inbox but my phone restarts every time I try to open my inbox. The other text is still there unread.

Earlier it had been refusing to accept new texts saying my inbox was full (when it wasn't).

Everything else works just fine...

Help!
Talk about creepy.

Well, why don't you clear your inbox? and forget it as if nothing happened? :awesome:
No, I'm not joking. That's what I would anyway.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Talk about creepy.

Well, why don't you clear your inbox? and forget it as if nothing happened? :awesome:
No, I'm not joking. That's what I would anyway.
I tried...

I have to get in my inbox to clear it though....

I think I'm just gonna SUPER reset it to its factory settings.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
NEVER drive near gypsies when getting road head... I think there was a book and movie about this. thinnnnnnnnneeerrr

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

...I've seen better. Sakurai says "Is it me, or do I smell something beastly?"
Maybe he's about to do Fox Illusion?

Damnit, Treecko! >_<