• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Excellent. Having a Modest Synchronize Pokemon will help find Modest easier. And yes I do have Y version. One exclusive is Electrike to your Houndour.
Well the first Noibat I caught was Modest, lucky. Off for a Houndour.

Bit of a side thing, I've read that wild Chanseys have a chance of holding a Lucky Egg, if you have any access to them and have a spare Egg, could you pass it along during the trade? I stupidly accidentally left mine with a Pokemon I traded off on the GTS and I really need another.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My third pokemon in the safari turned out to be lame

It's girafarig

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I just realized.

I could totally buy a bike!
Or a Slowpoke Tail from that one salesman. :troll:

Dammit, add me already Aura. Could still use having more people on my list for the safaris.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well the first Noibat I caught was Modest, lucky. Off for a Houndour.

Bit of a side thing, I've read that wild Chanseys have a chance of holding a Lucky Egg, if you have any access to them and have a spare Egg, could you pass it along during the trade? I stupidly accidentally left mine with a Pokemon I traded off on the GTS and I really need another.

Tell me when you wanna pick up the Larvesta. I'm breeding more and more Fennekin, so yea. I may doze off so I apologize if you get one late.

If you find a spot with a Chansey, have a Pokemon with Compoundeyes in the party first, then switch to one with an item-stealing capability.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Tell me when you wanna pick up the Larvesta. I'm breeding more and more Fennekin, so yea. I may doze off so I apologize if you get one late.

If you find a spot with a Chansey, have a Pokemon with Compoundeyes in the party first, then switch to one with an item-stealing capability.
Well, since I'll be trading you for both a Pokemon with Compoundeyes, and one that can steal, I'd say I've got that in the bag, at least.

I also found out that I indeed have a spare Venipede, so I'll trade that for something as well. I'm ready to trade any time now, right now I'm just trying to find a female Helioptile.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Another, easier option is getting a Phantump/Trevenant with Frisk, which checks the held item, and it also learns Thief via TM.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm thinking about resetting one of my pokemon games now that I've beat it.

It has a pretty sucky safari anyway. I'd just need to trade over the pokemon. After I catch Mewtwo.

Thinking about what region to put my 3DS to so I can get a cool Vivillion pattern. I'm thinking about Hong Kong to get Squall pattern

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Note to self: Find an anti-Greninja counter. I seriously hate that stupid frog.

Just tell me when James.

EDIT: Female Pineco with +Def (but not -Sp Atk) and Male Dwebble with Stealth Rock wanted. Sturdy ability strongly recommended.

EDIT 2: Anyone have a berry that decreases the power of fire type moves when eaten?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
People would reset their game over their Safari? God damn, what have you done Game Freak.

What would resetting your game even do if it's based on your 3DS friend code, lol.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People would reset their game over their Safari? God damn, what have you done Game Freak.

What would resetting your game even do if it's based on your 3DS friend code, lol.
Oh, yeah

Well, I wonder if I could just reset my whole 3DS.

After all, I've only had it for 2 weeks

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422

From experience with Greninja's good type coverage and Protean ability I've found that Choice Banded Talonflame with Gale Wings takes care of him handily even if he packs a priority attack such as Water Shuriken. Talonflame is faster, has priority on all flying moves thanks to Gale Wings, and can OHKO him with Choice Banded Brave Bird with no attack investment.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
From experience with Greninja's good type coverage and Protean ability I've found that Choice Banded Talonflame with Gale Wings takes care of him handily even if he packs a priority attack such as Water Shuriken. Talonflame is faster, has priority on all flying moves thanks to Gale Wings, and can OHKO him with Choice Banded Brave Bird with no attack investment.

I do need to balance things. Unfortunately Talonflame is too dangerous, as its 4x against Rock, and I just lost against a Stealth Rocker as it is... Another Pokemon of mine is already 4x bad against it. Although a replacement fire type could probably be helpful if it beats a Delphox.

EDIT: Cancel the request and I'll send a random Electrike. Then I need to breed and seek the Pokemon I named above ASAP (the Pineco and Dwebble).
Though I'm probably gonna have to battle this guy named Ash again. I think he's that legendary addict that I fought before. Really hard to tell.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
EDIT: What did you want for Ivysaur again James? You got the 3 that you named already. *tilts head*
We were going to trade exclusives, the Houndour was meant for an Electrike, but you sent over one of the others for it, so I'm sending the Ivy for whatever Y exclusive you have on hand. http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml Here's a list of the exclusives, I already have a Larvitar and Spritzee, I just need the rest.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm too lazy to get the others now. I have other things I need to work with first.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You hating on the Dark-type tongue scarfed ninja frog? Blasphemy! :evil:

(You may defeat all the Greninja you find, but you will never defeat mine for your blasphemous comment... She's gonna spank your team so hard! Muhahahahaha... :evil:)

That 3DS looks great. Damn, with so many 3DS special editions coming, it's tough to choose one.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got Sonic Lost World but haven't been able to play it

I've been through 3 updates for my wii u to get to it so far

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You hating on the Dark-type tongue scarfed ninja frog? Blasphemy! :evil:

(You may defeat all the Greninja you find, but you will never defeat mine for your blasphemous comment... She's gonna spank your team so hard! Muhahahahaha... :evil:)

That 3DS looks great. Damn, with so many 3DS special editions coming, it's tough to choose one.

The frog is evil, that's why it's a dark type. -.- Just wait til I find a way to hurt them. Maybe I need my own super fast Pokemon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ninjas are overrated anyways. Wait til I find the right counter... and I will make that thing see the light!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... I'm a bit creeped out...

I just got two texts from some number I don't know...

One said, "He's coming right?" Or something along those lines...

It came attached with something but my phone restarted once I read the text.

It's still in my inbox but my phone restarts every time I try to open my inbox. The other text is still there unread.

Earlier it had been refusing to accept new texts saying my inbox was full (when it wasn't).

Everything else works just fine...

Help!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

It's still in my inbox but my phone restarts every time I try to open my inbox. The other text is still there unread.

Earlier it had been refusing to accept new texts saying my inbox was full (when it wasn't).

Help!
You will die in seven days.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Help!
Creepy! I'd just hope it's some nasty Halloween prank...
You may want to contact your phone's manufacturer or something. See if you find a way to remove those messages. That's very disturbing...

Hell, this may sound paranoid, but if those messages persist over a long time, you might want to change your number, call the police or something like that. I'd be creeped out if I was in the same situation.

The frog is evil, that's why it's a dark type. -.- Just wait til I find a way to hurt them. Maybe I need my own super fast Pokemon.
Dark Is Not Evil, though. My Ghost and Dark types are such cutie-poos when I pet them in Pokémon Amie.

Ninjas are overrated anyways. Wait til I find the right counter... and I will make that thing see the light!
You have no hope to see the light! It has been forever consumed... BY DARKNESS! Muhahahaha! :evil:

(You realize I'm joking, right?)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Help!
Are you using a data phone?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Creepy! I'd just hope it's some nasty Halloween prank...
You may want to contact your phone's manufacturer or something. See if you find a way to remove those messages. That's very disturbing...

Hell, this may sound paranoid, but if those messages persist over a long time, you might want to change your number, call the police or something like that. I'd be creeped out if I was in the same situation.

Dark Is Not Evil, though. My Ghost and Dark types are such cutie-poos when I pet them in Pokémon Amie.

You have no hope to see the light! It has been forever consumed... BY DARKNESS! Muhahahaha! :evil:

(You realize I'm joking, right?)

Challenging me to a fight before I have a prototype counter? You're on! >: ( And the only "dark" who I don't consider evil is DP and Raven.
(rarely does jokes)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Are you using a data phone?
Data phone?

I have and old Verizon flip phone....

Samsung...

My initial instinct would be to delete my inbox but I can't do that as I have to open the inbox and individually delete it.

I had a friend text me to see if my phone would accept his.

It still said the inbox was full.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Data phone?

I have and old Verizon flip phone....

Samsung...

My initial instinct would be to delete my inbox but I can't do that as I have to open the inbox and individually delete it.

I had a friend text me to see if my phone would accept his.

It still said the inbox was full.
Hmm. Most of what I find online pertains to iOS and Android. Really sounds like a strange problem. Best guess is there is some sort of overflow issue. Since you aren't able to access your inbox, I'd suggest doing a hard reset of your phone. If that doesn't work, then there is likely a problem with your phone's memory. Should contact your provider regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom