• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Just found out Wii Sports Club is partially developed by Namco-Bandai. We all know what that means we're getting this Wednesday.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I found it interesting there was a Pacman launch party at Nintendo World. As for the Mii reveal, I wouldn't be surprised. Ever since Pilotwings Resort, I've grown a bit attached to my avatar and always vow to use him in Mario sports titles or any game that has Mii compatibility.

Anyhow, if anyone is getting Wii Sports Club, be sure to send me a PM. I'd love to play bowling with some of you folks :3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
With that display, what do you think so far? I think you wanted me to show off the other Pokemon from the team? *tilts head*

EDIT: Much appreciated. D: I see some flaws in mine, but it's hard finding that one spot that can fit it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll accept a Single battle though I'm weak at those. I must say some of my Pokemon levels may be up there.
EDIT: Because I was gonna do something and I'm lazy to change my "Fly" user, I'll restrain myself to 5 Pokemon. I don't want to use the legendary (hope it dont let me).

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well at least I did slightly better, until Mega Gardevoir. I'm done for now, I'll have to grind like crazy if I ever want to win.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I should do the same. I'm actually surprised Drapion took a hit despite being at a major level disadvantage. That's just the tank I'm looking for to do some venomous damage. Of course that joke would have been better if I used a serpentine.
I'm curious to why you have a Pikachu that high of a level. Then again, I have a Braixen that's about Lv70... It's just that adorable. <3

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I should do the same. I'm actually surprised Drapion took a hit despite being at a major level disadvantage. That's just the tank I'm looking for to do some venomous damage. Of course that joke would have been better if I used a serpentine.
I'm curious to why you have a Pikachu that high of a level. Then again, I have a Braixen that's about Lv70... It's just that adorable. <3
My Gooey held out pretty well, I might have lasted longer if Gardevoir hadn't gone and megastoned (I completely forgot to give my Charizard it's stone back). My Pikachu was the second Pokemon I caught, and I used her all the way until I beat the Elite Four, plus it's Pikachu. Funnily enough, this is the first time I haven't just blasted the game with my starter, which is why Greninja was hilariously under-leveled.

I'll just change my avatar to this. Just for now. Because of Mario 3D World.

Still got no Pokemon X/Y. I love my life.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My Gooey held out pretty well, I might have lasted longer if Gardevoir hadn't gone and megastoned (I completely forgot to give my Charizard it's stone back). My Pikachu was the second Pokemon I caught, and I used her all the way until I beat the Elite Four, plus it's Pikachu. Funnily enough, this is the first time I haven't just blasted the game with my starter, which is why Greninja was hilariously under-leveled.

Aha! I've been going back and forth with the Battle Chateau, using that Exp Boost power + Lucky Egg on the "Audino" trainers for massive exp. That's also how I got my new Delphox to be that well of a level, and Gardevoir, who wasn't part of my Elite Four team. Fun fact that my old Yanmega and Lucario did the most damage to the Elite Four.
I'm actually glad for that underleveled Greninja because Greninja overall annoys me, but I feel that my new Yanmega may be able to stop em. I say keep up with the uniqueness. With that in mind, I may have to replace Bowser.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kind of wish my duoblade didn't have to evolve because I don't like how Aegislash looks

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
shortie doesn't want to add me.

I think it's because he knows Blastoise is my favorite pokemon and he has Wartortle friend safari

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sheesh. I haven't battled with any of you people that I've added yet. Kinda feel bad, though I know I'd lose. XD;

Maybe after I beat the Elite 4 and have everyone at 100? I dunno. Doesn't seem like anyone really wants to...Or when they do, I'm busy with something like when I was fighting Team Flare. ¦D;

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Miss Fit is such an athletic and flexible beast that she can bend over and prime up dat ass of hers in midair!

We should be saying "dat core", cause it's clearly too damn strong. <3

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
A day like this, exactly six years ago (time flies) the Stage Builder mode was revealed to the world by Sakurai through Brawl's Dojo!!:

When I saw this update, I really thought it would be a revolutionary addition to the franchise and it would even be able to overshadow the other stages. In the end it turned out to be a brilliant idea poorly executed, though...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Miss Fit is such an athletic and flexible beast that she can bend over and prime up dat *** of hers in midair!

We should be saying "dat core", cause it's clearly too damn strong. <3
Wii Fit Trainer's @ss for playable newcomer.

A day like this, exactly six years ago (time flies) the Stage Builder mode was revealed to the world by Sakurai through Brawl's Dojo!!:

When I saw this update, I really thought it would be a revolutionary addition to the franchise and it would even be able to overshadow the other stages. In the end it turned out to be a brilliant idea poorly executed, though...
It was simple, but fun, nonetheless. I liked it.

If Sakurai decides to bring the feature back, he could give us the option to rotate platforms and spikes, include new hazards and other things, give us the ability to edit spawn points and blast lines, let us upload a custom picture for the background in addition to the three presets, and maybe even give us the option to make a scrolling looped stage.

----

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
BEA-utiful song.

Ah, finally got to Grand Duke/Duchess. Wonder how that black writ of challenge is. Will have to try it later since for now I've raised/customized my current team enough.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, I managed to scoop up some FCs all from here last night, and here's who I have and what Pokemon they got me in the Friend Safari:
STRONGEST!: Munna & Espurr ♥
Pit: Swirlix & Snubbull
IsmaR: Panpour & Gyarados ♥
Morbid: Pyroar & Magmar ♥
Jake: Nosepass & Magcargo
Kohl: Ivysaur & Sunkern ♥
Swamp: Fraxure & Shelgon ♥

Any one if the lists with a ♥ are my favorites. I need to unlock that final Pokemon sometime.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Hey guys, how is your day? I was absent for about a week or two, did I miss anything important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom