• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
The games themselves usually play this way already. You get force fed this supposed 'epic' premise, then out the door you go.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Then we need to fill Smashboards with used condoms.

(Unrelated, but I'm a bit hesitant on using "we", since I'm not sure if people here see me as a part of the community yet)

-----
You don't have to use 'we' exclusively, friend. Once you make an account, you're officially part of our disoriented family.

I'm your ******** 400 lbs. cousin, KumaOso is your Cranky Dong- Kong, rather. Hyperfalcon is your, "Oh, that *****" sister, and Wave is Gary Oak's shadow brother who someone adopted because of his awesome choice of purple font.

There are others, obviously, but I'll let you figure them out. I still am.

That's a bunch of bull****, actually. To be honest, you've been here long enough to be considered part of the community. Everyone here would agree.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Lol, I make a joke and suddenly a storm of inside jokes and condoms choke me to death.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That would be neat. Story about living according to the expectations of others.

"I never said I wanted to be a hero."

So basically, while it's a dated episode of a machinima, these moments at 7:52 through 8:30 and 12:57 through 15:50.

Try to bare through Ike's voice. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That's what she said. :awesome:
How long we gonna go with this? I can keep it up as long as I want, but I don't want the others to get worn out and bored of the same thing over and over.

We should probably changes things up a bit to keep things fresh and exciting so it lasts longer without being repetitive.

Yes. ¦D

Edit: Oh right, pictures. Forgot those existed.

Meh, neat I guess.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems I was beaten to it. However, it is confirmed to the a WiiU stage, don't know what the 3ds will have.

D

Deleted member

HORY SHET.

MY TEAM HAS CAUGHT THE POKERUS. O_O

EDIT
Since a few days to be frank, but whatever. :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Want to share that before it dies off? D:
Speaking of which, I'm still on the hunt for certain shines which I'll do when I wake up in the morning.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Interesting picture. That appears to be the new clash(when two attacks hit eachother and cancel out) animation unless Sonic suddenly gained an electric-like Forward Smash.

...Do any Wisps grant him electric powers? Also, Luigi should get electricity during his Forward Smash. A good nod to the Mario and Luigi series would be neat.

D

Deleted member

Want to share that before it dies off? D:
Speaking of which, I'm still on the hunt for certain shines which I'll do when I wake up in the morning.
No problem.

Just tell me which Pokemon do you suggest for the exchange ?

I'm actually searching a Squirtle, a Bulbasaur and a Chespin. Whatever the nature is.

I also should put my friend code under my avatar...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Sorry to tell you this, bud, but Smaschu beat you to this by at least a week.

Also to the people calling Lucario bad, you are wrong. He's actually one of the better characters in Brawl; however, I do agree to the fact that his aura mechanic is dumb. He starts a base of 75% power until higher percentages like 80+ and his aura ability caps out when you hit about 150%. It's pretty dumb he is only 75% of a character most of his stocks but is better than like 4/7s of the cast.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Sonic Lost World stage? That's cool. I wonder if there is a Super Mario 3D World stage too. I would like that very much.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Oh, I get it, Mario is catching Sonic's punch! Sweet clanking priority, Batman. You know, today's picture is really good.

What am I in this dysfunctional family?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It's not that impressive. Mario's fireball has always clanked with low priority moves.
Not to rain on your guys parade.
Hmm? You misunderstand my enthusiasm. I'm merely happy to see clanking. Oh, and a new stage.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Sonic Lost World stage was already seen during Sonic's reveal, so it's not exactly news. This screenshot shows nothing new, but it looks nice and we get to see more of the stage that hasn't been seen yet.

I have the feeling that Windy Hill will be a large stage...

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
The localized trailer of 3D World indicated a certain everpresent nuance about the mario series: Luigi's voice is variable, static depending on the game.

I prefer it when his voice is deeper; he was borderline emo is Brawl.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The localized trailer of 3D World indicated a certain everpresent nuance about the mario series: Luigi's voice is variable, static depending on the game.

I prefer it when his voice is deeper; he was borderline emo is Brawl.
Video please?

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
[collapse=click on the picture][/collapse]

Whenever a Mario game transitions into 3D the setting is usually some remote location within the abyss, wonder why that is devs...

On a side note, I'm going to refer to sonic as Hedgi for now on. Reason being, whenever a new release hits the shelves you're always hedging your bets that it'll be halfway decent

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
[collapse=click on the picture][/collapse]

Whenever a Mario game transitions into 3D the setting is usually some remote location within the abyss, wonder why that is devs...

On a side note, I'm going to refer to sonic as Hedgi for now on. Reason being, whenever a new release hits the shelves you're always hedging your bets that it'll be halfway decent
Nightmare fuel right there.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... Wii U Party is tomorrow.

Think we'll see Mii?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Sorry to tell you this, bud, but Smaschu beat you to this by at least a week.

Also to the people calling Lucario bad, you are wrong. He's actually one of the better characters in Brawl; however, I do agree to the fact that his aura mechanic is dumb. He starts a base of 75% power until higher percentages like 80+ and his aura ability caps out when you hit about 150%. It's pretty dumb he is only 75% of a character most of his stocks but is better than like 4/7s of the cast.

And the Anubis strategy makes it even more glaring.

So... Wii U Party is tomorrow.

Think we'll see Mii?

No.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No problem.

Just tell me which Pokemon do you suggest for the exchange ?

I'm actually searching a Squirtle, a Bulbasaur and a Chespin. Whatever the nature is.

I also should put my friend code under my avatar...

I guess I could breed a Bulletproof Chespin (which would take time outta the thing I wanna do) or you can have the Quirky Bulletproof Quilladin that I had for a while now.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Don't make me hurt you.

[collapse=dead]
I think a Wall-E character reveal is coming soon. The fact that all of these pilotwing stages are coming out only points to one thing:

Hence since Pixar makes Planes and they made Wall-E they'll have Wall-E in the game. But you may say "But Wall-E and Planes are different moves" well yes they are, but they're in the same universe:

http://mashable.com/2013/07/12/the-pixar-theory/

Wall-E would obviously be a clone replacement for ROB since ROB was only a controller that people broke a week after they got it. Wall-E is a fresh idea that would fit perfectly in the Smash bros universe. This also ties in with the fact that Sakurai has confirmed Harry Potter in smash4 so we know movie characters are fair game.
[/collapse]

XD

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's weird that you're supposed to be unlimited but trying to say your name it's more like "enlimited," which I guess would be like stuck in your own limitations I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom