• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You don't even want to know what I've been through getting this game (Pokemon X) alone and making it home with everything in one piece!
Did it involve neckbeards wearing cowboy hats?

Fun Fact: Around my area cowboy hats are the equivalent of fedoras.

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Holy crud mewtwo confirmed for Project M he can ****ing hover IN ANY DIRECTION and has flying teleporting combos + god damn my **** hurts

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Had to restrain myself from bursting out loud in joy since I'm in a study room at the library. That was possibly the most impressive upgrade to a character I've seen in Project M. Congratulations to the team, I'm definitely looking forward to playing as the new Mewtwo!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Oh yeah, Torchic. I would use mystery gift for that, but I've already got enough fire-types on my team with the starter(s) I ended up choosing, so eh...

And yeah, project M Mewtwo looks like the kind of Smash Mewtwo would should've gotten in 2001.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hoping I can get the Torchic (and Pokemon X itself) soon.

I haven't read too much into Pokemon X/Y actually, but I'm assuming there will be more special Pokemon events in the future. (I'm hoping we'll get to see some other prievous starters, like Chikorita or Pinplup.)

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I still don't care about Project M. (Especially since i heard a higher up from the team on a podcast and all he did was troll Smash fans who don't care for Project M. It was a while back though and i don't plan on searching for the link)

Oh look Mewtwo is in the hack. Ok. People in the comments thinking Project M will be better then a game that no one outside of Nintendo/Sora/the Namco team has tried yet. Yep. Makes sense.

EDIT: But will find it funny if Mewtwo is revealed tomorrow. That much i can agree with.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I still don't care about Project M. (Especially since i heard a higher up from the team on a podcast and all he did was troll Smash fans who don't care for Project M. It was a while back though and i don't plan on searching for the link)

Oh look Mewtwo is in the hack. Ok. People in the comments thinking Project M will be better then a game that no one outside of Nintendo/Sora/the Namco team has tried yet. Yep. Makes sense.

EDIT: But will find it funny if Mewtwo is revealed tomorrow. That much i can agree with.
Well, Mewtwo in Project M looks good... it almost makes me want Mewtwo back in SSB4... almost... but I am fatigued with the Pokemon veterans already. Sakurai needs to just show us a Pokemon character and get it over with.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Mewtwo in Project M?

Between Paper Mario, Isaac, or Dixie Kong, if either one of those don't reveal in Smash 4, there really is no drive to buy this game.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
for you maybe.
Pretty much why I said that...what's there to refute?

I'm concerned for what interests me, I'm certain each person here has the same outlook. No?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You may notice I've been a teeny bit absent. I've been to busy with this thing called Pokémon (heard of it?). Can't put it down. And I'm so happy that I caught my first shiny yesterday that wasn't a Nintendo freebie (Honedge).

Anywho, I still have a hunch that something Pokémon related will be revealed on tomorrow's Sakurai Miiverse update (but not holding my breath).

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
4 Player Online Pokemon battles are finally here :D

I trolled and attacked my team mate's Pokemon lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Wonder trading and the new GTS are just lovely, as well. Love that you can leave comments now, as well as gain the people you trade with as acquaintances (though I've gotten a few stalkers that don't stop giving me O-Powers or requesting to chat, lol).

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Wonder trading and the new GTS are just lovely, as well. Love that you can leave comments now, as well as gain the people you trade with as acquaintances (though I've gotten a few stalkers that don't stop giving me O-Powers or requesting to chat, lol).

Yeah, this Japanese girl keeps asking me to trade :l
I had to turn off passerby because I had TOO much spam. I'm guessing the passerbys are people I've played online with in MK7 and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom