• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Embarrass

Hey...

Wait a second...

****! I got HyperFalcon and Falchion mixed up! XD

FalchionX7 is actually the first out of the list I said! He's the one I killed with laughter yesterday! XD;;

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Hey...

Wait a second...

****! I got HyperFalcon and Falchion mixed up! XD

FalchionX7 is actually the first out of the list I said! He's the one I killed with laughter yesterday! XD;;

. . . .
Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart breaking like glass. ;)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
. . . .
Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart breaking like glass. ;)
Sorry, I can't hear it over all these Milla Maxwell pictures in my face. ¦D

*pats your back* Sorry. I'm so damn tired right now. XD

You know I like you, Falchion. ¦D

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
does Morbid like posts that he legitimately does not like?

does he like posts before reading them? does he read them?

What if I told him, that I legitimately do not like the fact Jigglypuff has lasted this long?

I think that the Smash 4 speculation was better than the Brawl speculation. By a mile or two. I mean, seriously, what were people thinking. WHAT ARE THESE PREDICTIONS!?!?!? The only thing I found reasonable back there was Ridley, a bit of K. Rool, every newcomer in Brawl as of now and... that's it.

The only thing Brawl had over Smash 4 is that the speculation community there did not surf off-topic so often but.... WOW. It's so bad. No, I'm not new to this. I lurked during Brawl speculation. Lol. And I witnessed how it was and I pretty much have a firm grasp on how Smash 4 people are like and it's honestly better by a mile >.>

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know I kind of freaked out when the first Pyrosphere showed up, but I didn't complain about anything else. Nothing is going to happen that will prevent me from buying the game. I'm gonna have to go see how bad the rest of the old Brawl threads were.

Hey man! You're safe!

I'm leaning to Ridley being a stage hazard..................... Don't poke at me bro. Just playing safe since it actually makes sense regardless of no photo evidence. My reasons were stated pages back

EDIT : Wow, that's gotta hurt for the supporters. But then again, it's stupid to not buy Smash because the roster sucks. OH WAIT, the Brawl roster is great. Just lacking a few characters that should be added but we have different POVs on who those are!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Awh man. I'm really dumb. Put money in to buy Pokemon digitally without considering how much space was left on the SD card. Might have enough money left to buy a new SD card but THIS IS REALLY INCONVENIENT NINTENDO. WHY WON'T YOU LET PEOPLE MOVE DATA FROM ONE SD CARD TO ANOTHER.

Alzi

Smash Master
Maybe someone should make a poll somewhere saying whether ridley will be a boss, stage hazard or playable character or assist trophy. My guess is still going to be a stage hazard. The stage is quite big too for a big creature to be a hazard.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Awh man. I'm really dumb. Put money in to buy Pokemon digitally without considering how much space was left on the SD card. Might have enough money left to buy a new SD card but THIS IS REALLY INCONVENIENT NINTENDO. WHY WON'T YOU LET PEOPLE MOVE DATA FROM ONE SD CARD TO ANOTHER.
Because they hate technology.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Because Nintendo hasn't done anything worth anything since like, the GameCube.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
They do. I moved all my 3DS stuff of the 2gig card that came with the system to a 16 gig card a while ago.
I hear you can't move game data over without losing your save file though? Don't want to lose my Animal Crossing town even though it's probably riddled with weeds by now and I'm too scared to even look anyway.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I hear you can't move game data over without losing your save file though? Don't want to lose my Animal Crossing town even though it's probably riddled with weeds by now and I'm too scared to even look anyway.
Nope. Moved all my stuff, and my Awakening save data was fine.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I swear to good got dang I will roast you over a campfire if you are wrong. AFTER I GET IT BACK IN MY TOWN AFTER IT ENDS UP ERASED THAT IS.

Maybe the posts I was reading that on were from OLDER TIMES when Nintendo didn't allow that somehow for some reason?

???

ButmostlyIdoappreciateyouhelpingmeandI'msorryforswearingtogoodgollygosh.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Can you play that online? I remember trying to move Brawl data onto an SD memory card, but because you could play it online, it wouldn't let me. This could be why.
Not really. But the Wii =/= the 3DS. The 3DS stores most of its data on SD cards.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I just got both Pokemon X and Y a few minutes ago. Too bad I won't play it often now until the semester is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom