• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
How's Pokemon X and Y with you guys? Where are you currently at?
[collapse="Where I'm currently at:"] Just captured Mewtwo in the Unknown Cave after catching Zygarde from Terminus cave[/collapse]
My Flabebe just evolved into a Floette. I'm about to wake up Snorlax.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
[collapse="Where I'm currently at:"] Just captured Mewtwo in the Unknown Cave after catching Zygarde from Terminus cave[/collapse]
The game just came out today and you already got Zygarde? How is that possible?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
From the backroom Pokemon thread.

In true Nuzlocke fashion, probably got the crappiest (yet also my favorite) Pokemon of the area.

Team atm:
Kraid the male Chespin Lv. 9
Chirps the male Pidgey Lv. 9
Kyubi (teeehee Q-Bee) the female Weedle Lv. 3 (boxed)

I've logged over an hour of playtime doing nothing but talking to people and Super Training.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
My Flabebe just evolved into a Floette. I'm about to wake up Snorlax.
Sounds good, Snorlax really helped me a lot during my adventure. Tanky as hell :laugh:. I'd go for the annoying Snorlax setup, which consists of:
1-Rest
2-Sleep Talk
3-Toxic
4-Body Slam
This setup is just uber :laugh:
The game just came out today and you already got Zygarde? How is that possible?
The game was released on October 10th in Kuwait, some people got access to the game and began selling it immediately

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422

Just beat the 4th gym leader. The team consists of Frogadier, Aurorus, Fletchinder, and Ivysaur who's temporary nickname is Swampasaur until he evolves. I also have the Lucario and Lapras that are given to you but I want to use as many Kalos Pokemon as possible for this run so the search for Goomy, Pumpkaboo, and probably Pancham is still ongoing.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Sounds good, Snorlax really helped me a lot during my adventure. Tanky as hell :laugh:. I'd go for the annoying Snorlax setup, which consists of:
1-Rest
2-Sleep Talk
3-Toxic
4-Body Slam
This setup is just uber :laugh:
Well, I'm only using new Pokemon, so no Snorlax for me. So far, I have Floette, Frogadier, and Flecthinder.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103

Just beat the 4th gym leader. The team consists of Frogadier, Aurorus, Fletchinder, and Ivysaur who's temporary nickname is Swampasaur until he evolves. I also have the Lucario and Lapras that are given to you but I want to use as many Kalos Pokemon as possible for this run so the search for Goomy, Pumpkaboo, and probably Pancham is still ongoing.
Keep it up ;)
Well, I'm only using new Pokemon, so no Snorlax for me.
As long as your happy doing so, go for it :grin:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I know I'm getting Helioptile and Tyrunt, but my sixth Pokemon is up in the air for now.
I had the same problem with the sixth Pokemon, so I kept it a 5 man team until I caught Yveltal.
Btw guys, if you're stuck somewhere and can't seem to find your way to the next point, I can help.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
DP. IGNORE.
That's an interesting dual persona. :troll:

Like I said, the Über forms of the Digimon take on this human-like, bipedal look. While the weaker forms tend to retain it's initial creature design.
All the forms you listed I would consider Über forms, and they all look human-like which is totally different from the earlier stages.
I like how the Garurumon variations go all over the place. The final form is somewhat robotic, at the very least. MetalGarurumon, GranKuwagamon, MegaGargomon, MagnaGarurumon, MirageGaogamon(although he looks a lot like WarGreymon and Omnimon combined. Alternatively, similar to Warumonzaemon with WarGreymon's armor), and whatever Fusion's final wolf form is.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I FORGOT TO SAVE BEFORE CLICKING OUT OF MY GAME TO ADD SOMEONE AS A FRIEND.

Well back to just Chespin.
My friend accidentally flicked the game out of its place... He shares your pain :c. Don't worry about it, you'll catch up soon.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
STILL DOESN'T BEAT MY FURY OVER THAT ****ING AZURILL REFUSING TO EVOLVE DESPITE THE HOMOLUST TIER LOVING.

I found a female Pikachu holding a Light Ball that I was gonna use as trade fodder or give to my friend.

Also I bonded with that Pidgey. Sad to imagine what could've been.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Thanks. I don't know about you, but I always have to perfectly split my team with 3 specials and 3 physicals. So far I'm thinking of Chesnaught, Gardevoir, Aurorus, and Talonflame. I'm thinking Aegislash amd have no idea for a water type.
What I usually do it make sure I have at least one bulky Pokemon, which was Snorlax in my case. As for the offensive Pokemons, I try to make sure that I cover up the whole matchup chart by having different types 4-5 different types of offensive Pokemons. If by chance one of my offensive Pokemons was caught in a disadvantageous position, I'd switch to my defensive Pokemon who can most likely take out one Pokemon and allow me to safely switch back to an offensive Pokemon.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I have an X and Y question. Did Zubat's type change? Because I just used Psywave on it and it did neutral damage instead of super-effective like Psychic on Poison should.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I still want to know about Goomy... And pretty much everything else. I need a full list of spoilers before I can decide if I should bother waiting for Z or just skip this gen too.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I still want to know about Goomy... And pretty much everything else. I need a full list of spoilers before I can decide if I should bother waiting for Z or just skip this gen too.
Trust me, buy the game immediately.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Trust me, buy the game immediately.
I only played gens one and three, it'd take a lot to draw me back in. I'm already very interested so far (especially Goomy) but I'd rather wait for the third version (unless they pull X2 and Y2)...

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I only played gens one and three, it'd take a lot to draw me back in. I'm already very interested so far (especially Goomy) but I'd rather wait for the third version (unless they pull X2 and Y2)...
Pokemons from all gens are found within the Kalos region (Gen VI). Buying X/Y or waiting for Z is entirely up to you, but I personally wouldn't skip a single minute of the amazing experience offered by Pokemon X and Y.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Or XXY and XYY, the genetic disorder sequels!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Pokemons from all gens are found within the Kalos region (Gen VI). Buying X/Y or waiting for Z is entirely up to you, but I personally wouldn't skip a single minute of the amazing experience offered by Pokemon X and Y.
I'd be able to decide easier if I could come up with a solid team. So far I think I'd end up going with Greninja, Charizard, Goodra, and Lesbeon Sylveon. None of the other new Pokemon appeal to me in particular whilst also keeping a team with no type overlaps, so I'd need to know what other Pokemon I can catch for certain. Still very hard to decide even, though I'd probably go with Mismagius if I can get one without trading... That still leaves one open spot however.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm still at the Rhyhorn walkway. I needs a majestic Helioptile with good stats.

Oh, and after breeding, I have (I believe) a 31IV Sp. Att. Espurr. XD

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Still haven't entered Santalune Forest. Got carried away with Super Training. Chespin is maxed out now.

New Pidgey is named Avian, at least. Doubt I'll find another Pikachu this time.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I wanted a female Fennekin. The game just wouldn't give me one no matter what. -~-

Worst gen ever. Game is terrible. 1/10. Would not bang. ¦D

But seriously, I just started up my journey in X, so I'm on Route 2. Caught a Pidgey and the weird looking Scatterbug thing so far.

How do I do the event thing to get a Torchic, by the way? Just so I know ahead of time. I want my Blaziken. D<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom