• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Asking MorbidAltruism to stop abusing the Like button is the same thing as asking for Master Chief in Smash For.

It's not going to happen.

Morbi

Scavenger
Asking MorbidAltruism to stop abusing the Like button is the same thing as asking for Master Chief in Smash For.

This is a good lesson. It should be posted on the home page. I always get asked why I do it, or some people tell me to stop. They need to understand that it is an innate desire that I have! It cannot be controlled!

Nope. Asking Morbid to stop abusing the Like button is the same thing as asking someone to stop breathing

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why would I edit this? And this is like the 3rd or 4th time it's happened. Just find it weird it always stops exactly at 666.

Weirdly, I don't blame Morbid for more than like...10% of it.

Completely relevant.
Clearly, you need to release Restriction 666 and have your dimensional interference field deployed so that your Blazblue can activate. ¦D

And I can easily blame Morbid for about 25% to 30% of the likes I have now. Damn him. -~-

Oh, and yeah. Completely relevant. Especially if we're talking about Presa. I mean God. DAYUM! Don't know how that outfit even stays on her. XD

Thanks for that Milla upskirt, by the way. That makes the 5th time I've seen under there now, but only the first time outside of the game. Woo~ ¦D

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

Doesn't mean I have to like it when he gives me a false sense of popularity or something with all the alerts. Seriously, when I'm bored and want something new to reply to, it's disappointing when all or most of my new alerts are just from him liking ****.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Doesn't mean I have to like it when he gives me a false sense of popularity or something with all the alerts. Seriously, when I'm bored and want something new to reply to, it's disappointing when all or most of my new alerts are just from him liking ****.
At times that's how I felt.

You'll get used to it eventually though. I have. (somewhat)

Morbi

Scavenger
False sense of popularity? No, you are one of the people that I actually like. Jigglypuff is winking at you.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
False sense of popularity? No, you are one of the people that I actually like. Jigglypuff is winking at you.
I have 3 people I like in here right now.

One is someone I can be buds with and tend to kill softly with laughter.

One is my absolute favorite person on this forum now who I would totally do a solid for anytime.

One is basically my forum stalker who I've just come to accept and get used to since there's no method to them. Only madness.

Who are these people and which are which? ¦D

Morbi

Scavenger

One is my absolute favorite person on this forum now who I would totally do a solid for anytime.

One is basically my forum stalker who I've just come to accept and get used to since there's no method to them. Only madness.

I already know that I am number 3. If not, a Jigglypuff will strangle you in your sleep. Might even **** you.

The second is... Hyper Falcon?

The first is Isse or whatever, the chick you are trying to get with.

Is Jigglypuff correct?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
A little late to the Xilla hype train I see. I'll continue my wait for Xilla 2 next year.

Alvin's the best character in that game.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh, and yeah. Completely relevant. Especially if we're talking about Presa. I mean God. DAYUM! Don't know how that outfit even stays on her. XD

Thanks for that Milla upskirt, by the way. That makes the 5th time I've seen under there now, but only the first time outside of the game. Woo~ ¦D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

So i'm guessing me or morbid is the 3rd one XD

(wave gonna put me down like im a nobody just watch :awesome:)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If this is the first damn, I can't wait to get to this part. <3

If this is the second game...****, I need to save up for it. XD

So i'm guessing me or morbid is the 3rd one XD

(wave gonna put me down like im a nobody just watch :awesome:)
Yes, Morbid is the 3rd one. :3

I don't plan on putting you down at all...But you say that as if you're used to me doing so. Do I...know you from somewhere else? ¦D;

Morbi

Scavenger
If this is the first damn, I can't wait to get to this part. <3

If this is the second game...****, I need to save up for it. XD

Yes, Morbid is the 3rd one. :3

I don't plan on putting you down at all...But you say that as if you're used to me doing so. Do I...know you from somewhere else? ¦D;
I change my answer IsmaR is the second one and Hyper Falcon is the first. Bam! Jigglypuff!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Crap walmart is not allowing the "Pick up today" option for Pokemon X and Y like their usual releases

I have to physically go there tomorrow and hope they have a copy

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Who are these three people anyway?
Morbid got it.

HyperFalcon is the first one. =D

IsmaR is definitely the second one. <3

And Morbid himself...is obviously the third. ¦D;

...More people paid attention to this than I expected. I wonder why? XD

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well... We got an hour til the usual time for updates...

If not tonight I guess, he's doing the X and Y update on Monday...

If not then, then I go crazy...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm considering staying up a bit longer, though I'm not certain. I'm not geting my hopes up for anything tonight or tomorrow, I heavily doubt an update tonight.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom