• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

"The shield can deflect things with a little "clunk!" is still around. There's a slight reaction to the impact this time, so brace yourself."

Ninja'd
Oh, 2,000th post.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Posting the update a little over an hour early this time? That seems to be intentional if anything.

And wow, I tend to forget there's a Poke-timeline. Probably in part because of how confusing it sorta is.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Wow, definitely one of the earliest daily pics that Sakurai uploaded to Miiverse. Glad to see the feature return! One of the few bonuses for Link.

I also like how Sakurai mentioned "so brace yourself." at the end there most likely foreshadowing FOR TOMORROWS REVEAL!!!!

:3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Gettin' real sick of your ****, Sakurai. - -

On a different subject

This is in English now.

Wow, definitely one of the most earliest daily pics tha Sakurai uploaded to Miiverse. Glad to see the feature return! One of the few bonuses for Link.

I also like how Sakurai mentioned "brace yourself" at the end there most likely foreshadowing FOR TOMORROWS REVEAL!!!!

:3
...Um, no. He was still talking about the shield deflection.

Reading a little too much into things, buddy.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another TL one...
Hate to say it, but Link could already do that shield in Brawl, and Melee for that matter, as long as you don't move.

I wonder how you got it so early though. The site and the snapshot thing isn't showing it.

Shroob

Sup?
Another TL one...
Hate to say it, but Link could already do that shield in Brawl, and Melee for that matter, as long as you don't move.

I wonder how you got it so early though. The site and the snapshot thing isn't showing it.
It is for me.... Which is really strange on how early it is. They've been getting progressively earlier all week long.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't hear the clunk no matter how much I look at the picture

Sakura is a liar

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Whaaaaaaaa?

That's an hour and half earlier than the pic usually is released. Earlier than it has ever been.

Do you think this means anything for a Pokemon reveal? This could just be how Sakurai is doing things now, deciding to release the pics eariler than they used to be.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was Daylight Savings Time this past weekend. Hence the "early" updates.

Should I assume that you don't care for gaining additional friends here, either? :<
Not at all. Just wary of what kind of "friends" I make. Bit of a Backroom/personal story.

Plus mood swings, time of the month, and all that makes me just a bit irritable at times. Not to mention annoying people.

Alzi

Smash Master
I know what sakurai means by his pic and quote, I translated it to this:

Make sure your bodies are ready for tomorrow because I will be dropping the bomb with a pokemon rep reveal.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yesterday he got the picture up on the site really really late. Like 3 hours late.

So it's probably just to make up for the earlier day. Or he has schedule problems. I'm pretty sure this in this case, nothing special is going on. But the Nintendo Direct...

Shroob

Sup?
Alright people, potentially less than 24 hours remain. Place your bets.

Mewtwo?
Jigglypuff?
Pokemon Trainer?
Lucario?
Pichu?(lol)
A newcomer?

Or.... nothing at all?

Alzi

Smash Master
Alright people, potentially less than 24 hours remain. Place your bets.

Mewtwo?
Jigglypuff?
Pokemon Trainer?
Lucario?
Pichu?(lol)
A newcomer?

Or.... nothing at all?

My bet is on either Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer or Lucario. We defs won't be seeing a newcomer or Mewtwo imo. Jigglypuff may be left towards the end to develop again if so then it comes down to Pokemon Trainer or Lucario. So now my guess is either Pokemon Trainer or Lucario.

Shroob

Sup?
My bet is on either Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer or Lucario. We defs won't be seeing a newcomer or Mewtwo imo. Jigglypuff may be left towards the end to develop again if so then it comes down to Pokemon Trainer or Lucario. So now my guess is either Pokemon Trainer or Lucario.
I dunno. Considering how damn early Toon Link's been shown, my bets is that Jigglypuff got in just fine.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was Daylight Savings Time this past weekend. Hence the "early" updates.

Not at all. Just wary of what kind of "friends" I make. Bit of a Backroom/personal story.

Plus mood swings, time of the month, and all that makes me just a bit irritable at times. Not to mention annoying people.
Daylight Savings doesn't end until next month, actually...Where I am, anyway.

And I can kinda relate to that whole thing. It's kinda why I'm picky about talking to anyone around here much, let alone outside of it. When I do pick out someone, though, it's because I usually have a feeling we should click pretty well without stealing each others peace and solitude or wanting to strangle one another. XD

In your case, I can just see us getting along well...And I imagine you won't hound me if I go a few days without being around or saying much cause I'm busy. ¦D

And I just like you. You make me laugh. As such, I dedicate the following classic song to you, my friend. :3

Who else remember this song? ¦D

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
lucario_meme_faces_by_azmilucario997-d4wjvc8-3.png

Oh. OH! Oh, oh, oh! I see what you're doing! You're trying to infer that the line, "Prepare yourselves" is in some ownership to Ike. Well, I got news for you- IT'S NOT! And even if it is, I'm a mother****ing Lucario, and Ike's apparently copyrighted line, "Prepare yourselves" has just been revoked! NO COPYRIGHT LAW CAN STOP ME!

Oh. I'm sorry Sonic- NO I'M NOT!

(Bored. Thought I'd jazz things up. :awesome: )

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
-Pets the Lucario-

Never really played KH myself. No interest. I like a variant of Action RPG's, which are still turn-based. Paper Mario, for instance.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
-Pets the Lucario-

Never really played KH myself. No interest. I like a variant of Action RPG's, which are still turn-based. Paper Mario, for instance.
...If it's turn-based, it's not an Action-RPG. You can't have both at the same time. XD

Well, unless you're Hyperdimension Neptunia or any crossover RPG made by Idea Factory, Compile Heart and Nippon Ichi. Or Record of Agarest War...

...****, nevermind. ¦D;

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...If it's turn-based, it's not an Action-RPG. You can't have both at the same time. XD

Well, unless you're Hyperdimension Neptunia or any crossover RPG made by Idea Factory, Compile Heart and Nippon Ichi. Or Record of Agarest War...

...****, nevermind. ¦D;
Actually, you can.

Quest 64 is a Turn-Based Action RPG. You move around almost anywhere during your turn. When your opponent attacks, you can move as well in a huge amount of cases. It's not a static "move to one place" type game like D&D is. There's other games, but this is a notable standout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom