• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Need more posts?
How about a MOTHE-*bricked*

Random person: "Stop spamming about T-Rex!"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meanwhile... after this daily photo comes, Friday will become tomorrow, meaning something big.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Does anyone think there's a chance the reveal will come on Monday instead of Friday? I don't think it will, but I'm curious what everyone else thinks...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm guessing it will either be on Monday or Friday. For some reason I think Mewtwo might be an exception to the updates though, and might very well be revealed on Friday.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I assume you feel that way due to the Skype chat?

I would come home and see my Skype has like 500+ messages.
Partially. Then again I'm in another Skype chat that's much worse in that regard. I just prefer my solitude. Fastblade-free

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Partially. Then again I'm in another Skype chat that's much worse in that regard. I just prefer my solitude. Fastblade-free
Should I assume that you don't care for gaining additional friends here, either? :<

And hi everyone. Anything interesting happen today/yesterday?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My computer says I have no internet access

How am I suppose to post crap here?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
So some people are taking the liberty in suggesting stage music, I'll do mine.

Particularly in regards to "Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature", that stage apparently exclusive to 3DS and features a huge war initiated by Hades' influence in tricking humans that the Wish Seed was indeed real.

Name of track: Reset Bomb Forest
Origin: Kid Icarus Uprising
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDAHOi9p01s
Notes: When I first heard this, I immediately fell in love. Motoi Sakuraba has to be my most favorite composer in the industry, working on titles such as Mario Tennis, Baten Kaitos, some Tales of series games and Golden Sun. No doubt that this will be the main theme of that stage.

Name of Track: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n0UomqGw2c
Notes: Gauranteed to be featured. All these "Reset Bomb" tracks have the same core melody.

Name of Track: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3mm2ovLaUg
Notes: Upon starting Chapter 11 in KIU, there's no music playing. Just the sounds of explosions, men yelling- a really amazing sight to behold. Suddenly, the sky glows intensely as a Reset Bomb comes hurling down from the heavens. This track begins to play. And we finally meet Viridi <3

Name of Track: Lightning Battle
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxnc2eoPjSs
Notes: A really upbeat track. Ranks high on my list of favorite tracks from this game. The fight between Phosphora and Thanatos was awesome :D

Name of Track: Chaos Vortex
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_PIam_Xvo
Notes: It would have been amazing to see a stage based off this :(

Name of Track: Boss Fight 1
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwPLsIP1AmI
Notes: Can't leave this amazing track out <3

Name of Track: Gaur Plains
Origin: Xenoblade Chronicles
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo
Notes: I'm not entirely sure if a Xenoblade rep or stage will be featured, especially a stage on 3DS, but I think this track fits well with this stage. Or even the FE Stage shown- Arena Ferox.

oh~

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How can you people see this and not think "Damn, Viridi is one fine chick and better than palutena in every way"

You people are weird

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Viridi is cute. Palutena is gorgeous. Gorgeous will devour cute. Palutena scores too high for cute Viridi to reach.

The next level is ****ing fabulous. That spot is taken by Hades. Because I'm gay, I would prefer Hades.

Between Palutena, Viridi and Phosphora, though, Phosphora probably is the most finest.

EDIT: Oh, and Pandora's Amazon form. So many fine ladies in this game. Medusa is beautiful too...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I never go in that thread, but now you've got me curious...What exactly happened? O_o
It's honestly hard to explain, but I'll try.

Well, first Johnknight1 and Zhadgon started asking people to place their bids on which Pokemon they think will be revealed around X/Y's release, then people starting turning into a team's thing, and we started making jokes about the teams and such. (we had #TeamMewtow, #TeamLucario, #TeamPokemonTrainer, #TeamJigglypuff and #TeamPichu) Eventually, John started posting random gifs as well as some Scooby Doo videos, and then we joined in, posting random gifs, videos and images. It was basically a non-serious argument improv, and then....well... more weird improv.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's honestly hard to explain, but I'll try.

Well, first Johnknight1 and Zhadgon started asking people to place their bids on which Pokemon they think will be revealed around X/Y's release, then people starting turning into a team's thing, and we started making jokes about the teams and such. (we had #TeamMewtow, #TeamLucario, #TeamPokemonTrainer, #TeamJigglypuff and #TeamPichu) Eventually, John started posting random gifs as well as some Scooby Doo videos, and then we joined in, posting random gifs, videos and images. It was basically a non-serious argument improv, and then....well... more weird improv.
I could of done better. Give me a beer, access to 4-chan, and welcome to the no-shame hour. :troll:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So some people are taking the liberty in suggesting stage music, I'll do mine.

Name of Track: Gaur Plains
Origin: Xenoblade Chronicles
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo
Notes: I'm not entirely sure if a Xenoblade rep or stage will be featured, especially a stage on 3DS, but I think this track fits well with this stage. Or even the FE Stage shown- Arena Ferox.
Guar Plains doesn't really fit the chaotic and war-like scenery of the stage.
I think a more appropriate Xenoblade track would be this:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
OK i'm bored so i'll go along this KI thing. Palutena>Amazon Pandora>Phosphora. The end. I don't get the whole loli/waifu thing. (weirdos)

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Good call Treeko :)

Anyhow, I'm off to bed. Work in the morning till 7PM :l

This potential character reveal gon' be good. I think Sakurai will reveal Jigglypuff for the lulz.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's true, though. I agree with ya. **** Palutana and her not-smoking hot not- Loli body. :troll:
Good

If only EVERYONE here thought that way

---

It seems there IS going to be a ruby and sapphire remake

I'm happy about this simply because I lost EVERY copy of gen 3 I had. I have no idea how you loose them ALL

I think siblings took them or something

I dont follow Metal Gear stuff, so I have no interest in that. "Manly" attributes are overrated anyways, belittling the young-looking cool characters.

You take Pit for granted too. I could say he's unique too, and difficult to use as well beyond the generic elitist's or average player's wording of "Just spam arrows, camp, and smashes", but do they really know how to get Pit going and truly get him to his potential, knowing he has many disadvantages? At least Snake has few difficult matchups compared to Pit (I'm certain he has Olimar, D3, Wario, and questionably Marth and Pika problems along with the typical MK), and I really have to remind you the fact that at least Pit's disjointed hitboxes are not OP'd compared to Snake's, which are highly spammable with great damage and killing power anyways. Why is this argument existing again?

It's personal preference really. I play with Pit too, and I dig him, but then again I like a lot of people. Pit isn't without his weird hitboxes too, like how his back during the D-tilt spikes...what the ****?

I feel you on how people play with Pit though, he can do so much more and he is a pretty good character on rush down. Glad he is getting some nice move changes though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yay for Palutena and Viridi talk!

Palutena is hawt and beautiful, Viridi definitely is cute. Phosphora does have some cuteness in her too, while Medusa has some beauty too. No comment needed for Amazon Pandora. It's interesting how each of the ladies like to tease Pit at times, more-so the first 3. Lucky angel. <3

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Good

If only EVERYONE here thought that way

---

It seems there IS going to be a ruby and sapphire remake

I'm happy about this simply because I lost EVERY copy of gen 3 I had. I have no idea how you loose them ALL

I think siblings took them or something
Gen 3 remakes huh? Not seeing the necessity for it at the moment, but if I ever do get one of them, it'll likely be the last poke-remake I ever get, because why the hell would I want to get a remake for say gen 4? Well knowing Gamefreak I guess they might have something convincing or worthwhile for even that...

Blargh.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I know I'm late on this, but Happy Birthday Kuma! *Throws confetti*

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
There's a hint or two

Ah nice, that's great, but because of the Pokemon bank I think you can transfer and trade the pokemon from that remake to X and Y, so i'll stick with X instead of getting a sapphire remake (cuz i still have my old sapphire). and I already got SS and FR but no black version >_<

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
IF the gen 3 remakes are weird

Wouldn't it through all hell to Pokemon Canon.

Ya know, since gen 3 and gen 1 took place at the same time

Then came gen 2 and gen 4

Then came gen 5

Unless of course, Gen 6 ALSO takes place during the same time as gen 1

In which we need new gen 1 remakes because they are as old as gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom