• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Maybe Mega Charizard X. Mega Charizard Y is ugly.
I guess we have very different tastes when it comes to mega forms. I actually like Charizard Y too D:, but I guess X will always be more popular because of what it did in the Pokemon Origins.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I guess we have very different tastes when it comes to mega forms. I actually like Charizard Y too D:, but I guess X will always be more popular because of what it did in the Pokemon Origins.
I like both of the Mega Forms for Charizard aesthetically, tbh. I just happen to like the X form a little more because Charizard finally becomes a ****ING DRAGON TYPE because of it.

Smooth Criminal

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Oh yeah, there's that too. Is Mega Zard Y's type just the same as the regular Charizard, or what?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think they switched up the mega evoluions

The lore behind mega charizard X is that is flames burn hotter, therefore it should be special based

However, Mega Charizard Y looks sleaker and is physically larger (At least taller). I think he should have been the physical attacker

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Nope. Talking about Mega Charizard X/Y>Mega Blastoise.

#BiWinning
So you have bad spelling AND grammar
K. Let's do an experiment.

Nope. Talking about Mega Charizard X/Y more overrated than Mega Blastoise.

#BiWinning
Compared to how I was taught how to grammar

Nope. Talking about Mega Charizard X/Y is more overrated than Mega Blastoise.

#BiWinning
One of these things just doesn't seem right.

EDIT: Unfortunately, M. Charizard Y is still Flying/Fire but there is really nothing in his design that screams different enough I guess. Same could be argued for X but the color change and stuff is cool.

Btdubz, are there shinies for the Mega Evos?

Morbi

Scavenger
I think they switched up the mega evoluions

The lore behind mega charizard X is that is flames burn hotter, therefore it should be special based

However, Mega Charizard Y looks sleaker and is physically larger (At least taller). I think he should have been the physical attacker
I am inclined to agree. I have no idea what the developers were thinking.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Seeing that Charizard returned to Ash, I wonder if he'll have the Mega Evolution Y, if any.

Also, gots meself a new shiny signature. :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Seeing that Charizard returned to Ash, I wonder if he'll have the Mega Evolution Y, if any.

Also, gots meself a new shiny signature. :)
Apparently Charizard is back with Oak.

And not the Charicific valley...

Weird...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If there was an episode where Ash with Mega Charizard (either kind) fought Gary with Mega Blastoise, that'd probably get me to watch the show again. Too bad stupid Ash would probably win (as much as I want Charizard to win - I'd much rather see Ash lose :awesome:)

When you get the chance Oasis, I would like to see your maid rendition of me.
Back of the line with you, some of us need their first Oasis doodle before you get seconds. :p:smirk:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Do you guys think we'll get a pokemon stage revealed along with the character?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
If there was an episode where Ash with Mega Charizard (either kind) fought Gary with Mega Blastoise, that'd probably get me to watch the show again. Too bad stupid Ash would probably win (as much as I want Charizard to win - I'd much rather see Ash lose :awesome:)
Yeah, same here. Kind of a bittersweet tradeoff yeah? Since it was brought up though, would prefer Ash's Charizard to have the Y form, as it'd be an interesting contrast to Red's Zard having the X form.

Whether it ends up happening or not, I still want Blastoise to have a 2nd megalution where he looks like he's practically built like a freakin Gundam turtle with extra water cannons or somesuch as the arsenal.

inb4 Pokémon Stadium 3
I wouldn't mind another random PKMN stage like that one in Melee where I think you and others fought on top of a giant Entei and other stuff.

Oh wait, Pokefloats was it? There needs to be a Pokefloats 2.0 then.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So...

Do you guys think we'll get a pokemon stage revealed along with the character?
Considering we haven't seen a Pokemon stage yet, I'd say chances were decent. I mean, we got our first look at Pikmin and Sonic stages with those reveals.

I hope it's not just Pokemon Stadium 3, even though it probably will be.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
When you get the chance Oasis, I would like to see your maid rendition of me.
Oh uh, I actually didn't draw that, Stumbled on it through google and knew Asage had to see it, BUT GOSH I MEAN IF YOU REALLY WANNA BE A MAID SO BAD I GUESS I CAN TRY.

Sorry N3ON, women just aren't fit to be maids. You're much better than that. Which is why I should really get around to drawing your Oasisona... and that thing for Shorts... man I'm weak.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
That Entei stage was part of the event match, Trophy Tussle 2. Shame it wasn't available outside that one match though.
Oh, right... Well there's still Pokefloats like I said when I edited my post. Would prefer another stage like that over another stadium stage, MUCH AS I LIKED THE ACTUAL POKEMON STADIUM GAMES!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yeah, same here. Kind of a bittersweet tradeoff yeah? Since it was brought up though, would prefer Ash's Charizard to have the Y form, as it'd be an interesting contrast to Red's Zard having the X form.
Yeah, it's right up Ash's alley to have the lamer of the two, I'd imagine he'd get the Y form as well. :troll:

Whether it ends up happening or not, I still want Blastoise to have a 2nd megalution where he looks like he's practically built like a freakin Gundam turtle with extra water cannons or somesuch as the arsenal.
Might happen eventually, but I don't see it for a while. Probably will happen before Venusaur gets a second though.

Oh uh, I actually didn't draw that, Stumbled on it through google and knew Asage had to see it, BUT GOSH I MEAN IF YOU REALLY WANNA BE A MAID SO BAD I GUESS I CAN TRY.
You now know you must draw a group shot of everyone in maid outfits. Well, the guys at least. It will be your magnum opus. ;)

Sorry N3ON, women just aren't fit to be maids. You're much better than that. Which is why I should really get around to drawing your Oasisona... and that thing for Shorts... man I'm weak.
Oh that's more than fine with me, if there's anybody who doesn't belong in a French maid outfit it's a French lady. :laugh:
I was just talking about that doodle you said you had the idea for but didn't draw because of Holder. He's always holding me back. :teeth:
oh gawd I'm terrible I should just go to bed

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
To be honest I actually want another Pokemon Stadium.

Though, I'd like another chaotic Pokemon stage as well. I want them both equally.
Pokefloats wasn't so much chaotic as it was the stage transitioning a lot, but yeah. I'd like another Stadium stage as well actually, but another Pokefloats even more as it'd feel more fresh.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah, it's right up Ash's alley to have the lamer of the two, I'd imagine he'd get the Y form as well. :troll:

Might happen eventually, but I don't see it for a while. Probably will happen before Venusaur gets a second though.

You now know you must draw a group shot of everyone in maid outfits. Well, the guys at least. It will be your magnum opus. ;)
As far as design I actually like the Charizard Y form more or less as much as the X. D: It's definitely lamer than X though in the sense that it didn't become part dragon and remained fire/flying, but I suppose drought kinda makes up for that. In the anime Charizard Y will likely come off as even cooler and stuff than in the games anyway, so... yeah.

Yeah, true.

If he actually does that, then I look forward to seeing maid Entei, maid Bills, etc. someday. :troll:

Off topic, but waah, wahh, Ocarina of Time is racist, classist, and sexist! Double-plus ungood!

The obvious solution is to make Ganondorf a White Christian racist and make Link a saintly African.
Wow, and I thought Pokemon sparked controversy.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Pokefloats wasn't so much chaotic as it was the stage transitioning a lot, but yeah. I'd like another Stadium stage as well actually, but another Pokefloats even more as it'd feel more fresh.
Not sure if I'd like the original Poke Floats to return, or if I'd prefer a "Poke Floats 2"
There's a stage hack for SSBB that has just that, but I haven't seen much of it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I can't believe you just made that pun, N3ON.
Actually I wrote it innocently at first, saw the potential pun, and realized I hadn't quite stooped low enough yet. :p

So yeah, that makes it all the more terrible. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to cry myself to sleep and have pun-related nightmares. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom