• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
:)

Das why there's so few people, bruv, but seriously, enough jokes.
It's pertinent social commentary about the state of our community. I swear to you, if I am made moderator, I will delete every junk post I come across, guided by the principles and definitions that are part of my intrinsic knowledge, that means every one liner that deprecates another person's post via flaming, every gif that contributes nothing, every ****post. I will offend people, and I will tear the dung out of this community by its roots and cast it aside.
I don't think most people would want that, though, my strictness incompatible with such tomfoolery, and one moderator of that type can only go so far.

I have no idea why I was talking about what I'd do, it's not like I can do anything anything would happen. Anyways, yeah, we're pretty bad too.
Luckily you are not a moderator. That is all I have to say on the matter. Like a Jigglypuff dismissing an invalid advance.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
:)

Das why there's so few people, bruv, but seriously, enough jokes.
It's pertinent social commentary about the state of our community. I swear to you, if I am made moderator, I will delete every junk post I come across, guided by the principles and definitions that are part of my intrinsic knowledge, that means every one liner that deprecates another person's post via flaming, every gif that contributes nothing, every ****post. I will offend people, and I will tear the dung out of this community by its roots and cast it aside.
I don't think most people would want that, though, my strictness incompatible with such tomfoolery, and one moderator of that type can only go so far.

I have no idea why I was talking about what I'd do, it's not like I can do anything anything would happen. Anyways, yeah, we're pretty bad too.
-GameFAQs moderators

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
-GameFAQs moderators
Hardly, they let that stuff go free all the time. They're concerned with their own corrupt agenda, with safety and security in their administration and buddies to back them up, I assure you my agenda is not the corruption and stupidity they have, nor would I have any desire to control anyone.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
*brings GameFAQs meme into smashboards*

Anyways, fix3d or fix'd is when you modify a person's post to match your feeling or opinion.
No, I mean, what does Morales pronounced by a Black person sound like?

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
No, I mean, what does Morales pronounced by a Black person sound like?
MLK most likely.

AND WE SALL PROMOTE THEE HIGHER STANDARS.........

WITH A FINAL SMASH THAT RIPS OFF MARIO'S.........

FIRST OFF, I AM NOT JOKING WITH YOU.......

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Well, being white AND living in the ghetto for most of my life, I have only heard a brotha talk about morals on a tv show filmed in a church

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I've been around black people for 18 years and I have never heard any brotha or sista talking about "morales" lol

unrelated but
[collapse=Mike Epps is da ****]
[/collapse]
He made a full parody too. :rotfl:
[collapse=Everest College Parody]
[/collapse]

Idk about you guys but I've base my morales off of Link.
That's why no matter whose house I go to, I smash their pots and take what change I can find in their shattered shards.

I'm 'bout this life!

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
He made a full parody too. :rotfl:

Idk about you guys but I've base my morales off of Link.
That's why no matter whose house I got to, I smash their pots and take what change I can find in their shattered shards.
I'm bout this life!
Moon Monkey str8 Triforce mobbin

straight out tha H.R (Hy-Rule)

#TurntUp off that Lon Lon Milk mixed with tha lean tho lol

Shroob

Sup?
Every pic reveal this week is going to have me biting my nails. So excited to see if we do get a Pokemon rep.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You guys talking about Mega Blaziken or something?

Being better than Lucario and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom