• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I just want you to meet this dips***: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/flamer180/boards

His name is flamer180, and he's created about 9734276290 threads staring a petition to remove WFT. He says it's to promote "higher standards" yet he wants anime characters. Here's the petition; https://www.change.org/petitions/wii-fit-trainer-remove-her-from-the-next-ssb-game
Holy sh**

people actually signed it

like, seriously people. Are you really THAT butthurt over this?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
He's arguing that she shouldn't be in the game because she has "no history, no personality or morales." Yeah, because G&W adn the ICs had such well developed personalities before Melee. :rolleyes:

Morbi

Scavenger
He's arguing that she shouldn't be in the game because she has "no history, no personality or morales." Yeah, because G&W adn the ICs had such well developed personalities before Melee. :rolleyes:
Apparently Villager has no morals. He just ***** and kills everything in sight. Like a Jigglypuff.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
"no history, no personality or morales."
You mean like 99% of ALL anime characters bar the 1% that come from under appreciated anime no one has ever heard of or won't pay attention to?

Curbstomp this asshole *****.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
All you need is

-create an account
-send him private messages
-SHOW HIM THE WRATH OF SMASHBOARDS!!!

We treated him like crap, you guys, oh boy.....

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just want you to meet this dips***: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/flamer180/boards

His name is flamer180, and he's created about 9734276290 threads staring a petition to remove WFT. He says it's to promote "higher standards" yet he wants anime characters. Here's the petition; https://www.change.org/petitions/wii-fit-trainer-remove-her-from-the-next-ssb-game
I've seen that poster before. Clearly he doesn't know what he's talking about and is utterly delusional if he thinks that some backwater petition is going to change anything.

The resources and time needed to develop Wii Fit Trainer have been spent already, so why the bloody hell would she be removed?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Since when did we look to video game characters for morales!? Personality?
Half the roster can't say no more than 2 words, most don't even speak at all. LOL!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sakurai added her as a harmless joke to begin with. Clearly, he doesn't get that, so I dedicate the following picture to this manchild.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It's GameFaqs, bet he was just trolling to mess with people.

GameFaqs needs the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

On their site too.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

GameFaqs needs the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

On their site too.
Indeed, but it's fun to get all riled up about this. XD

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo

GameFaqs needs the

On their site too.
Which is why I love that site

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

GameFaqs needs the
On their site too.
Indeed, but it's fun to get all riled up about this. XD
My friends, who belong to one of the most exclusive, inclusive, intelligent, mature, and elite forums on the internet, says Smashboards is just as bad as GameFAQs, if not, only slightly above. :troll:
No, but they seriously said that, though.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Smashboards is definitely a more competitive, serious place. GameFAQs is casual and jokeful, but troll-infested and you can't have a serious discussion.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
My friends, who belong to one of the most exclusive, inclusive, intelligent, mature, and elite forums on the internet.
I don't think I can take your friends seriously seeing how all those things contradict each other by being on the interent.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I don't think I can take your friends seriously seeing how all those things contradict each other by being on the interent.
:)

Das why there's so few people, bruv, but seriously, enough jokes.
It's pertinent social commentary about the state of our community. I swear to you, if I am made moderator, I will delete every junk post I come across, guided by the principles and definitions that are part of my intrinsic knowledge, that means every one liner that deprecates another person's post via flaming, every gif that contributes nothing, every ****post. I will offend people, and I will tear the dung out of this community by its roots and cast it aside.
I don't think most people would want that, though, my strictness incompatible with such tomfoolery, and one moderator of that type can only go so far.

I have no idea why I was talking about what I'd do, it's not like I can do anything anything would happen. Anyways, yeah, we're pretty bad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom