• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That's my high school senior portrait, bro. And you just pretty much called me a fatass ******** dad. Nice. *Slow clap*

Actually I found it on my Old Facebook. Man, I'm ****ing hideous lol but you'll never catch my fatass wearing a suit like that again. But that expression is priceless XD
I was hoping you would just take that as a harmless joke and not go that route with it. Oh well. I'm sorry. That wasn't what I meant. ¦D;

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What if everyone got transformations separate from Final Smashes in the form of "mega evolutions" or something synonymous with that, using a Mega Stone. It'd be nice to have more than one Pokemon item.

Morbi

Scavenger
What are these, "likes"? All I keep getting is love. :troll:

EDIT: Removed picture.
I wanted to see it. Why do you let these **** ass dirty **** **** ***** mother ****ers get to you?

Morbid is actually pretty cool and knowledgeable, at least from what I've seen of his posts in the Roster Prediction Discussion thread

he just likes pressing the like button, I guess :p hahaha
Thank you. I am quite intelligent when I want to be. However, I also like clicking buttons. Sue me!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was hoping you would just take that as a harmless joke and not go that route with it. Oh well. I'm sorry. That wasn't what I meant. ¦D;
You realize I was kidding, right? ·_· Kinda why I joked about me being a hideous ****. Lol

I removed the picture so you guys wouldn't fap so much. :troll: :troll: :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You realize I was kidding, right? ·_· Kinda why I joked about me being a hideous ****. Lol

I removed the picture so you guys wouldn't fap so much. :troll: :troll: :troll:
Hey, I know I like to poke fun at people, but making fun of someone's looks isn't something I like to do. I had to be sure. XD;

Just trying to be a decent and considerate human being. I know that's difficult to believe in this day and age, but it's possible. ¦D

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Some people really want Chrom over Pacman in the new Smash? I just do not get it.

CRAZY adolescent Fire Emblem fans. They wouldn't know a good classic game if an arcade fell on their face.

Reznor

work in progress
I leave for 4 hours and I get over 30 likes :cool:

Some people really want Chrom over Pacman in the new Smash? I just do not get it.

CRAZY adolescent Fire Emblem fans. They wouldn't know a good classic game if an arcade fell on their face.
most people I see hating on R.O.B are FE fans
not saying all FE fans hate R.O.B just saying all R.O.B haters like FE

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

If an arcade fell on my face, I'd probably be dead. They look heavy as hell.

Oh hey, is that an edit button I see?
Sorry, yeah I should of editted that.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

I can't believe people want either.

Quinfordmac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
quinford_GameCo
Anyone else notice deeply that someone has a new avatar, like you say "Oh, he changed it! Didn't expect that!". I swear I pay that much attention.

Also, what are your thoughts on Super Smash Flash 2

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Anyone else notice deeply that someone has a new avatar, like you say "Oh, he changed it! Didn't expect that!". I swear I pay that much attention.

Also, what are your thoughts on Super Smash Flash 2
I love it! It's the Smash game with the characters I'm too embarrassed to ask for. I wish they didn't cut Mr. Incredible but whatever.

Also I love ROB. He's fun to play as and is a great character. I hope he returns, although I don't see him getting cut really.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Speaking of Budokai:

MILKY CANNON!

Smooth Criminal
Despite all the pervy jokes that can be made from that attack name, it was named that because of the fact the Ginyu Force were named after milk/food products.

I can't believe it's not butter... I can't believe it's not Burter!

Now that's been said, 6 more days. How long do you guys think it'll take to complete X/Y story wise? Elite Four+Champion.
Depends on how consistently I progress through the story I guess and don't get distracted by other things to do in the game.

oh yeahhh it was crazy seeing him as an SSJ with the scouter still on

one thing I always liked about the DBZ games was the what-if transformations and characters
Cell absorbing Krillen instead of 18 still gives me WTF reactions to this day.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Or maybe some people don't like to stay stuck in the past?

Not everyone survives off of close-minded nostalgia alone, no offense. XD

D

Deleted member

Pac-Man is the Angry Birds of the 1980's...

Just let the gravity of that sink in for a minute.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Now that's been said, 6 more days. How long do you guys think it'll take to complete X/Y story wise? Elite Four+Champion.
Since that weekend starts my Fall Break... Probably a couple of days, like Black and Black 2 did. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom