• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Think I'm gonna keep up with the Bills thing as avatar(s) as consistently as you do with Entei. Found it to be my niche now. Besides, who else has made Vegeta actually dance & sing and live to tell about it? :troll:

@ Treecko: Yep.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I take it there's a Suicune one too?

D

Deleted member

Um, speaking of which, Isn't Golden Yuiitusin the name of a cheap MUGEN character? (a golden Entei)

----
Yeah. That's actually where my username comes from. The cheap Yuiitusin character that uses the Entei sprite from G/S, and the video on "how to defeat golden yuiitusin", which was about the yellow palette for the Yuiitusin character (which was just a palette, it wasn't any more cheap).
When deciding to come onto the Nuke Bros. forum, I thought "GoldenYuiitusin" sounded cool, so I went with that.

Think I'm gonna keep up with the Bills thing as avatar(s) as consistently as you do with Entei. Found it to be my niche now. Besides, who else has made Vegeta actually dance & sing and live to tell about it? :troll:
Now that you reminded me of Beers, that's totally who Mega Mewtwo Z is going to resemble. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Fun fact: Beers voice Actor Koichi Yamadera, voiced Mew in the first Pokemon movie. He's also had a role in every Pokemon movie.
So Mewtwo is a Beers clone?

....that explains a lot, actually. :troll:

EDIT: But now I must sleep and roam the lands. Good night everybody.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Speaking of sleep, I keep asking myself why I'm awake this late when theres nothing of significance coming, not even a pic or anything.

So I'm off the boards for the night as well.
But before I go, TF2 fans should enjoy this video-

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

The Internet.

Ironically, one of the lists in the "Who We Are" thread in the backroom has you as Super Android 13, and Smooth Criminal as Bills.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The Internet.

Ironically, one of the lists in the "Who We Are" thread in the backroom has you as Super Android 13, and Smooth Criminal as Bills.
Smooth Criminal as Bills I can maybe understand, but me as 13? What sense does that make?

WHY DO YOU KEEP TAUNTING ME WITH THIS BACKROOM STUFF WHICH I'M STILL NOT A PART OF ANYWAY

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The Internet.

This is a list that I'm very curious to see. XD

Even though I know I'm not on it. And that it probably doesn't exist. ¦D

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Don't like Android 13 much as a character, but Super 13 DID hit Super Saiyan Goku in the groin during one part, so that's gotta count for something I guess.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Don't like Android 13 much as a character, but Super 13 DID hit Super Saiyan Goku in the groin during one part, so that's gotta count for something I guess.
Well, it counts for the fact that Goku's balls were inert.

I guess his body couldn't take it.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but listening to it without the sound effects, can I just say how great the SSB4 theme is.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Why are options 2 and 3 the same? :troll:

Kidding of course :p , I'd prefer Mewtwo over Lucario as a reveal, but I'm really hoping for a new character (whatever it may be)... Cause new is always better!
I say Mewtwo not just because I like him but because he's been planned for all 3 smash games to date AND I was pleasantly surprised to find out he's relevant in current pokemon games too.

I wouldn't mind a random new one making it in as long as he gets in too.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'm Hercule

all day

as far as Pac-Man though, I can definitely understand why people wouldn't want him, but I honestly like the idea

come on now, Mega Man, Mario, Sonic and Pac-Man all in the same game?

I'm sorry, that's once in a lifetime type ish, an opportunity a little too rare to just throw by the wayside, you know?

but only John would agree with me on that anyway lol

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm Hercule

all day

as far as Pac-Man though, I can definitely understand why people wouldn't want him, but I honestly like the idea

I'm sorry, that's once in a lifetime type ish, an opportunity a little too rare to just throw by the wayside, you know?

I agree with you.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Most of the Pac-Hate comes from people thinking him to be bland and boring. I can see where they're coming from, as none of Pac-Man's platformer games have been hits.

I'm not really fond of Pac-Man, I admit. But moveset is why I wouldn't want him, looking at Sakurai's track record.

More because there are other characters I want instead. And I don't like his new look. :ohwell:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Pacman will defs fit in well.
He really does fit. :laugh:
Most of the Pac-Hate comes from people thinking him to be bland and boring. I can see where they're coming from, as none of Pac-Man's platformer games have been hits.

I'm not really fond of Pac-Man, I admit. But moveset is why I wouldn't want him, looking at Sakurai's track record.

More because there are other characters I want instead. And I don't like his new look. :ohwell:
This is my feelings exactly. The funny thing is even Sonic had a bland moveset despite having a decent move pool. (I hope they do add/tweak his moveset)
But i'm confident after seeing characters with extreme changes like Bowser to characters with minor changes like Peach, I'm sure if Pac-man (Or any character for that matter) is added, Sakurai & Co. will properly adjust them.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I'm Hercule

all day

Hello Hercule, I'm Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom