• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Lesbian sounds like a type of animal or even an ethnicity, not an orientation. I think it's a funny word...

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Lesbian sounds like a type of animal or even an ethnicity, not an orientation. I think it's a funny word...
This may be completely bull**** but I remember reading that the term lesbian came from some story about these lesbians on an island called Lesbos or some **** like that XD

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Ok.

Who is looking forward to Reset Bomb Forest, quite possibly the best stage in Smash Bros. history?

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Ok.

Who is looking forward to Reset Bomb Forest, quite possibly the best stage in Smash Bros. history?
Personally I think the Pilot Wing Stage looks more interesting but maybe that's just because I'm getting the wii u version XD

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
>Topic was going
>Says get back on-topic
>Nothing really relevant to speak of
>Thread dies

Let's not discourage conversations if you really have nothing to offer when it comes to thinking of another conversation.

Now that's been said, 6 more days. How long do you guys think it'll take to complete X/Y story wise? Elite Four+Champion.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I always hated the beginning part when you had to keep Raditz in the line for the Special Beam Cannon lol
I had the hardest time doing that as a kid. I think my favorite part of the original Budokai's story was that alternate side if Vegeta beat Goku, Gohan, and Krillin, he got really angry about having a hard time with them and turned super sayian(?)

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I had the hardest time doing that as a kid. I think my favorite part of the original Budokai's story was that alternate side if Vegeta beat Goku, Gohan, and Krillin, he got really angry about having a hard time with them and turned super sayian(?)
oh yeahhh it was crazy seeing him as an SSJ with the scouter still on

one thing I always liked about the DBZ games was the what-if transformations and characters

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I mean, if you have anything else to talk about that hasn't been run into the ground already

feel free to bring it up

if not, I don't see the point in complaining about a conversation you're not even apart of

no harm meant by that, just saying

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
I mean, if you have anything else to talk about that hasn't been run into the ground already

feel free to bring it up

if not, I don't see the point in complaining about a conversation you're not even apart of

no harm meant by that, just saying
I just felt like posting that GIF =P

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I wake up to find I got 14 likes while I was asleep. Goddamn people. XD

Didn't think I was so entertaining. lol Thanks guys. :3

The real funny thing is, none of those likes were from Morbid this time. He must've been asleep too. ¦D

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Morbid liking everything can get annoying sometimes.

I also have a new avatar, as you can see.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Morbid is actually pretty cool and knowledgeable, at least from what I've seen of his posts in the Roster Prediction Discussion thread

he just likes pressing the like button, I guess :p hahaha

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why is Peter Griffin's highschool photo in here? ¦D;

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Why is Peter Griffin's highschool photo in here? ¦D;
That's my high school senior portrait, bro. And you just pretty much called me a fatass ******** dad. Nice. *Slow clap*

Actually I found it on my Old Facebook. Man, I'm ****ing hideous lol but you'll never catch my fatass wearing a suit like that again. But that expression is priceless XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom