• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
lol right....just wondering what they'd actually give her as a moveset ....*puts fist in air* Support ftw!
There's always that Palutena support thread in the Character section thing, always looking for more support and to talk to. <3

There's a 95% chance that Pit and Palutena (If she gets in) will be one of the best characters in the game (Top-high tier)

Well **** you Sakurai and go **** yourself if this happens >:|. Palutena's pretty hot cool and should be in Smash 4.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
On the topic of Kid Icarus, my friends and I joked once that Celestial Fireworks should be Pit's new Up Smash/Tilt. It's actually a ridiculous power in Vs. because even though it does poor damage, it gives brief invincibility while doing the animation and it has so many charges.

"Lady Palutena!"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There's a 95% chance that Pit and Palutena (If she gets in) will be one of the best characters in the game (Top-high tier)

Well **** you Sakurai and go **** yourself if this happens >:|. Palutena's pretty hot cool and should be in Smash 4.

Hm. As much as I want Pit and Palutena to be the top tiers, I prefer if they were somewhere around the lines of low-high tier. That way they'll be formidable characters, but not completely overused like with Marth, Snake, and MK. Poor Pit's been underrated in Brawl as it is. At least Japan has given Brawl Pit some good attention.

On the topic of Kid Icarus, my friends and I joked once that Celestial Fireworks should be Pit's new Up Smash/Tilt. It's actually a ridiculous power in Vs. because even though it does poor damage, it gives brief invincibility while doing the animation and it has so many charges.

"Lady Palutena!"

Coincidentally, I thought about giving that to Palutena on one of her taunts, since we know Pit has his same D-taunt and Side-taunt as shown on the Smash site pictures, and we're not sure if he's keeping his U-taunt or not.

Reznor

work in progress
we talking about KI cool
sadly I doubt we will get Palutena seeing as Sakurai doesn't like to rep his own series now I know KI isn't technically his series but he did revive it so it's kinda like his series

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wish I knew how tall Pit and Palutena were. I thought Palutena, who can change her size QUITE READILY, kept herself at a pretty tall height even when normal. Like in the 7' range. Can't seem to find a good reference image though. HOWEVER, one thing throwing me off is how tall Pit is, whom I believe to be 4' 9" (same as Mario actually). If he's that short, Palutena could seem quite tall even if she was, say, Peach size. FOR EXAMPLE if we assumed Pit was WHAT I BELIEVE to be a good height for Link, 5' 6", then proportionately that would put Palutena at 6' 6" if their relationship in height is the same as Mario and Peach.

If I get one person to respond to this it better be you, Admiral Pit.

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping that'd she utilize KI:U weapons. or she could use magic from dat scepter, or a little of both. (something like that)
The scepter seems legit. We havent had anyone with a magic scepter appear on smash......<--just noticed this

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
AdmiRAL PIT GET BACK HERE AND TALK TO ME ABOUT PALUTENA'S YOU LITTLE JERK YOU PROBABLY HAVE LOTS OF IMAGES OF HER SAVED ON YOUR COMPUTER IM SURE ONE OF THEM IS A GOOD REFERENCE IMAGE.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm hoping that'd she utilize KI:U weapons. or she could use magic from dat scepter, or a little of both. (something like that)

I always felt she could use some of those "powers" she gives Pit to use in Uprising, such as Reflect Barrier, or modified versions of them. I've been trying to think of a nice moveset that uses different combinations and references, while still making her the potentially defensive character she could be.

EDIT: @ Oasis: That can be arranged. *brings out nerdy glasses*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
One week from today is going to be even worse for the 90+% or so of us rabid over virtual cockfighting.

Seriously, a week riddled with leaks lasts longer than the years/months of waiting up until this point.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Had to tag u back fellow negro~

People still play pokemon hm? I'm down for that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charizard X for the win!

X and Y are getting closer. Once my hype for the wait for X/Y is over, I might get extra hyped again depending on which Pokemon rep, if any, is revealed for Smash 4.

(fingers crossed for Mewtwo, but I'll take Jigglypuff too. Any other Pokemon rep reveal at that time would be disappointing to me)

Also, why am I still awake when theres no pic on the way tonight?

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
What, will Froakie gain a dual type adding Fairy into the mix or some other bull****? Get wrecked by the Dragon.

Face it folks, you've always got to have a ground type in your crew. Reason I'm still waiting on my ground eeveeloution.

also Jaleel

Lol, where are the collapse tags?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
also Jaleel
large picture

Lol, where are the collapse tags?
Yea...the new Smashboards doesn't give you as much options as the last one. Most notably, the 5 minute real-time updates and the multi-quoting.

I could have worded that better. You beautiful, sexy people.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Multi-quoting is easy. You just gotta do the work yourself this time. Notably, you can press Reply on a post to quote different people all in one post easily. The Quick Reply base option makes it hyper easy to multi-quote as well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Adaptability x Bullet punch and close combat.

**** all other fighting-types.

#TeamMegaLucarioEatsYourBabiesAndOneHitKOsAnyPokemonAfterSwordsDance

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It's actually pretty tedious if you are quoting from multiple pages. Doesn't matter, I'm just letting him about some of the removed conveniences changes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
**** all other fighting-types.
You and your pimping ways. :awesome:

It's actually pretty tedious if you are quoting from multiple pages. Doesn't matter, I'm just letting him about some of the removed conveniences changes.
Not entirely. Edit button works too. :D

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
So has anyone discussed how Pokémon Stadium 3 will turn out?

It HAS to be a stage in SSB4 following the trend started by Melee...

The types that Melee and Brawl(Stadiums 1 & 2): covered:
Normal(Starting Two Platforms), Grass, Water, Rock, Fire, Electric, Flying, Ground, Ice.

So that leaves Pokémon Stadium 3 with the following to choose from:
Fighting, Poison, Psychic, Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Dark, Steel, Fairy.

If I were Sakurai, I would personally choose Fighting, Dragon, Ghost, and Steel.
Fighting: An actual dojo would be pretty badass with fighting-type pokémon patiently observing the intense match.
Dragon: Having a mountainous setting with awesome dragon-types flying around in the background.
Ghost: Haunter. Spookeh.
Steel: Generic construction building setting. IDK.

As long as there are no hazards :3

Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I actually think it's more likely to be either a Pokemon Colosseum/Gale of Darkness/Battle Revolution gym/colosseum for the Wii U version, with the Pokemon World Tournament stage for the 3DS. Could also see there being something from Pokemon Rumble.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd imagine you more as flexible. ;)
It's pretty much the same thing. Especially when it comes to ****ing all the other fighting-types. :troll:

Mega Pound, Growl, Mega Pound, Roar, Dynamicpunch, Hyper Voice, Not-So-Fake Tears, Faint

*later*

"What happened to you, Magnus?"
"I lost my crotch to a ****ing Conkeldurr!"

#NotSoAdaptable
#TryingNewThingsIsBull****

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I'll be damned if someplace from the Orre region ever gets shown again. Not holding my breath for it though.

Onto sleep I guess so I'll be alive enough for work later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom