• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The Mega Gender's an alright looking design, but... Why couldn't there have been a Mega Haunter?

The Mega Aerodactyl looks freakin sick.

And Dragonite I guess I'll doubt but remain hopeful for.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What would the item Dragonite would have to hold be called? You can't call is Dragoniteite. Or can you?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There is no source for mega Dragonite because it's just a rumor.

There's been plenty of people "confirming it" but refusing to post it for some reason. Something to do with copyright I think.

There's this, which I guess supports it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And for those Shantae fans, official artwork of the mermaid was finally revealed

She's STILL topless!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The only thing that I can think of that would let them get away with that is that she's a fish in that form. Last I checked, fish do not nurse their young which means none of those unholy nipples for the media watchdogs to go berserk over.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Tops/covering actually makes sense for traversing water. Moreso if fish didn't have mammary glands in the first place.

That comes off as a bit hypocritical, considering my stance on the matter is **** censoring.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tops/covering actually makes sense for traversing water. Moreso if fish didn't have mammary glands in the first place.

That comes off as a bit hypocritical, considering my stance on the matter is **** censoring.
After looking at the pic, I think fish should have them

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You're so cute when you try to act all tough.
Tough and truthful are two different words with different meanings. You don't like it, go ***** at Webster. Otherwise, don't tell me how I'm being.
Make a simple joke while telling person to relax and calm down.
Then just say calm down (even though I already said I was when you posted that). Don't change my text. That's literally the dumbest thing you could do. It's not like I ever changed anyone's text on here in joke. Though it's crossed my mind, I'm not that big of an asshole. You now know this, and I would hope you would not do that again to me or anyone else.

I'm not dealing with these childish games this late at night. I'd rather drag a Toad versus Bowser Jr. argument to the ground.
And for those Shantae fans, official artwork of the mermaid was finally revealed

She's STILL topless!
Imagine 4chan's reaction to seeing this. Lol

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
because Gengar is way cooler than Haunter

I hope for a Mega Bellossom or Mega Hypno
Haunter always seemed like a more convincing ghost, and a cooler one at that to me, but with Gengar's comical kind of charm, I can see why others would prefer it too.

Meh @ those ideas.

As for the animal planet thing on mermaids, go figure. >.> And agreed Oasis; they're probably not true to the MAIDS part of their name. That reminds me, I did a huge ass painting of one one time for an art project...

Reznor

work in progress
Haunter always seemed like a more convincing ghost, and a cooler one at that to me, but with Gengar's comical kind of charm, I can see why others would prefer it too.

Meh @ those ideas.

As for the animal planet thing on mermaids, go figure. >.> And agreed Oasis; they're probably not true to the MAIDS part of their name. That reminds me, I did a huge *** painting of one one time for an art project...
they my favorite pokemon so I hope for Megas for the :ohwell:
Haunter looks ok but i prefer Gengar for no reason

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Then just say calm down
No. That's boring. ¦D

Not like you'd listen or pay attention to it anyway if I just did that. XD

And for someone who is apparently calm, you sure are sounding more and more agitated.

I think somebody might've had just about enough internet for one night.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just want to see Mega Evolutions of Typlosion, Victini, and Arbok, if any. I saw this fanart of a really badass Mega Typhlosion, which is why I want to see an official one. Not to mention getting a better ability, like Drought, or something.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just want to see Mega Evolutions of Typlosion, Victini, and Arbok, if any. I saw this fanart of a really badass Mega Typhlosion, which is why I want to see an official one. Not to mention getting a better ability, like Drought, or something.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mega evolutions of bug types would be nice. I don't think they could make Yanmega or Volcarona any cooler, maybe.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Mega evolutions of bug types would be nice. I don't think they could make Yanmega or Volcarona any cooler, maybe.

Couldn't agree with that statement any more, but I do want to see them try. Also, Mega Yanmega is too much fun to say.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Couldn't agree with that statement any more, but I do want to see them try. Also, Mega Yanmega is too much fun to say.

Oh, Mega Yanmega... O-mega Yanmega. Get it? Omega Yanmega, or perhaps Yanomega. <3 Bad joke aside, I'd love to see em try to make it happen. Fun fact being that Yanmega is one of my all-time favorite Pokemon and my favorite bug, along with Scyther and Yanma.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mega Yanmega?

I'm sure people would have just as much fun with that as they would Mega Meganium. lol

Edit: And goddamn, FINALLY! Had to send that 5 or 6 times before it finally went through!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Scizor, Pinsir, and sometimes Heracross seem to be the popular picks/on the "rumored Mega Evo" lists.

I'd personally like Beedrill, Ledian, Accelgor/Escavalier and Parasect to be candidates.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
So now the thing to talk about is Mega Evolutions, huh? Well I, for one, will be sitting in the corner feeling left out because no 3DS=no pokemon= no hype. But I agree that Mega forms are pretty cool.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Scizor, Pinsir, and sometimes Heracross seem to be the popular picks/on the "rumored Mega Evo" lists.

I'd personally like Beedrill, Ledian, Accelgor/Escavalier and Parasect to be candidates.
I'll take Gardevoir and Latias. ¦D

Though I'm definitely up for Scizor too.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So now the thing to talk about is Mega Evolutions, huh? Well I, for one, will be sitting in the corner feeling left out because no 3DS=no pokemon= no hype. But I agree that Mega forms are pretty cool.
Just get a 2DS

Shroob

Sup?
Really wish I was in bed by now, but considering that this is the last update until Sunday night, I guess I'm up all night to get lucky.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just get a 2DS
That horrid thing? Ew, no.

3DSXL is definitely more useful.

And I'll leave it at that before THIS becomes a debate. Don't wanna hear or say anything else in this regard.

On a completely different topic, isn't it close to time for the next new Pic of the Day to be posted?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why did they make Squirtles line look so evil in Pokemon Origins???

That looks totally malicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom