• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
the Knuckles redesign -____________-

oh well, at least he doesn't have a mustache hopefully *cough*likeGTVegeta*cough*
We don't know for sure. I just hope it's nothing more than Handsome Squidward.

Also, isn't that Hibiki in your avatar?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
lucario_meme_faces_by_azmilucario997-d4wjvc8-3.png

What. The. ****? Sega is once again pissing on their own characters... You know, it's not like the designs were bad. That's not the issue- it's the personalities and overall story. I'm no Sega fan, but even I know Knuckles with any form of body mass is ****ed up. I don't ***** about change and development much, but this bull**** better not slip.

And that's my two cents on that damned picture.

Shroob

Sup?
So, next week's the week, is it? That is, the supposed Pokemon character reveal to promote X and Y. How hyped is everyone?'

Also, can't seem to get a bloody icon to upload.:rolleyes:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
View attachment 2949
What. The. ****? Sega is once again pissing on their own characters... You know, it's not like the designs were bad. That's not the issue- it's the personalities and overall story. I'm no Sega fan, but even I know Knuckles with any form of body mass is ****ed up. I don't ***** about change and development much, but this bull**** better not slip.

Damn you seem more butthurt than any of the Sonic fanboys I've seen in this thread.

Smooth Criminal

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, next week's the week, is it? That is, the supposed Pokemon character reveal to promote X and Y. How hyped is everyone?
October 12th is the release date. 9 days... That really blows. Ever since Canada's leaking spell began, it's hard to stay hyped for that game.

As for a new character reveal, I'm not holding my breath. Even after recent events, I am no fool. No one truly knows if a character reveal will actually happen or not. Unless Sakurai stated it, we have to wait until it happens.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
View attachment 2949

How exactly? I mean, this is the guy named Knuckles. As in a lot of punching. He better have a good chunk of muscle to back that up.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Damn you seem more butthurt than any of the Sonic fanboys I've seen in this thread.
If I'm butthurt for having an opinion, than so be it. Sega always tries to make the fans happy, but they also **** up in the end because they don't take notes.

Once again, if I'm butthurt because of that, then so be it.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I tried to YouTube that episode where Monkey from Dexter's Lab y'know the monkey? was with that Simion guy and Simion goes like "SOOO BEEE IIIT!" but I couldn't find it so I'll just let you use your imagination.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
How exactly? I mean, this is the guy named Knuckles. As in a lot of punching. He better have a good chunk of muscle to back that up.
Oh, so Mario should be buff too because of his massive strength? He's not, and he could throw Bowser in the 64 game.

Just because you're strong doesn't mean you have to show it. That's what gives that certain flavor to most characters that make them likable, and Knuckles was that exact flavor.

...maybe I overeacted. But that doesn't mean this was a good decision made by sega.

Reznor

work in progress
sweet Pokemon Origins sub is out (i'm probably a slowpoke but whatever)

shouldn't Sonic have massive and muscular legs instead of super think and noodly legs

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
So, give Sonic Chun-Li kind of legs?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Can only do that if you go premium, I think.

bobadz

Smash Ace

Smooth Criminal
If you want real butthurt check the sonic stadium thread for Sonic Boom. I swear no other board is that butthurt about it. Not even Sonic Retro, and Gamefaqs.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
A male's prostate gland is roughly the size of a walnut.
^ Trufax.

If you want real butthurt check the sonic stadium thread for Sonic Boom. I swear no other board is that butthurt about it. Not even Sonic Retro, and Gamefaqs.
I mean, I'm a retro Sonic fan. I'm not a fan of anything modern Sonic (including SA and its ilk). But the amount of ****s I give about redesigns? Close to nil. I may or may not like them, sure, but it's not like it impugns the franchise as a whole.

Smooth Criminal

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Oh, so Mario should be buff too because of his massive strength? He's not, and he could throw Bowser in the 64 game.

Just because you're strong doesn't mean you have to show it. That's what gives that certain flavor to most characters that make them likable, and Knuckles was that exact flavor.

...maybe I overeacted. But that doesn't mean this was a good decision made by sega.
Yes, and it's freaking stupid how Mario and Luigi aren't fit and able to do all that stuff, like shooting fireballs, change sizes, save princesses, and fly with tanuki tails. Seriously, what kind of **** is that?! I swear, Nintendo tries something new only for them to fall flat because they never listen to the fans.

And no, I think you're in the right to react as you did, especially since all we've seen are silhouettes and a vague idea of what the show is about. That's definitely enough stuff to gauge a reaction.

bobadz

Smash Ace
I mean, I'm a retro Sonic fan. I'm not a fan of anything modern Sonic (including SA and its ilk). But the amount of ****s I give about redesigns? Close to nil. I may or may not like them, sure, but it's not like it impugns the franchise as a whole.

Smooth Criminal
Some people there think they're going to change the designs of the characters in the games to match the ones in the tv series "like they did with the game cast and Sonic X cast". They ignore the fact that it was just changing dubbing studios, which happens all the times in dubs of all languages.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Some people there think they're going to change the designs of the characters in the games to match the ones in the tv series "like they did with the game cast and Sonic X cast". They ignore the fact that it was just changing dubbing studios, which happens all the times in dubs of all languages.
Wow. Talk about overreacting. Lmao.

INTERWEBS 101, LADIES AND GERMS.

Smooth Criminal

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
And what about a chestnut?

Most likely Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. As the prostate is positioned between the bladder and urethra, irregular size of the prostate, while not always cancerous or lethal, can be obstructive to the urinary system. By then you are likely to require androgen hormone inhibitors, alpha-andrenergic blockers. Though historically estrogen was also used for palliative treatment, they are not common today.

Fun fact: Most estrogen derivatives today are synthesized from the urine of pregnant mares.

This is really what I'm learning throughout the week, btw.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Edit 2: Wait...now the actual post is gone but...

Nope. That's it. I'm done.

I am so done.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, Mega Blastoise and Mega Gengar

If the Mega Dragonite is true, that's half my gen 1 team

I just need mega Zapdos (Not going to happen), Mega Alakazam (BETTER HAPPEN!), and Mega Nidoking (Or Mega Farfetch'd, since he was on my team more often in game because he could fly)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Trying to fire me up like that isn't going to work, bud. Nice try, but seriously pathetic.
Make a simple joke while telling person to relax and calm down.

Person retorts saying trying to fire them up won't work.

Okay? If you say so?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
So, Mega Blastoise and Mega Gengar

If the Mega Dragonite is true, that's half my gen 1 team

I just need mega Zapdos (Not going to happen), Mega Alakazam (BETTER HAPPEN!), and Mega Nidoking (Or Mega Farfetch'd, since he was on my team more often in game because he could fly)
Source for all this? On the Gengar and Dragonite part at least I mean.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
Indeed I am.... Granted, I wasn't even supposed to use my real name for this... I just kind of....derped. I assume there's no way to change a name?

I believe you must sign-up for Premium Membership in order to have a name-change. It isn't free, but it isn't expensive, either. It depends on your preferences.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Source for all this? On the Gengar and Dragonite part at least I mean.

This is apparently the list that has been confirmed to be Mega'd up so far:

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom