• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Sonic fans are too easy; piece of cake. :troll:

In my head I'm still on the playground arguing with people who say Sega does what Nintendon't. :laugh:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I can appreciate that they wanted to make Knuckles look like more than just a Sonic recolor from deviantart.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
[quoying te="The Original Robot boy, post: 15873961, member: 221044"]I bet they're wearing clothes too[/quote]
*Implying that Amy had never wore any clothes before*

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
From what I heard, it was a comedy show and that it wasn't a full series, just a short one(a few episodes). For the Sonic thing, I mean. I like that Knuckles has fingers and for once, Amy isn't in a dress. I also like that it's the Sonic Advance 1 cast. I hope we get to also see Mecha Knuckles, and I'm sure Eggman will appear in some way. Hopefully onscreen.

And if we're talking about regular Game!Red VS Ash? Ash wins out for me big time. More actual onscreen personality, more accomplishments, almost every Badge that exists... now, if the other versions of Red vary, of course.

It also helps that the Anime's music is orchestrated and sounds extremely badass. Remember that song I linked a page or so back? That was based upon the Anime-only remix. I wouldn't love Pokemon as much as I do if the original Anime never existed. It just has too awesome of music. Midis were decent and all, but orchestrated often sounds better, and this is a major case of it.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I must admit, judging from just the shape of them, they all look terrible other than Tails, who just looks like he's wearing pants for some reason. Knuckles is lolwat muscles, Sonic's torso looks like a triangle, and I would have thought Amy was some new male character if it wasn't for the hair. Thankfully I don't really watch television in the first place, let alone the awful cartoons they play nowadays.

I also feel the need to comment on Neon's insanely cute avatar.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Now watch the Sonic fanbase change their opinion on the show and completely disregard the fact that Knuckles' design has been screwed over.
I actually like Knuckles' design far more. He was always the big guy, but he never looked it. We also never once saw anything for his hands but giant gloves with spikes, and only one time were the spikes broken, being in Sonic X. So I'm glad to see they aren't just making everyone the same size. I can see other issues with this instead; Namely because it may be an attempt to design them after their roles. Tails is that Gadget Genius/Geek. Sonic is the cool biker. Amy's the chick, but they seem to make her look a bit more active instead of girly, which actually fits her canon personality more anyway. And Knuckles looks like the jock. Depending how the series may go, this may not be a bad thing.

I'm more worried about the stereotypes than the fact that they're not all the old designs, and it's a non-canon series, so I don't even see a problem. Tails has been inconsistent in design among the Shows too. Hell, a lot of characters lacks a consistent design anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic fans are too easy; piece of cake. :troll:

In my head I'm still on the playground arguing with people who say Sega does what Nintendon't. :laugh:
I've always played everyone's games, so I'm that random kid sitting in the middle of the arguing playing a Gameboy with one hand and a Game Gear with another.

It's not that hard when you think of them as arcade pads without the sticks. ¦D

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I must leave before I die lolololol
Death to all who oppose me!

I always thought gloves were considered clothing articles.
It's weird. In Sonic X, they actually show that as Rouge's only clothing at one time while she's bathing in Season 3. It has tons of bubbles, so nothing was shown, but sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. It seems to be clothes for male characters in a lot of media. Kind of like any men having pants on is good enough, since a shirt isn't needed.(minus entering some establishments like any Restaurant and a lot of Grocery/Convenience stores)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
There's a picture on FB floating around with a shirtless guy and it says fully clothed and one with a girl in her underwear and it says naked.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I've always played everyone's games, so I'm that random kid sitting in the middle of the arguing playing a Gameboy with one hand and a Game Gear with another.

It's not that hard when you think of them as arcade pads without the sticks. ¦D
Yeah, I've become less biased over time, but when I see something like this, my inner fangirl makes it hard to keep quiet. :laugh:

Guys, how does this look to you?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, I've become less biased over time, but when I see something like this, my inner fangirl makes it hard to keep quiet. :laugh:
The fanboy in my sympathizes with you and gives you a highfive and a pat on the back. XD

If you pull me outta this spot in the middle of the argument, I'll buy you school lunch for a week. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks! Harley is the best. ^_^
*Quinn
Quinn, Queen, both make her sound great. ¦D

And think about it, "Queen" would fit nicely with the "Joker"~

...So is this supposed to be the true identity of Master Hand and Crazy Hand or what?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Quinn, Queen, both make her sound great. ¦D

And think about it, "Queen" would fit nicely with the "Joker"~

...So is this supposed to be the true identity of Master Hand and Crazy Hand or what?
Dr. Kawashima was Master Hand and Crazy Hand all along? What a twist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom