• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Lifting a fishing pole to further progress your derp of a story doesn't count.
Well in Big's defense, he does lift up a car at one point in the story. ¦D

Edit: Yeah, what Dr. Master Crazy said.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You guys sure know you're your Sonic characters.
Yes, I do indeed know that I am my Sonic character. ¦D

*sketches something up using his avatar real quick*

I AM .HACK//TALES OF KINGDOM HEARTS THE ANIME THE SONIC!

Not original. Do steal character.

Been waiting forever to be able to make that joke. Thanks BluePikmin. I owe you something. XD

I'm actually glad this happened. I'm just referencing someone on Youtube I saw who complained about Lost World having actual platforming.

Unleashed doe
I liked the boost, but Lost World looks very interesting. I can't wait to play it. <3

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
First Creepy Toothed Pac Man, then Jersey Shore Knuckles. What's next, Muscle Man Kirby? :troll:

Do I win the "people can find strange things on dA" award?

...also, I'm only guessing what you meant by Muscle Man. I'm ignoring that Regular Show exists at the moment.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I liked the boost, but Lost World looks very interesting. I can't wait to play it. <3
I was waiting for someone to make a joke like that.

I felt like Boost destroyed the pacing of Sonic games and took away the skill based speed platforming. However, I do enjoy Colors and Generations.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I was waiting for someone to make a joke like that.

I felt like Boost destroyed the pacing of Sonic games and took away the skill based speed platforming. However, I do enjoy Colors and Generations.
I honestly feel it improved it and gave it more of a visually pleasing and appealing rush and flair. It's pretty much what I always wanted and expected Sonic to become since I was a kid and as I grew up. XD

Lost World is so slow in comparison that it seems more like the opposite and very close to something else I'd rather play for it's kind of style, but I'm not going to be close-minded to it.

As long as it doesn't outright bore me when I play for awhile, I'll enjoy it.

Now if only we could have some other playable characters instead of...Those Sonic robots. >>

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Hey guys, what's up OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK DID THEY DO TO SAWNIC?!?!?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
>Hopes you aren't talking about Shadow
I'm not horribly bias against Shadow like SOME people are just cause of one bad (read ****ty) non-canon game, but I'm not his number one fanboy, either. I fondly remember him as he was in SA2 and Heroes and leave it at that. Games wise, anyways.

When I said other playable characters, I meant just that. Other. Playable. Characters. Pretty much anyone.

Besides, my top favorite Sonic character aside from the main hog himself is Blaze. ¦D

Game wise, anyways. Count the comics in and Mighty gets added for a three-way tie.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After watching a few Project M gameplay videos, I'm actually starting to like the idea of playing it. I might download the Hackless (WiFi safe) version, put it on an SD card, and boot it up to Brawl based on what the instructions said. Anything to play as mah boi, Roy.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You guys sure know you're your Sonic characters. I don't play much Sonic anymore, but I'm interested in getting in Sonic Lost World.
I am also curious about Sonic Lost World... it looks interesting and could be actually be fun for once.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
You're kind of a **** for not using spoilers.

Really, **** you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom