• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That's a site that has pirated material, PSIguy89. It's just like linking to roms. You should remove that before you get in trouble.

If it must be linked, only the official site is allowed.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Has anyone been getting 520 errors lately? (+_+)

I hope it's not another DDOS attempt. :cry:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Yeah I got a little over excited when I saw it, and my first thought was to share it with all my peeps over here haha >.<

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Red is kind of awesome, to be fair.

Although I kind of like the fact that Ash has taken down 3 Legendaries outside of Movies. Has Red ever beaten one?

Then again, Red only one won tourney total, as the G/S one takes place after the Kanto Tourney. Ash won both the Orange League and the Battle Frontier. And the Battle Frontier is farrrrrrr more difficult than any League in the games. He deserves a lot of credit, honestly. Some of his regular League losses were cheap writing tactics, like Tobias having two Legendaries(which Ash BEAT), or the really crappy "Fell asleep you lose" during the Kanto tourney. :facepalm: His Unova loss was a cheap one too, since Lucario took down more than one of his Pokemon once evolved. Taking down one is fine, but two? None of Ash's Pokemon went that far after evolving. The other two losses were very genuine and really reasonable battles though, which was the Johto and Hoenn finishes.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Although I kind of like the fact that Ash has taken down 3 Legendaries outside of Movies. Has Red ever beaten one?

Then again, Red only one won tourney total, as the G/S one takes place after the Kanto Tourney. Ash won both the Orange League and the Battle Frontier. And the Battle Frontier is farrrrrrr more difficult than any League in the games. He deserves a lot of credit, honestly. Some of his regular League losses were cheap writing tactics, like Tobias having two Legendaries(which Ash BEAT), or the really crappy "Fell asleep you lose" during the Kanto tourney. :facepalm: His Unova loss was a cheap one too, since Lucario took down more than one of his Pokemon once evolved. Taking down one is fine, but two? None of Ash's Pokemon went
that far after evolving. The other two losses were very genuine and really reasonable battles though, which was the Johto and Hoenn finishes.
Thank. You.

Always nice to see someone else who doesn't senselessly and thoughtlessly bash the Ash. <3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The reason he has such a tough time is because he refuses to evolve his pokemon

I recently watched a Let's play of Pokemon "Ash Grey" which is a hacked version of fire red with events from the anime added throughout Kanto

If you follow Ash and use the same pokemon as him, you can activate certain events. That includes not letting pokemon evolve

Try playing through the game without evolving pokemon. It's extremely tough and requires lots of grinding to even match the levels of the other pokemon

Though it's not like Raichu is better than Pikachu, at least with the Light ball. Raichu has slightly better defense but will deal less damage

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Then again, Red only one won tourney total, as the G/S one takes place after the Kanto Tourney. Ash won both the Orange League and the Battle Frontier. And the Battle Frontier is farrrrrrr more difficult than any League in the games. He deserves a lot of credit, honestly. Some of his regular League losses were cheap writing tactics, like Tobias having two Legendaries(which Ash BEAT), or the really crappy "Fell asleep you lose" during the Kanto tourney. :facepalm: His Unova loss was a cheap one too, since Lucario took down more than one of his Pokemon once evolved. Taking down one is fine, but two? None of Ash's Pokemon went that far after evolving. The other two losses were very genuine and really reasonable battles though, which was the Johto and Hoenn finishes.
Well Idk how this show will play out. Red starts off with Bulbasuar in the comics, but starts off with Charmander in this show. This anime may veer off in different ways too, so he may have his face off with legendaries. There is even that gif of his Mega Charizard X facing off against Mewtwo:

Ash's Pokemon has gone toe-to-toe with legendaries one moment, the next its getting mopped by Snivy...lolwut??

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ash's Pokemon has gone toe-to-toe with legendaries one moment, the next its getting mopped by Snivy...lolwut??
Just another example of the ****ty writing that plagues the series and makes Ash the subject of a lot of misdirected hate.

He'd be such a cool character if they'd just...let him be a cool character.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Red still managed to catch all 150 PKMN in the end of the movie. I think I just prefer these kind of fellas- those who worked hard and have their happy resolve instead of being dragged on and on for many seasons to come.

Poots

Smash Journeyman
Smash bros. 4 has just been released (not really) with a new game mode called "tag mode" (1 character per stock). Every character from Brawl is back as well as Chrom, Dixie kong, Ridley, and Mewtwo.

You can only have 3 stocks. What team do you choose?

Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Trainer

:olimar: "Villager":bowser2:

Poots

Smash Journeyman
Smash bros. 4 has just been released (not really) with a new game mode called "tag mode" (1 character per stock). Every character from Brawl is back as well as Chrom, Dixie kong, Ridley, and Mewtwo.

You can only have 3 stocks. What team do you choose?

Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Trainer

:olimar: "Villager":bowser2:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
The fact that Ash's Pikachu lost to a Snivy that was in its first battle EVER really made me stop watching altogether. Especially since Pikachu defeated Blaine's Rhydon.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
There really is no excuse for Pikachu to get bashed with a nerf bat every season.

Pikachu could lose to Bidoof but if Team Rocket were to show up in the same episode, it would magically get stronger

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Pikachu is either way too overpowered (if any of you mother****ers bring up light ball I will wring your neck)
or... You know, the exact opposite thing =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom