• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Thanks to the footage of that scuffle between Megaman and Mario, Smash 4 is confirmed to be bringing back pivot grabs.

Yep, I saw that, right around 0:10-11. That's one of my wanted stuff in. While I'm still not big on Sonic, at least we got to see more gameplay, and even a preview of some other stages in action. But there is one thing that still bothers me.

Why is Donkey Kong always getting hurt!? He's been getting hurt in some Daily Photos (including the one with the 2 Links a day ago), and now both Sonic and Samus hitting him in the recent footage? ;-;

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
not only did sonic return, but pretty much all his crappy moves from brawl return too... pit gets an overhaul but sawnic doesn't? same crappy dive kick...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The Sonic Facebook page is also uploading Smash pics.

Sonic's Back Air now has a flare effect to it.

Reznor

work in progress
Why is Donkey Kong always getting hurt!? He's been getting hurt in some Daily Photos, and now both Sonic and Samus hitting him in the recent footage? ;-;
DK's game got delayed other Nintendo character don't take to kindly to that kind of thing

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Aww yeah!

The Blue Blur is back!

Looks like this "guest character" got re-invited to the PARTY!!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
THANKKKKK YOUUUUUU BASED SAKURAI!

Mario vs. Sonic vs. Megaman... My dream.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mario, Sonic and Mega Man are all in the same game together just as I desired...And expected.

And some people seem mad as hell in certain places...

Welp, time to play my victory song. ¦D

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I think it was similar to what he was saying about Mega Man six months ago. ;)
Shorts is good people. He knows how to take a good ribbing. Poor SmashChu, he won't be able to live some of these reveals down.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
SAWNIX!!!!

This is a real surprise! I love it!

That trailer's pretty cool too!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Shorts is good people. He knows how to take a good ribbing. Poor SmashChu, he won't be able to live some of these reveals down.
Ofc. Shortie's no stranger to sass. ;)

But as for Chu, that's what happens when you read too much into a single word with a pre-Brawl mentality on third parties. And a word that doesn't even have any one-time connotations at that. :ohwell:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Save your pity, Starphoenix. SmashChu had it coming. No one (LOL look at me using his trademark hyperbole) likes a jerk who acts like he is a know-it-all when he is obviously wrong about many things. I hope Sheriff and Karate Joe are deconfirmed just to humble him some more.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

But as for Chu, that's what happens when you read too much into a single word with a pre-Brawl mentality on third parties. And a word that doesn't even have any one-time connotations at that. :ohwell:
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. Yo, Robot Boy, I'mma borrow dat gif for a moment.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Hold that, Smashchu! HOLD THAT REAL CLOSE TO YO CHEST.

Smooth Criminal

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Which one? "Casual", "accessible", "guest", or "sales"?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
WAIT!!! ACE ATTORNEY NEEWS!!!

A DEMO!!#,eFDSAf

fDAFDSAHGKFSAGFKDAFLKDAFAKDSALFDSAF

(Yay!)

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
so i saw the new kirby game and all i can think of is Mutant Mudds copy.

also, with this reveal today and toon link's reveal last week, i fully expect a character reveal yesterday.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
SO! Let's dig into the trailer, we got to see Sonic's new level I think, and got to see more of the Pilot wings and Olimar stage, Olimar's looks to be a walk off stage as of now, not sure yet on Sonic's.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
SO! Let's dig into the trailer, we got to see Sonic's new level I think, and got to see more of the Pilot wings and Olimar stage, Olimar's looks to be a walk off stage as of now, not sure yet on Sonic's.
the level reminds me of Brinstar stage from melee

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Probably late to the party, but oh well.

The new Super Mario 3D World trailer definitely got me hyped for a game I wasn't interested in before. Jazz music is one of my weak points.

Also definitely happy to see Sonic back, it really looks like there will be more effort put into him than in Brawl (he was a very late addition but that's besides the point). All I know is that I'll be able to relive World's Collide now that we have both the Blue Bomber and Blue Blur. :cool:

Somewhat surprised to see Windy Hill Zone as a stage over something from Generations, I would just hope we get these two songs on it:

Green Hill Zone (Modern)
Planet Wisp

EDIT: Forgot to say, the new Kirby game looks awesome too.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well if we get a Pokemon reveal before or on the 12th (which is probably pretty likely) we'll be at four in a month. Wow. Shame that pace won't last.

Which one? "Casual", "accessible", "guest", or "sales"?
No Kuma stahp, you'll give me traumatic flashbacks. :scared::psycho:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Mario is blue. Mega Man is blue. Sonic is blue.

I hope Pac-Man shows up and devours their souls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom